• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Requesting Photoshop Assistance Please (not a "fun" photoshop thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5EwYodA.jpg

Ha ha, just kidding, I'm actually a Photoshop (or rather, Gimp) Wizard.

Here's the best I could do. I removed the tag (easy) and I used some custom filters to give it a more natural look. Rayleigh scattering seems to give the best result. I also increased the resolution using a variant of horowitzian interpolation I'm currently working on for my job:

I did it for free because I'm a nice guy but I can tell you that this kind of work is usually > $300.

Or maybe I just googled "Heinz Chapel", lol.

It's one thing to try to steal someone's work because you think clearly watermarked artwork grows on trees, but it's another thing entirely to actually complete the request.

How is this any different from pirating music? Furthermore, I love a fun photshop threads=, but the posts that seem to pre-emptily prod and mock graphic designers and image editors baffle me.

How is this any different from pirating music? Furthermore, I love a fun photshop threads=, but the posts that seem to pre-emptily prod and mock graphic designers and image editors baffle me.

It's not. This thread is basically to help steal a photograph. Pretty funny when people get in trouble for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom