• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

There’s gotta be a way to make a joke about dudes with bitch tits but like in reverse of that post but...I’m too tired to figure it out.

nush

There’s gotta be a way to make a joke about dudes with bitch tits but like in reverse of that post but...I’m too tired to figure it out.
tumblr_mjmoq211iX1s809ido5_250.gifv

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I wonder what these people think when they get banned for that kinda shit? Are they like "fuck off I didn't say anything bad you nutjobs" or are they like "damn... I really should have been more sensitive..."

Ymir

Holy shit one of the people who kept attacking people over the Joe Biden rape thing is losing their mind over animal crossing parody video because it's emotionally manipulative somehow?

Xaszatm said:
I'm sorry, the suggestions are nice and all but that video pisses me the fuck off. It's purposefully designed to trick people into thinking its something its not, an actual AC update. It's designed to get people mad and angry for trolling purposes. I couldn't watch it half way through in one sitting because of how explotiative it is. It's a petty piece of video that only serves to rile up fans. And I agree with nearly all the suggestions. God, fuck that video. Manipulative trolling to cause anger at a company is pathetic.
Xaszatm said:
Laugh it off. I can't stand troll videos like that. Fucking pathetic emotional manipulative videos designed to cause an angry mob.
Xaszatm said:
Look at this thread. Look at the anger people have towards Nintendo because of this. That's the goal. It's not a "this would make good changes" video. this is a "we want people to be knocking down Nintendo's door for being cowards for not doing things the way we want" video. It's design to troll people. It's design to manipulate people. And ruin shit. Or show how awful a community is. Nothing ever good comes from shit like this.
Xaszatm said:
That's not what I meant. I'm not angry that it's getting people mad at Nitnendo. I'm angry because it's designed to be emotionally manipulative.
Xaszatm said:
Cirticizing it is good. If people want change, they need to make it known. A video like this is not that. A video like this is desinged to trick people and get people angry because of a false promise. It's desinged solely to anger people, not actually give crticisms. It's a troll attempt. Like those garbage fake game announcements. I hate shit like that and always will, even if I agree with most of the UI changes
Xaszatm said:
I have said "I agree with most of the UI changes". Only the fact that some aren't totally thought out is my only complaint about the UI changes as a whole. But that video is not designed for that, it's designed to be showed to fans that yank that away when they realize its not real. I *hate* those type of videos with a passion.
Xaszatm said:
How many people would know it's a parady until the end? You have people fulling admitting to trolling and hurting their friends by not telling this is a parody up front. This is manipulative editing at its core.
Xaszatm said:
Read the thread. It's obvious what's happening here. It's emotional editing and the fact that you're taking this as "YOU JUST LOVE NITENDO" pisses me the fuck off.
Xaszatm said:
It's not the game, it's the video specifically that pisses me off. It could be about anything. It always reveals the worst of anything. I will always despise videos of that nature.
Xaszatm said:
I have said the changes themselves are for the most part good changes I'd like to see. But no, that video is 100% NOT a "this will make a good change video".
Xaszatm said:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HAVE SAID MULTIPLE TIMES WHAT I AM UPSET OVER!!! WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HEARING "well you just hate people who criticize Nintnedo." TO SHUT ME UP!?! NO! I would hate this if this would any company.
Xaszatm said:
Do I need to say FUCK NINTENDO in whatever I post? Fine! FUCK NINTENDO! That video is still manipulative editing designed to garner a specific reaction so fuck that vdieo.
Xaszatm said:
NO! BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I SAW A VIDEO LIKE THIS, I ENDED BEING BEATEN UP TIL I WAS FORCED TO LIKE IT! NOTHING EVER GOOD COMES FROM SHIT LIKE THIS! NOTHING!

Last edited:

Ionian

Hecht finally managed to pull himself away from animal crossing to deliver a yikes hot-take.

DEu1rzW.jpg

Keep up with the content Hecht! Internet won't last without your new animal crossing outfits and lack of self-awareness and being complicit for a complete and utter shit-show.

Top class admin right there.

(He's been around since Twitter started after all)

Last edited:

nush

Hecht finally managed to pull himself away from animal crossing to deliver a yikes hot-take.

DEu1rzW.jpg

Keep up with the content Hecht! Internet won't last without your new animal crossing outfits and lack of self-awareness and being complicit for a complete and utter shit-show.

Top class admin right there.

(He's been around since Twitter started after all)

Isn't his Twitter avatar an anime one??

Imagine being on Twitter since it started in 2006 and only getting single digit interactions for any of your tweets, and as it's Hecht_ERA there must have been a former account just as forgettable.

nush

Does talking shit behind his back nudge him towards your preferred behavior?

It's not behind his back you bellend, it's a public forum. Also he was reply banned here for a reason. I do wonder why you are so quick to defend him or are you just virtue signalling? Or maybe this whole topic would be redundant if everyone on Ree we talked about also just opened an account here for diplomatic immunity?

It's not talking shit when you bring receipts, you're really not as smart or superior as you think you are.

Ymir

It is when you do it in the thread he can't view or respond to instead of to his face.
Lol, how can he not view the thread when he liked posts in this thread yesterday? You really seem to have no clue what you're talking about, he's only been banned from replying in this thread due to his past behavior in this thread. You seem to be the only one who has been obsessed with Taysan and lashing out at other posters. You'd make a great account at this new video game site called Resetera!

