• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Ban Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
THREAD REOPENED: IT IS OK TO POST. IGNORE THE DEMODDED USER'S COMMENT. POST AWAY!!

What a bunch of gullible fools. I can't wait to ban all these mofos hahahahahahaha

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad Horizon Zero Dawn didn't win the 2017 game of the year award.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shifty

THREAD REOPENED: IT IS OK TO POST. IGNORE THE DEMODDED USER'S COMMENT. POST AWAY!!

What a bunch of gullible fools. I can't wait to ban all these mofos hahahahahahaha
ALL

This thread is only likely to turn into mocking of furries, so we're locking this thread.
OF

I'm glad Horizon Zero Dawn didn't win the 2017 game of the year award.
YOU

I got banned here a few years back for making a joke that in Halo multiplayer that guests should only get 3/5ths of a vote because they don't pay for Xbox Live.
I think I got two weeks for that one if I recall correctly :messenger_grinning_squinting::messenger_grinning_squinting::messenger_grinning_squinting:
ARE

I believe in the 2nd amendment
BANNED

there is a difference between men and women
FOR

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO GET BACK ON TRACK OR I'M GONNA ALERT LORE AND GET YOU ALL STEALTH BANNED
DERAILING

giphy.gif

Duration: Until the hammer returns from orbit.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
there is a difference between men and women
Banned (1 week): Implying that sexual attractiveness has an innate biological basis that is generally beyond the control of the individual.

Take some time off and come back when you’ve had a chance to reevaluate your views.

So I guess the Mueller report really does exonerate Trump.

User banned (1 million woman hours or until impeachment): Arguing in bath faith by repeating refuted talking points, misrepresenting information, posting incorrect information, dismissing concerns about obvious collusion and obstruction, and a history of similar behavior.

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
It has come to our attention that a lot of posters have been dismissing the obvious factual information of obstruction and collusion done by Orange Cheeto Donald Drumpf. In order to stop the spreading of disinformation we will perma ban anyone who attempts to post directly or otherwise indirectly indicate that Drumpf was not guilty. Any information or judgement as otherwise will be met with swift justice, we are watching. We are currently adding the following poll: Is Trump guilty of collusion and obstruction? Choices: 1: Yes 2. Definitely. 3. Without a doubt. 4.Unequivocally. 5. No... (I'm gonna be banned aren't I? mod: Yes, russian stooge.).

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Here goes-

We are all equal but different.
Banned. We are not equal. We are all individuals with a mind of our own.

Oh wait, ban retracted. Although we are individuals, we should all act like a hive mind, so you are right. Equal to the bone.

Hold on, ban re-enacted #2. We are not different. Humans are all the same when you get down to 46 chromosomes. Pigeon holing people as different makes people isolated, secluded and full of hate.

Oh shit, ban retracted #2. You are right after all. We are different. I just realized for the first time in life everyone looks, sounds and thinks different. Humans aren't The Borg, who knew?

Will you forgive me for acting like a scatterbrained asshole? I beg for your approval. If not, I want you to know I will be depressed and jump off the nearest bridge.

Last edited:

Liamario

Banned
Banned. We are not equal. We are all individuals with a mind of our own.

Oh wait, ban retracted. Although we are individuals, we should all act like a hive mind, so you are right. Equal to the bone.

Hold on, ban re-enacted #2. We are not different. Humans are all the same when you get down to 46 chromosomes. Pigeon holing people as different makes people isolated, secluded and full of hate.

Oh shit, ban retracted #2. You are right after all. We are different. I just realized for the first time in life everyone looks, sounds and thinks different. Humans aren't The Borg, who knew?

Will you forgive me for acting like a scatterbrained asshole? I beg for your approval. If not, I want you to know I will be depressed and jump off the nearest bridge.
Banned: history of contradictory statements and promoting self harm.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Banned. Gender discrimination. You should be attracted to both sexes. Ban will be lifted when you show proof of enjoying licking a dude's asshole.
I like how more than mere proof that it was done needs to be shown, they have to smile and give a thumbs up to the camera as well. Pretty accurate

DeSo

Banned
There was recently a blackface thread over there and if you said blackface wasn't prevalent in your country you got a week ban.

Like... jesus fucking christ...

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Saying that Nintendo removing one trans-themed Smash level (probably by mistake, as they haven't removed most other similar ones) isn't cause for outrage.

Oh wait, that just happened. 1 week for downplaying trans issues or something.

That place sometimes...

Stouffers

Banned
I was recently permabanned from Resetera for racism. I asked what the world was going to do about the Chinese’ lack of regulation when it comes to genetic manipulation.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I ate a Nutella's sandwich > The corner of my mouth got stained > Blackface

User Banned.......... for linking Black people with picking hazelnuts, which links them to working as farm workers, which links them to other materials like cotton, which links them to being cotton pickers.

Your statement is equivalent to Black people picking cotton.
Justification included

Traianvs

I was hit on by a guy yesterday in a pub and while I see myself as hetero I kindly refused but I was flattered.
A compliment is a compliment

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I was hit on by a guy yesterday in a pub and while I see myself as hetero I kindly refused but I was flattered.
A compliment is a compliment
Banned. Purposely shutting the door on a special needs group for sake of selfishness.

Ban will be lifted when you find that guy again, and record yourself pulling down your pants, bending over and going....... "ooooooh"

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I was recently permabanned from Resetera for racism. I asked what the world was going to do about the Chinese’ lack of regulation when it comes to genetic manipulation.
Banned. Underestimating the power of SJW against Chinese corporate culture and ethics. SJW rants, doxxing and tweets overcome all, even against countries with appalling rights, controlling governments, and 1.3 billion people strong population who care more about economic improvement asap.

JordanN

Banned
I'm sorry, I know this is almost a month old but PLEASE tell me that's fake. It can't be real, not even on REEEEEEEEEEEsetera.
I'm afraid to tell you that it's fake.

But with the way Reset is heading, it might as well be written everywhere.

pimentel1

Banned
The other day, I was minding my own business, eating a McRib and cheddar bacon fries at my local McDonalds, when Trump walked in, surrounded by Secret Service. He ordered a Big Mac, fries, and six Cokes. But while Secret Service agents were busy handling a threat in the bathroom (a screaming naked man shaking around his blue painted balls wrapped in a plastic bag), Trump started choking on his Big Mac. No one else saw it. He bent over and I saw no choice but to do the Heimlich maneuver and mouth to mouth CPR. He spit out the burger. I couldn’t believe it. I saved Donald Trump’s life.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
The other day, I was minding my own business, eating a McRib and cheddar bacon fries at my local McDonalds, when Trump walked in, surrounded by Secret Service. He ordered a Big Mac, fries, and six Cokes. But while Secret Service agents were busy handling a threat in the bathroom (a screaming naked man shaking around his blue painted balls wrapped in a plastic bag), Trump started choking on his Big Mac. No one else saw it. He bent over and I saw no choice but to do the Heimlich maneuver and mouth to mouth CPR. He spit out the burger. I couldn’t believe it. I saved Donald Trump’s life.
User banned (5 LIFETIMES): Your Experience Krushes Everyone's Soul!

keraj37

It's the only way I can read through the political threads.

This thread is ta serve as a unified thread fo' all discussionz of tha approximately twelve mazillion playas hustlin fo' tha Democratic prezial nomination up in 2020. I'ma try ta keep tha straight-up original gangsta post updated wit short dossiers on every last muthafuckin apparent muthafucka assumin I don't take a thugged-out dirtnap of oldschool age tryin ta finish listin dem wild-ass muthafuckas. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Suggestions n' submissions is encouraged. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I'ma literally add anybody you bust me ta tha list if you can cook up a phat argument fo' dat shit. I be makin tha dopest effort I can ta be neutral n' mock each muthafucka equally yo, but if you don't find tha jokes I freestyled bout yo' preferred muthafucka funky, feel free ta submit alternatives n' I'ma explain what tha fuck I don't like bout dem wild-ass muthafuckas.

Oh my.... :D

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I’m sure there are a lot of things you haven’t experienced in life OP.
User banned (At least one lifetime): Life-shaming? Despicable. And ironic, coming from a cheesehead!
Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom