• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remaking the Legend - Halo 2: Anniversary is now available on Xbox Video

Interesting fact that I didn't know before... John Mayer is one of the guitarists who plays on the Halo 2 soundtrack! Apparently it was recorded in secret since there weren't any contracts, and never got approved by John Mayer's agent or MS, which is why they also never talked about it until now. Apparently he's on two tracks. It would be interesting to know which two they are.

This documentary was great. Really brings back the memories. I remember that the day Halo 2 was released was the day I got released from the hospital after I had my appendix removed, so I got to go home, log onto Xbox Live and play Halo 2 MP all day for a few days. That was a glorious time.

Interesting fact that I didn't know before... John Mayer is one of the guitarists who plays on the Halo 2 soundtrack! Apparently it was recorded in secret since there weren't any contracts, and never got approved by John Mayer's agent or MS, which is why they also never talked about it until now. Apparently he's on two tracks. It would be interesting to know which two they are.

This documentary was great. Really brings back the memories. I remember that the day Halo 2 was released was the day I got released from the hospital after I had my appendix removed, so I got to go home, log onto Xbox Live and play Halo 2 MP all day for a few days. That was a glorious time.

http://youtu.be/7kcFE4uFZ9o?t=23s

Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. John Mayer

Watched this last night. I remember the Halo 2 launch like it was yesterday. So crazy that it's been 10 years.

I know what the ladies like...

Top Bottom