Last edited:

Azzurri

Just imagine how the comments would change if it was a PoC.

Last edited:

Jezbollah

It would be ten pages long by now.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

oh yeah it's a bunch of keyboard warriors who want a person to spend more time in jail. lot of dipshits like this one who think Donald Trump invented American individualism or something.

NUC3ijj.png

be cursing the police and state power as "fascist" if she had a different color skin. but if it's a white person, they love fascism, they want the full force of state power to crush the human spirit. yes let's openly wish the police imprisoned people for longer times.

Last edited:

dionysus

Yaldog
oh yeah it's a bunch of keyboard warriors who want a person to spend more time in jail. lot of dipshits like this one who think Donald Trump invented American individualism or something.

NUC3ijj.png

be cursing the police and state power as "fascist" if she had a different color skin. but if it's a white person, they love fascism, they want the full force of state power to crush the human spirit. yes let's openly wish the police imprisoned people for longer times.

The most disgusting thing about the story is the judge demanding an apology or she gets jail time. Very Orwellian. Must correct the thoughtcrime.

Last edited:

The irony is that these same shits defend BLM and other race riots looting, burning down, and otherwise destroying city blocks (full of minority-owned businesses) because it sends a message to "whitey".

Yelling at police about being prevented from making a living to have food and shelter is a step too far though.

Vade

6tUtGUAs.jpg

VS
27CM6WGs.jpg

Judge bringing down the law vs Mayor of Chicago defying the law. Where is the thread demanding for her head and the salon owner who did hers?

UncleMeat

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
On what level of irony are we right now? I've lost count.

HOT DAMN.

I don’t think I’ve seen gymnastics on this level in the whole Matrix trilogy.

and with that the loudest most militant #belivewahmen poster was finally silenced.

v05Sml6.png
I never thought I’d see the day Xaszatm could be up for a perm.

That AC rant was fucking crazy to use an euphemism, but this person is clearly a protected user, or was until now at least.

If it was a PoC her race wouldn’t be in the thread title, for starters.

Of course this was going to be a good one...

h83K1mW.png

cfedvHL.png

S55pwah.png

3vihSfC.png

I hate letting people have guns, UNLESS *I* can use the guns to overthrow people I don't like.

GR8p6ei.png

34Kkhwd.png

MCiarbY.png

UFf2Y9Q.png

zeunmND.png

GGxUQWl.png

HRTdiqe.png

zi5otbL.png

nkFOlyD.png

AdY6WeX.png

Spoiler alert

comp-1588865558.png

They just can't wait to hate on "Karen's" & whitey can they?

Last edited:
Someone makes a thread about Jonathan Blow playing BotW and it immediately turns into a 'cancel Blow' thread

Apparently this reflects poorly on him lol:
ETXnN0vXgAE50Jw.png

It's a complete takedown of their idiotic views regarding calling anything that moves or breathes nazi/fascist so it absolutely makes sense that they would turn on him after that.

It's still crazy to me that the party has morphed to the degree that morons actually have power. Like he said, no hint of critical thinking or concern for the truth, just hammering down anything that falls outside of the prescribed dogma that changes on a whim.

Ymir

Of course this was going to be a good one...

h83K1mW.png

cfedvHL.png

S55pwah.png

3vihSfC.png

I hate letting people have guns, UNLESS *I* can use the guns to overthrow people I don't like.

GR8p6ei.png

34Kkhwd.png

MCiarbY.png

UFf2Y9Q.png

zeunmND.png

GGxUQWl.png

HRTdiqe.png

zi5otbL.png

nkFOlyD.png

AdY6WeX.png

Spoiler alert

comp-1588865558.png

They just can't wait to hate on "Karen's" & whitey can they?
Lol as soon as I saw them all saying Karen I knew it was going to be a black person again. Let's see if this thread dies immediately too and have posters asking why race matters once they find out she was black.

Lol as soon as I saw them all saying Karen I knew it was going to be a black person again. Let's see if this thread dies immediately too and have posters asking why race matters once they find out she was black.

When I saw the story this morning, and all the news stories conveniently left out the race of the shooter, I was about 90% sure she was a PoC. They always leave that part out of stories unless they have to put it in.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Good thing those presidential valets are robots and not human beings otherwise replies like this would be pretty despicable huh?

GAjVd3B.jpg

They're so busy wishing death on Trump that not a single one of them considered that an actual person's life is in danger.
Walter White Walker using an animated gif of a dancing black man to make fun of a wage worker getting sick.

i mean that explains the website in a single sentence there. just stupid all the way down.

Last edited:

Helios

Someone makes a thread about Jonathan Blow playing BotW and it immediately turns into a 'cancel Blow' thread

Apparently this reflects poorly on him lol:
ETXnN0vXgAE50Jw.png
They've been trying to get him canceled ever since he said that men are more inclined to be interested in Tech than women. They've yet to be successful thankfully.

You were spot on, over an hour now and no more posts. Like clockwork, if the story suddenly doesn't fit their agenda and worldview.. it's no longer worth discussing.

Ymir

You were spot on, over an hour now and no more posts. Like clockwork, if the story suddenly doesn't fit their agenda and worldview.. it's no longer worth discussing.
LOL, 5 pages of replies within 15 mins of that thread being posted and radio silence since they found out she's black and not the fictional narrative of some old white woman who is a trump/carlson supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom