• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

why yes, all our decisions should be based on what men think will make other men mad

AwxBEiN.png

9Sb07Na.png

+10 virtue signalling to God_Of_Phwoar.
I love after they whine about how the US is run and acts even though they don't live their, all their suggestions are essentially "I want X for the lulz and to make people angry". Somehow the president of the US is both something they want to commit suicide over and see it be trolled because it's funny. Especially funny since I'm pretty sure the president is already making people rage like they're clamoring for. ;)

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Not as many people care about the race of a president as they think in their little bubble. A smattering of rednecks will lose their shit, but other than that, very few people will care. Most "MAGA" people vote party first, not nationality first. These people care far more about race and gender than the people they think do, do.

Not as many people care about the race of a president as they think in their little bubble. A smattering of rednecks will lose their shit, but other than that, very few people will care. Most "MAGA" people vote party first, not nationality first. These people care far more about race and gender than the people they think do, do.

I'd love to see a Gay Black Woman who was Pro-2nd amendment up there and see how they squirm to hate her.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I just think God of Phwoar should change his username, because we don't put up with that kind of locker room talk on this here forum.

Jubenhimer

And here these fanboys try to make Nintendo's 2020 lineup look good which consists of Animal Crossing and a Xenoblade-remaster ... and literally nothing afterwards. To top it off, their biggest hopes are MORE old games (Mario Collection, Pikmin 3, etc)!

In all fairness, 2020 would've looked a lot different had it not been for COVID-19. The main problem is simply the lack of information on Nintendo's part. All we've gotten so far was a Mini Direct without any big reveals. We don't know what's coming, or if they're coming at all this year. I think if Nintendo was more frequent with Directs, there'd be less uncertainty.

And just for the record, 3rd-party publishers are releasing ZERO games on Switch this year that would deserve being mentioned next to those for PS4 mentioned above.

Well there is Bravely Default II and Ninjala coming. They're not AAA games, but they are promising third party titles. Still, it'll be interesting to see how much of 2020 Nintendo can salvage from the wreckage.

JordanN

Banned
Karl Marx birthday thread. :messenger_confused:

faPTko9.png

It's like Reeshitera is desperately trying to summon the ghost of Pinochet to chuck their ass out of a helicopter.

FZEY0OY.jpg

Jezbollah

I love after they whine about how the US is run and acts even though they don't live their, all their suggestions are essentially "I want X for the lulz and to make people angry". Somehow the president of the US is both something they want to commit suicide over and see it be trolled because it's funny. Especially funny since I'm pretty sure the president is already making people rage like they're clamoring for. ;)

To be fair after Brexit, and the absolute annihilation Labour got in the last UK general election, wishing for a Presidential of such identity is the last hope for their woke dreamworld.

UnNamed

Banned
lol @ a reboot of Denver the Last Dinosaur "makes me die a little inside"

haha ok maybe we can finally stop using hyperbole all the time. a Denver the Dinosaur reboot made you die inside? come the fuck on. if anything contributes to toxicity, maybe it's constantly saying things make you wish you were dead.

OH fuck, it kill me inside too, no joking. What the duck is that? Is it the edition for retarded kids?

Last edited:

Ymir

nush nush What's up with your Taysan obsession? Why do you even care so much?
No one cares about Taysan, you can see that from his lack of real life relationships that he posts about too. He's just the low hanging fruit because he's constantly spamming threads saying stupid shit or saying how he knows nothing about the topic that he's posting in so he can't contribute to the discussion.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I don't care, just fishing where the fish are, Reetards banning each other for #belivewahmens doesn't have the PS potential right now. You would prefer another target, a military target? Then name the poster!
What is nepenthe up to? I would have figured that she would dominate the dollar tree mask shooting thread.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
No one cares about Taysan, you can see that from his lack of real life relationships that he posts about too. He's just the low hanging fruit because he's constantly spamming threads saying stupid shit or saying how he knows nothing about the topic that he's posting in so he can't contribute to the discussion.
Ah, of course, ironically exercising so many keystrokes on a user whom you supposedly don't care about and being a dick to him in a thread that he can't respond in is a much better contribution to discussion. How pedestrian of me.

Ymir

Ah, of course, ironically exercising so many keystrokes on a user whom you supposedly don't care about and being a dick to him in a thread that he can't respond in is a much better contribution to discussion. How pedestrian of me.
The deep discussion in a thread about laughing at another message board? Why are you so concerned with white knighting him?

Ymir

I guess the "stay civil" part of the title went over some heads, eh?
All the things posted in this thread and the one that really makes you this upset is a post saying Taysan is hitting 10,000 posts soon because of how much he shitposts in threads? That's where you draw the line for your civility huh?

teezzy

Banned

Screenshot-20200506-100104-Chrome.jpg

This is why I hate Era. Here we have a thread celebrating someone for losing weight and becoming more physically fit, and you have members ranting and raving about body positivity.

I respect people who have problems and overcome them. There's few things in the world more commendable than that. This, "I'm not going to make an effort to change but dont you dare say anything negative about my predicament," mindset is lunacy. Thank God other Era members called this character out on their shit.

joedan

I find it amusing how so many in that Adele thread are avoiding to reference that Adele lost a whole lot of weight, when everyone knows that the reason why the photo was shared was to draw attention to her weight loss.

But, to be honest, their fears are justified, because they know the mods and the faithful are salivating for anyone to dare mention the demerits/merits of being overweight.

That place is insane.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Karl Marx birthday thread. :messenger_confused:

faPTko9.png

It's like Reeshitera is desperately trying to summon the ghost of Pinochet to chuck their ass out of a helicopter.

FZEY0OY.jpg

Where was this anti-communist stance from the moderation when I was posting there? I remember getting warned for posting a good commie=dead commie meme lol

Better late than never I guess :messenger_sunglasses:

nush

Cyberpunk genitals thread is as funny as you'd think. lot of concern trolling that trans people will be mad that cis people are wanting to be trans in a game (but for the wrong reasons or something?).

caXDtym.png

So she's back to being trans now, last month she was a woman for outrage points.

A woman with a feminine penis.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
futa means chick with dick

This is an important distinction that I think you all would do well to recognize.

Futanari means that the girl has a dick, but no balls.

Trap means that it's a girl with a dick and balls. Ergo, a dude.

Being into futa hentai is fine. Like, it's just a girl who jizzes on herself and other girls. Gucci.

Being into traps means you're gay, bro.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
no kink shaming.

which is why i posted that in the first place. they were upset about cis people fetishizing trans. i'm sorry, this is a part of normalizing, if you want to be part of the accepted sexual culture, you are going to be fetishized. that's kind of what happens. gay people are part of mainstream culture, this is why they are part of fetish culture as well. it is normal for popular sex identities, to be fetishized. this is one way in which pr0n fosters acceptance through sexual culture.

being fetishized is objectifying, yes, but it's also a form of acceptance. i mean, these cis people could be saying "ew gross, interchanging genitals is a horrible idea" or "anyone who likes this is sick". instead, these "progressives" are upset that cis people are happily embracing these trans-friendly cyberpunk sex mashups. they are upset their allies are treating them like anyone else.

basically my whole point was, they are tone policing people on their own side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom