• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri

Pretty much yeah, though a few brave souls are pointing out that racism appears to be an inherently human trait as opposed to just white people. The reactions to those rational thoughts are pretty funny.

The problem is that they're basing it off of USA, so of course "white people" are the devil.

But they fails to look at other parts of the world (where white people are the minority) and see how completely racist they are towards outsiders or people with dark skin too. But I guess that would ruin his narative, because only white people can be racist, huh?

Last edited:
kisafii-png.1106249

1579532898473-png.1106277

euf2khj-png.1106248

1579542888309-png.1106494

v1ddcqk-png.1106864

tenor.gif

"She just looks young"
"Bill Clinton is clean"
"sexting is a minor is not that serious, come on"
"Nigga-Nigga lolololol, can I say it again ?"

The fuck bro. That's the guy Cerium chose to run Resetera...

sabu.png

Last edited:
This guy got-got

U64cBsy.jpg

But then they had to go back, check the tapes and REALLY get him lol

cdL3rKs.jpg

STOP🙏🏻 DEFENDING 🙏🏻 NAZIS🙏🏻....you Transphobe!

😂 😂 😂 They spent time looking back to find another airtight excuse to perm him. I'd love to see the transphobia too, I'm sure it's something innocuous.

Cowards.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
They should just make a questionaire before you sign up to prevent anyone but their echochamber types to be members instead of wasting time on all these bans. It would make it so much easier, though their mods will lose that dopamine drip hitting that ban button.

1. Do you like white people?

2. What percentage of the world are Nazis?

3. Should transgender people and minorities have the legal right to beat up white people whenever they desire?

4. Should drive-by posting be a felony?

5. Should guns exist?

6. Is Donald Trump worse than Hitler?

7. Is Joe Rogan alt-right?

8. Is Kingdom Come Deliverance an horrible racist video game?

9. Is Capitalism evil?

10. How many genders exist?

pulga

Banned
Better grab some popcorn

This was posted in the thread welcoming B-Dubs as Manager https://www.resetera.com/threads/please-welcome-your-new-general-manager-b-dubs.162842/post-27970176

oI841UK.png

Is..is this what they call a "dog whistle"?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Uh oh, we got another freethinker on the lose.

wLwY1SZ.png

And the response is beyond heinous.

IvRQsWi.png

"If you support the 2nd amendment, it's because you own slaves!"

Edit: There's a bonus.

h7pzAQr.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What goes through these braindead SJW's mind to think everything and ANYTHING is always Nazism? It's literally the worst fucking comeback there is.

"I don't like thing."
Why?
"Because YOU'RE A NAZI!. Lol, you just got DESTROYED NOOB!"

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Also, look who is back? Slickshoes again.

AcO7khj.png

No, people want their guns to defend themselves from you.

nqa023w.png

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Uh oh, we got another freethinker on the lose.

wLwY1SZ.png

And the response is beyond heinous.

IvRQsWi.png

"If you support the 2nd amendment, it's because you own slaves!"

Edit: There's a bonus.

h7pzAQr.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What goes through these braindead SJW's mind to think everything and ANYTHING is always Nazism? It's literally the worst fucking comeback there is.

"I don't like thing."
Why?
"Because YOU'RE A NAZI!. Lol, you just got DESTROYED NOOB!"

He has "I'm black" defense

Also, to kind of hide that fact it's why they had to go back and dig up more ban-supportinf evidence on the first free-thinker who was banned.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
😂 😂 😂 They spent time looking back to find another airtight excuse to perm him. I'd love to see the transphobia too, I'm sure it's something innocuous.

Cowards.

He defended Ronda Rousey, who didnt wanna fight a chick with a dick, for being in the voice in a game.

The usual "Trans Beating Up Women are more important then women"
"Suck the lady dick bigot! Eat the BIG FUCKING MAN HAND RIGHT HOOK bigot!" Argument.

Po1wkDJ.jpg

I didn’t say that it did but deep state conspiracy theories are quite extremist and very prevalent here.
I remember the Harmony Central Open Jam forum in the early 00s where people of arabian descent were called 'Sand Niggers' and similar. I thought that was right wing extremist.
Having an opinion and a civil discussion about political stuff isn't.

kisafii-png.1106249

1579532898473-png.1106277

euf2khj-png.1106248

1579542888309-png.1106494

v1ddcqk-png.1106864

tenor.gif

"She just looks young"
"Bill Clinton is clean"
"sexting is a minor is not that serious, come on"
"Nigga-Nigga lolololol, can I say it again ?"

The fuck bro. That's the guy Cerium chose to run Resetera...

sabu.png
i would burn one of my troll accounts to post that stuff but it would probably get nuked faster than a big mac meal at a jenny craig convention

dream

Soooooo who is going to be the one to post this stuff in the welcome your new manager b-dubs! thread haha.
There’s a lot to post, no doubt, but I think the way to do it is to highlight the she-male post and weaponize the newly emboldened trans mafia. They seem to be the only protected group that is allowed to voice their grievances. Plus, they’re militant as fuck, do not forgive, and have a history of hijacking that site until their demands are met.

There’s a lot to post, no doubt, but I think the way to do it is to highlight the she-male post and weaponize the newly emboldened trans mafia. They seem to be the only protected group that is allowed to voice their grievances. Plus, they’re militant as fuck, do not forgive, and have a history of hijacking that site until their demands are met.
you would need to bait the forum into following the rope

Do you like witch hunts....do you like looking at what people have posted in the past....do you believe someone cant change.....boy look at this guys/girls/pronouns

i would be using some celebs that are front of mind like kevin hart....reee hates him even though the dumb stuff he did was years ago
he is also in the news alot so you could start a thread like....i want to like kevin hart but.....

Last edited:

dream

you would need to bait the forum into following the rope

Do you like witch hunts....do you like looking at what people have posted in the past....do you believe someone cant change.....boy look at this guys/girls/pronouns
I thought the way they crucified royalan was, well, transparent, but effective.

It was basically framed as someone “just asking questions,” wondering, “what if someone in a position of power said some deplorable things?” And it worked (and it will work again) because these nosy fucks can’t stand to think that there’s information they’re not privy to.

as with all donkeys, you just have to dangle the carrot in front of them and they will undoubtedly follow you to wherever you want to lead them.

They'd just delete the posts I bet, or edit them to hide the evidence.

Maybe shotgun it and coordinate posts in multiple areas. The community sections would be a good start to get the word out.

Or post first or second in a popular looking thread and then edit in a screenshot afterwards. Might take the mods a hot minute to catch on. I might try that..

dream

Maybe shotgun it and coordinate posts in multiple areas. The community sections would be a good start to get the word out.

Or post first or second in a popular looking thread and then edit in a screenshot afterwards. Might take the mods a hot minute to catch on. I might try that..
This is why I think it could only work by weaponizing the trans community on ResetEra. There’s a sense of entitlement with them that makes them absolutely relentless once the righteous indignation engine is fired up.

work smart, not hard, basically.

Reading this B-Dubs stuff over breakfast has been some of the toppest keks guys, thank you.

If you want to troll Era you don't need to post the screen caps. Just start a bunch of threads "is it acceptable to call trans folks 'shemales'?", "Should white people (esp. white males) be allowed to say 'Nigga'?", etc. Lol see how fast they get closed. The mods all read this thread.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

Yep.

That "Welcome B-Dubs" thread is dead.

You need to catch the place at peak time, in a Racism/Trans/Bernie vs. Warren thread when it's at like page 2.

Its gonna be a hot-topic, tons of clicks/views, 6 pages of the most furious of posters.

And you need mutiple accounts, spamming it. They will erase/delete the comments so like you said a shotgun blast will be needed.

Outcome? I'm not hopeful.
They have/do tend to shrug off shit as Alt-Right conspiracy now.
And to be honest... place has really cooled off since Trannypocalypse 2019.

I dont think that N-bomb shit is gonna cause much disruption.
You got some stragler minorities and the only two prominent ones left are Slayven and Neph, and they are bootlickers who are proud to be jannies so they can pop in and drop a "Its white peoples fault" post in every thread.
This job as 'resident minority jannies' is a power trip they wont give up/allow to be disrupted.

Also, anyone with any hive-mind influence, with a power level over 5000 post stalks all these forums/twitters.
Theyve seen all these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roufianos

Many white people have grandparents who suffered horrendously under the Nazis, mine certainly did.

I wonder if they ever give any thought to that when so liberally throwing the term around? You wouldn't call a person of colour a slave owner.

Millions of white people died for a society that's so free, it gives you the right to put on a dress and call yourself a woman. Entitled fucks.

Last edited:

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
So, B-Dubs likes to ban people for acting like how he used to act himself in the past.

It's funny how those self-righteous moralists always have something (big) to hide. They're trying to overcompensate for their 'past sins' by lashing on everyone around them, and expect to be celebrated in return.

But the funniest thing, and ultimately the saddest, is that not only would his past self be insta-banned by his present self, if they somehow existed in the same timeline, but his past self would also likely have laughed at what he would become in the future, like any edgy internet nerd would to pitiful hypocrite adults whose purpose in life is to spend their time managing someone else's forum for free so they can have the self(ish) pleasure of banning people for being just as 'sinful' as he once was.

Imagine having access to a time machine and finding out that your future self would end up being like that.

Last edited:

nush

Reading this B-Dubs stuff over breakfast has been some of the toppest keks guys, thank you.

If you want to troll Era you don't need to post the screen caps. Just start a bunch of threads "is it acceptable to call trans folks 'shemales'?", "Should white people (esp. white males) be allowed to say 'Nigga'?", etc. Lol see how fast they get closed. The mods all read this thread.

We're not trolling, just holding a mirror up to their hypocrisy and laughing.

58lkqF4.jpg

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Just remember..

Everytime proud Americans get together to defend their constitutional rights, and some bad apples show up (Actual Nazis/White Supremacist etc..)
And brain dead liberals and ResetEra folks wanna label EVERYONE their a Nazi..

Always remember this..
According to Man/boy love and the American gay movement Journal of Homosexuality (a peer-reviewed journal) volume 20, issues1-2, pages 251-274 (1991):

Firstly, it is stated that author David Thorstad was the president of "New York's Gay Activists Alliance" and "a founding member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and of New York's Coalition for Lesbian and Gay Rights (CLGR)".

KdQP9zF.jpg

NAMBLA was only really removed from Gay groups due to Lesbians.

Am I saying all gays are pedos? No, but for MANY years they didnt have a problem marching with them.

Do I think pedos still arent involved? Arent around at Pride events?
What do you think?

If any champion of 2A shows up to a place where others do that share 'other's ideas...why does that make them one in the same?
Does this mean every gay man who was involved with the LGBT movement in the 70-early 90's was/is a pedo? No.
Just like every 2A defender isnt a NAZI.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanN

Banned
rxeGpEw.png

lmtCEfk.png

Ironic isn't it? Remember that Resetera swears up and down that anything involving white people = bad, but when data like this comes out then well... Musubi's post speaks for itself.
"How come all the best countries for women.... are white?"

You can also see the meltdowns happening in the thread.

H6yg7OH.png

zAlts3O.png

They're all doing mental backflips and coming up with all sorts of excuses, but none of that changes the outcome.

XVnlhKG.png

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Also, the post about Nordic countries having to accept anyone to be the best is pretty hypocritical.

Why not use the same standard for the Middle East, South America, Africa & Asia? Remember there are still countries that practice female genital mutilation but Resetera will still assert Nordic countries are evil because it's just not diverse.

Aristide

A fun thing is it's actually a good arguement for progressives that Sweden and Norway keep their places in all the tops while the right wing tries to describe them as hellholes due to their immigration policies.
But reseterians aren't clever enough to realise that and prefer to attack them as too white.

JordanN

Banned
Another self-fellating thread

jzxwpea.png

Ahh, sounds sweet. But do you think Star-Lord and the rest of Reset's cronies will ever talk about the violence?

nqa023w.png

Last edited:

dream

So, B-Dubs likes to ban people for acting like how he used to act himself in the past.

It's funny how those self-righteous moralists always have something (big) to hide. They're trying to overcompensate for their 'past sins' by lashing on everyone around them, and expect to be celebrated in return.

But the funniest thing, and ultimately the saddest, is that not only would his past self be insta-banned by his present self, if they somehow existed in the same timeline, but his past self would also likely have laughed at what he would become in the future, like any edgy internet nerd would to pitiful hypocrite adults whose purpose in life is to spend their time managing someone else's forum for free so they can have the self(ish) pleasure of banning people for being 'sinful' just as he once was.

Imagine having access to a time machine and finding out that your future self would end up being like that.
The idea of the b-dubs of Christmas past calling present day b-dubs a cuck (or, based on his posting history, something far worse) is just stupidly hilarious to me. I visualize this as the opening to F is For Family.

Jezbollah

15 pages in 2 hours. Ultra triggered.

*grabs popcorn*

Banned
reading these made my mind blown that mainly a gaming forum could turned into Political & SJW fest like that

but could one says that if you just participates in gaming section only you'll be safe from it's toxicity?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
reading these made my mind blown that mainly a gaming forum could turned into Political & SJW fest like that

but could one says that if you just participates in gaming section only you'll be safe from it's toxicity?
This may have been true a year+ ago, and this specific excuse was definitely used by GAFers here who insisted "well things are still fine on the Gaming side...", but the number of bans on Gaming side in "sensitive topics" has risen considerably.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I love how they question his blackness because he didn’t follow their established liberal white narrative

Just following their leaders:

"We Don't Need Any More Brown Faces That Don't Want To Be A Brown Voice"

Of course, she and people that think like her have appointed themselves as who gets to define what a "brown voice" is. No diversity in thought allowed.

JordanN

Banned

LOL no.

Are you missing the millions of threads claiming games are not diverse enough? Or when they accuse certain developers of being transphobic?

They bombard you with SJW propaganda, even if you try your damnest to ignore it.

Last edited:

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
This guy self-dox'd then dox'd the other guy..

Silly..

Way to many people stalking that site to do that.

I post here too, mate. Just not as often as I used to. Gotta diversify your internet usage, y'know?

Another positive Sanders thread at RE?? Ugggh. It made it to 10 whole posts before B-dubs swooped in to save the day. How does it feel RE Mods? God some of ya'll must be seething.

Enjoy your day!

They are shutting down any talk about holding the Hillary and corporate democrats accountable. The oligarch liberalism only allows its members to punch the republicans and not the shit in the democratic party. Real fucking transparent.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Another self-fellating thread

jzxwpea.png

"my go-to place when I'm down or depressed".

Imagine that.

"my go-to place when I'm down or depressed".

Imagine that.

I will say, there are still some threads there that can be uplifting/funny/etc. It's not 100% a shithole, but it seems to be trending that way with each successive month. You'd need to avoid almost all of the hot topics there to stay even semi-sane though.

I post here too, mate. Just not as often as I used to. Gotta diversify your internet usage, y'know?

Diversity is good. What made you think the protesters yesterday were fragile white men?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom