• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I mean he probably just cleans the toilets and scrubs up piss. I DOUBT he has anything to do with Halo. He is a LARP. I am 100% convinced.

Last edited:

Still makes me sad how unhinged he is on REE. I loved reading his stuff on OXM back in the day, and I've enjoyed his Halo stuff... I just hope he can manage to keep his wackadoodle personal thoughts out of his work.

TrainedRage

Banned
"""I'm content manager, which really means, spare monkey. That means I do everything from writing the manual, helping marketing with materials, running the website and going on trips to incredible places, to shoveling pimp turds out of Marty's recording booth. Seriously. Pimps are way worse than cart horses."""

-Yikes

"""I'm content manager, which really means, spare monkey. That means I do everything from writing the manual, helping marketing with materials, running the website and going on trips to incredible places, to shoveling pimp turds out of Marty's recording booth. Seriously. Pimps are way worse than cart horses."""

-Yikes

Pretty sure that's a Pimps at Sea reference

Nah, im pretty sure he is the janitor for the building they work at.

OWcnS3P.jpg

Mihos

Gold Member

Look how these self proclaimed justice warriors are so frightened by people defending the constitution.

""REEEE tHeY aRe ALl NaZis aND WeEbs tEhEHEHEH! back to my anime!!!!!!!!""""

I think its actually funny since a lot of the gun laws proposed disproportionately effect minorities more than anyone else.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if this is real. This is what happens when a kid doesn't have a strong father figure, dudes probably more feminine than his wife.
This avatar / post combo is pretty good:
vDFWKye.png

Some other quality posts from the apocalypse prep thread.
4pAs26F.png

OnuROFo.png

YNi6avq.png
Do u think being that far left you end up back.around the other side

Aren't doomsday bunkers and apocolypse planning a crazy right thing to do? Or is it a special sort of crazy

Whats he been caught saying?

Think it originated from kiwifarms

The usual reee adminshit...its about rape/bill Clinton and surprise surprise....anime sex

nush

Gold Member

r83Wbar.png

Ricky Gervais fan, oof yikes!

v1DDcqK.png

Pedo defense force? Pedo defense force of course. "The worst part is he never actually fucked a 15 year old"

xzjNTeo.png

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Throwing the word Nazi around is one of the most infuriating things right now to me. It's so out of touch, shows a lack of education and intelligence, and is just flat out disrespectful to Jews or anyone who fought or died in WW2.

I can't think of anything more ignorant. It's really fucked up how people are trying to normalize that word to push an insane agenda. Imagine coming off WW2 going around and calling random people on the street Nazis after everyone saw the atrocities of WW2 and all the shit not relating to the war itself the Nazis did.

So B-Dubs was another chump-ass white nerd who played it edgy on the Internet and is now some kind of woke champion. Fucking dime a dozen, that category of idiot.
Only special people avoid someone going through your post history and reporting multiple infractions....by reeee standards he would be perma banned multiple times

I guess they don't self reflect

600Breezy

OJBHCJW.png

3JH21QW.gif

just take a look at the other users encouraging him to prep for natural disasters like hurricanes, blizzards etc.

THE GUY LIVES IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

the biggest threat he faces is someone forms Kings Cross lubing him up and sliding into his bunghole without permission

pulga

Banned
yo that B-Dubs shit is wild, and far, far, worse than what Royalan got crucified for. I'll be surprised if ERA acts on this though.

mortal

Gold Member
Damn, not even five seconds. Just refreshed the page and there's the tag.

jYghlDK.png

Also, fuck Reset. Defending yourself from tyranny does not make you a Nazi.
They literally just banned someone for supporting other Americans' rights...
Referring to peaceful American citizens rallying to protect their constitutional rights against state tyranny, as a "Nazi rally"?
These little tyrants have zero self awareness

I'm 100% convinced these dorks would make any outright support of the US constitution or being conservative a bannable offense in their TOS, it weren't for the fact that it would potentially tank their traffic and make them leak more members.

Last edited:
Whats he been caught saying?

Better grab some popcorn

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Better grab some popcorn

“head shaking yikes” right there

pulga

Banned
he...he called someone a she-male... holy shit, that's the n-word and transphobia just like that. This dude is going to have to step-down.

eboolqu-png.1106337

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

Man... The context of some nerd-ass white boy anime lover saying this just makes it hilarious. And now he's king of the virtue signalers and banning people left and right for "infractions" that aren't even 1/10th as bad as this.

Better grab some popcorn

Can't wait for the implosion over at ERA.

Yikes. How did Cerium hand the forum over to such a deplorable? Literally shaking rn. Gotta call another ERA community meeting to establish new guidelines for who can or cannot be instated as a staffer.

he...he called someone a she-male... holy shit, that's the n-word and transphobia just like that. This dude is going to have to step-down.

eboolqu-png.1106337

While also calling it a "kink". Doesn't that qualify as dehumanizing or something in their book? Transphobic levels are off the charts in this post.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
Better grab some popcorn

This is the same shit tactic Era uses to bury people. Yeah maybe those posts make him a hypocrite (and a pretty big one at that), but personally I find digging through people's internet history for the sole purpose of finding something to use against them pretty low.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
This is the same shit tactic Era uses to bury people. Yeah maybe those posts make him a hypocrite (and a pretty big one at that), but personally I find digging through people's internet history for the sole purpose of finding something to use against them pretty low.

Agreed, but I would say there is a difference between doing it to point out and laugh at hypocrisy rather than actually use it as ammunition to "cancel" someone or get them fired from their job.

I too think it's dumb. OF COURSE we're all different people than 5-10 years ago, people change, grow, make mistakes, etc. Any normal, rational person knows this is possible. However, over there, that is not allowed. Anything anyone has ever said is just as valid as something said just-right-now, and if you had "problematic" thoughts/posts/etc in the past, you're essentially still a horrible person with no valid path to redemption. Essentially, you deserve to be canceled.

This is just using their own rule book against them. There should not be separate rules for the Mods/Admins vs the regular forum folk/strangers on the internet.

nush

Gold Member

Please familarize yourself with how trigger happy they are for bans within their own community when the jailkeepers can't even pass their own purity test they hold the community to.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
B-Dubs is probably the dumbest person on Ree right now so of course he was chosen as leader. It's really funny seeing all his past fucked up comments. Like we were all here as he was saying this shit. It's not a surprise. He's a piece of shit, full stop.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
This guy self-dox'd then dox'd the other guy..

Silly..

Way to many people stalking that site to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nester99

Hey it's our weekly guest star Solar Puffin, never leaves his house. Mybe if he actually contributed anything to society he's have a better outlook on life. Those aussie fires were in the wrong place to smoke him out.

Its going to be really hard to prep without a job, with no resources, no knowledge, no skills and zero ambition.

OJBHCJW.png

3JH21QW.gif
To be fair if you live anywhere under the threat of natural disasters that can knock out the power it's a good idea to keep at least a 2 week supply of long shelf-life food per person. I live in FL, and during the hurricane season of 2004 my power was out a cumulative month.

I personally keep a month's worth of 25 year shelf-lies food, 125 gallons of rotating gasoline, 5000 gallons worth of water purification tablets, a rednecked 300 gallon rain cistern, and 1000 round lots of surplus 9mm, 5.56×45, and 7.62x51 hardball sitting in the shed. Notice how the guns were at the bottom of the list, though I often dip into the ammo stock for trips down to the fun range.

It's always a good thing to be properly prepared for actual threats, and realistic WROL situations. The cops aren't coming the day after a Cat 4-5 cuts off entire neighborhoods to downed trees and live powerlines.

Also, get a good chainsaw for said downed trees. I still remember hopping in my pickup truck to clear roads in my neighborhood after 2004's hurricane Charlie. 5 hours later people kept hopping into the back of my truck with their chainsaws after helping them that we'd roll up on a tree and 10 complete strangers with chainsaws all piled out.

It worries me that this big sissy is watching over my favorite military shooter. If they fuck up Halo Infinite Microsoft better do some restructuring.
He spends all of his day posting on era I doubt he is anyone important at 343 anymore especially after the mess of Halo 5's story. It's kind of sad that he has become a dime a dozen reeeeeeee member. I used to love reading his weekly updates back in the Halo 2/3 days.

Has this been discussed? I love how their fix for racism seems to be kill the racists.

Last edited:

Azzurri

Has this been discussed? I love how their fix for racism seems to be kill the racists.

Let me guess, eliminate all white people?

Better grab some popcorn

Soooooo who is going to be the one to post this stuff in the welcome your new manager b-dubs! thread haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom