WTF is "Pimps at Sea"? and why is Jesiatha playing it on XBL right now?

#4
Beaten, but it's still true. If Luke Smith says it's Halo 3 (and he has), it must be true. He wouldn't lie about his one true love. Halo 3 is being tested as we speak and we're stuck looking at midevil rape rings.
 
#5
It's Halo 3 alpha just under a code name. You can check Bungie weekly update for more info on it. It'd be pretty funny if thats how the Halo 3 public beta was released to people.

Lucky Jesiatha :(
 
#7
They test lots of games all the time... that's such a cocktease letting the general public see what they are doing, when they have methods of hiding such activity. :lol
 

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
#9
jedimike said:
They test lots of games all the time... that's such a cocktease letting the general public see what they are doing, when they have methods of hiding such activity. :lol

Actually no, we have to test it on real Live. But it is a cocktease.
 
#10
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155599

When the users in question were asked about Pimps at Sea, they simply replied "What's a pimp?" Considering the (Alpha) tag after the title, it seems highly probable that this is the first phase of testing for Halo 3's multiplayer. And by highly probable, we mean totally 100% true. We didn't even need to pay Encyclopedia Brown a quarter to sit down and solve this mystery. When's our turn to play?
 
#12
Pimps at Sea will be the single greatest game ever in the history of time. It will have everything, including free ponies for everyone who preorders, gets it on the first day, anytime after the first day, or even if they get it used. They're working on extending the promotion to people who just rent it, although that might be a Gamefly exclusive.
 

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
#19
That's really unprofesional of Microsoft, using the word "pimp" as a product codename. Not to mention it's disrespectful towards women.
 
#21
Gahiggidy said:
That's really unprofesional of Microsoft, using the word "pimp" as a product codename. Not to mention it's disrespectful towards women.

You know what, Gahiggidy? You're right. I'm starting a letter-writing campaign. You with me?
 
#28
Warm Machine said:
As I'm a developer working on 360 stuff can I get into some Pimps at Sea too?
4 of my friends are playing it. f-ing bastards!@! I'm totally going to break into their house and steal it :p
 

mosaic

go eat paint
#32
Pimps at Sea is going to be the best game ever once it's finally released. How long has Bungie been developing it for now? At least six years, if not more. They just want to make sure it's perfect before it's done. Hell, they only keep doing the Halo games so they can fund development of Pimps at Sea.

Mark my words, when Pimps at Sea comes out, it's going to make World of Warcraft, the Halo franchise, and the GTA franchise all seem like Pong.
 
#33
mosaic said:
Pimps at Sea is going to be the best game ever once it's finally released. How long has Bungie been developing it for now? At least six years, if not more. They just want to make sure it's perfect before it's done. Hell, they only keep doing the Halo games so they can fund development of Pimps at Sea.

Mark my words, when Pimps at Sea comes out, it's going to make World of Warcraft, the Halo franchise, and the GTA franchise all seem like Pong.
:lol :lol :lol
 
#49
As I'm a developer working on 360 stuff can I get into some Pimps at Sea too?

You have to be internal Microsoft to be eligible for the Pimps At Sea (Alpha), or a Bungie employee. :)