• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gWk3dKu.png

nqKs92p.png

g5W7ZUG.png

euQ3pk9.png

u3c6xK0.png

7IOU0WL.png

AtbQI1V.png

uf2PBZz.png

belmarduk

Anyone whose ever had to sit next to a very fat person on a plane will tell you the same thing. It isn't dehumanizing rhetoric.. its the goddamn truth!

Thaedolus

Gold Member
There's probably a better way to phrase that to be honest. But then you have the likes of Nepenth going on about how hard life is as a black woman in America and yet lives the most comfortable suburban life in Ameria, being a furry, living in a decent area and having a low effort job as a cashier at Walgreens I get the impression that the most vocal "I've got a hard life"members of the black community at Era are just playing oppression Olympics.

Listen if we can’t use “negro” or its variants in America in 2020 do we even want to fight to save this country?

Ionian

3 MONTH ban lifted!

That must have been some summit they had behind the closed curtain (discord).

"and this thread is strong evidence that advocating a "pragmatic" approach to something you know basically nothing about is not only stupid, but can be actively harmful. "

Dude got bitch slapped into submission.

Last edited:

Mohonky

Anyone on the extremes is dumb as dogshit. That’s the thing: if you can’t hold two thoughts in your head which seems contradictory at first, and come to some nuanced understanding of how reality is, you’re gonna sound like some dumb carnival barker making money off your tits posing with guns.

That said, guns and tits are ok with me.

Dunno I saw some girl on a gun show the other day and she was flat out gorgeous. She also didn't come across as a simpleton or having an amazingly annoying voice and tone.

pulga

Banned
ahhh all this talk about "cunt" brings me back to CuntGate many, many years ago. Someone tried banning it here, EviLore EviLore had to get involved and tell those whining about it to fuck off

mate, I once got banned for calling slayven a house negro and illiterate.

you can get banned for almost anything over there

probably sarcasm but you definitively deserved that ban.

slayven is absolutely illiterate though. fucker can't go 2 words without a typo.

3 MONTH ban lifted!

"and this thread is strong evidence that advocating a "pragmatic" approach to something you know basically nothing about is not only stupid, but can be actively harmful. "

On one hand, it's actually nice to see them reverse course once and a while, what he posted was absolutely not ban-worthy, in any way. On the other, what about the thousands of other people with similar shitty bans? Wonder if the TransEra made a stink that Fatoy is one of the good ones..

Also, LOL at there being so few posts in that thread, still.

UncleMeat

3 MONTH ban lifted!

I had to stop reading this thread at "wrong puberty".

Ionian

On one hand, it's actually nice to see them reverse course once and a while, what he posted was absolutely not ban-worthy, in any way. On the other, what about the thousands of other people with similar shitty bans? Wonder if the TransEra made a stink that Fatoy is one of the good ones..

Also, LOL at there being so few posts in that thread, still.

Agree completely. Was undeserved and 3 months was insane when he obviously was being honest, yet he was banned for transphobia.

Now he'll think twice about ever bothering again. The only trans member who publicly posted in his defense was the OP.

Agree completely. Was undeserved and 3 months was insane when he obviously was being honest, yet he was banned for transphobia.

Now he'll think twice about ever bothering again. The only trans member who publicly posted in his defense was the OP.

Honestly, it's the only endgame that makes any kind of sense for posters over there.

[Trans Thread is Created]

20 posts from the Usual Suspects

[Everyone else ignores thread, thread moves off front page, everyone breathes a sigh of relief]

Ionian

There was a BCT podcast???

Appears to be this podcast?

No idea what episodes he was on but rumor has it that it wasn't many.

Mihos

Gold Member
Another XC2 Account graveyard thread

Funny timing, I have 2 mirrored servers I am logged into now called Pyra and Mythra on our network.

nush

Gold Member
He's also trying desperately to be acknowledged and mostly everyone ignores him.

I honestly hope he doesn't get banned again for humors-sake.

That's what makes him such a popular member here is his attempts to be popular there and failing badly. He's so sure of his popularity but then gets smacked with a ban. Then he still comes back trying again.

Last edited:

Ionian

2Bee, the failed moderator that quit their account once they were called out, then a mod immediately outed them once they decided to post again.

It's impossible to even make it up.

2Bee, stop trying so desperately hard because no one gives a shit. Brown nosing another mod means zero.

Also your threads reek of desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom