• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

No wonder Ree mods are shook up these days:

TceBb06.png
It's OK lots of them identify as female, take that Cov 19!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
some landlord whining. this guy signed a lease stating he would pay first two months rent plus security deposit upfront, now is upset that the landlord wants the payment. the landlord is renovating the place he is about to move into, and the money would go towards making the place nicer, but for some reason he doesn't want to pay the money, despite having signed a lease. he is asking what to do, even though he admits has enough cash on hand to pay the landlord now. the landlord is offering him 3rd month of rent FOR FREE but for some reason he is upset that he has to pay upfront, even though, again, he signed a lease stating he would pay upfront. like lol i don't even understand the point of this post.
of course people are in full "fuck landlords" keyboard warrior mode some stupid/weirdo replies. tbf these people probably live in their parents basement.

BFw98oH.png

9I9b38U.png

Last edited:

nush

How does one become so self-hating as these types? Do they think calling white people horrible for whatever reason of the day is going to get them pussy? Money? Respect? I don't understand the self-hating white.
They're trying to create the Voltron of minorities and oppressed in order to overthrow the real enemy, rich white people. You don't get in on that if you are just lazy white and poor so you've got to feed the narrative that everyone hates whitey.

lol i see you are purposefully leaving out "arresting people if they dare try to visit their family members" but do go off king

hHspId5.png
Don't bother. They're simpletons who are easily led around by numbers and dumbed-down caricatures of the truth. The boost of security after 9/11 was to address the gaps that allowed it to happen in the first place. Plenty of people -- mostly conservatives -- complained about it LOUDLY. Conservative shock-jock radio was always bitching about the NSA, gov't surveillance, bitching about lies and conspiracies surrounding 9/11, fearmongering about the Patriot Act, and the TSA. Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. they all ranted about this stuff all day long.

And they ALSO whined "an infringement on the very idea of liberty". The conspiracy of TSA agents being secret illuminati perverts who grope people is ooooold (I remember it circulating even before the "FEMA mass-burial grave storage camps" conspiracies circulated).

So the idea that "The Right" is contradicting itself is ridiculous. The Right was mocked for opposing TSA security and The Patriot Act and Gov't surveillance and so forth. Yet years go by and the same side that mocked then peddles a lie that The Right is contradicting itself.

How can one expect to converse rationally with people who willfully choose to be irrational because it feels more comfortable?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
some landlord whining. this guy signed a lease stating he would pay first two months rent plus security deposit upfront, now is upset that the landlord wants the payment. the landlord is renovating the place he is about to move into, and the money would go towards making the place nicer, but for some reason he doesn't want to pay the money, despite having signed a lease. he is asking what to do, even though he admits has enough cash on hand to pay the landlord now. the landlord is offering him 3rd month of rent FOR FREE but for some reason he is upset that he has to pay upfront, even though, again, he signed a lease stating he would pay upfront. like lol i don't even understand the point of this post.
of course people are in full "fuck landlords" keyboard warrior mode some stupid/weirdo replies. tbf these people probably live in their parents basement.

BFw98oH.png

9I9b38U.png

If it didn't require so much effort, I'd be half-tempted to rent a room in my house to one of these bozos and then evict them for no reason other than mild amusement.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

BFw98oH.png

9I9b38U.png

I can't think of a single place I have rented that didn't require the first month and deposit at time of lease signing, regardless of when I was moving in. He seems to want to feel weirded out thinking that he's paying for the reno on his unit or something. If anything the landlord wants to know this guy is serious before they stop advertising an apartment for rent.

But you know, fuck landlords.

Certain news updates from today seem suspiciously absent from our favorite echo chamber of Era.

To be fair, sometimes news can be triggering and effect their safe space.

I want to see how the party bootlickers are going to try to spin it. I expect nothing less than olympic's grade gymnastics. And if they are faltering, there is always the Russia card.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
How does one become so self-hating as these types? Do they think calling white people horrible for whatever reason of the day is going to get them pussy? Money? Respect? I don't understand the self-hating white.

It's just an extension of the "America sucks"/"Americans are morons" mentality that dominated the Bush era.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Certain news updates from today seem suspiciously absent from our favorite echo chamber of Era.

I want to see how the party bootlickers are going to try to spin it. I expect nothing less than olympic's grade gymnastics. And if they are faltering, there is always the Russia card.

If they don't like the news they dismiss it as right wing talking points and Russian bots.

What news? There's a lot of triggering stuff for them everyday, so wondering specifically what you're talking about.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Don't bother. They're simpletons who are easily led around by numbers and dumbed-down caricatures of the truth. The boost of security after 9/11 was to address the gaps that allowed it to happen in the first place. Plenty of people -- mostly conservatives -- complained about it LOUDLY. Conservative shock-jock radio was always bitching about the NSA, gov't surveillance, bitching about lies and conspiracies surrounding 9/11, fearmongering about the Patriot Act, and the TSA. Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. they all ranted about this stuff all day long.

And they ALSO whined "an infringement on the very idea of liberty". The conspiracy of TSA agents being secret illuminati perverts who grope people is ooooold (I remember it circulating even before the "FEMA mass-burial grave storage camps" conspiracies circulated).

So the idea that "The Right" is contradicting itself is ridiculous. The Right was mocked for opposing TSA security and The Patriot Act and Gov't surveillance and so forth. Yet years go by and the same side that mocked then peddles a lie that The Right is contradicting itself.

How can one expect to converse rationally with people who willfully choose to be irrational because it feels more comfortable?
From what I remember, guys like Hannity loved the Patriot Act at first.

Anti-Patriot Act talk was seen as "left wing ravings"

There were a fair share of conservative Republicans who did oppose it, though

What news? There's a lot of triggering stuff for them everyday, so wondering specifically what you're talking about.

The D's lost two special elections by a wide margin and Biden was implicated in documents working with others on the Flynn investigation after completely denying it on tv yesterday. I just checked and they mentioned the D's losing the california seat in two or three posts from an old thread.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Do they do anything else than try to make their pathetic miserable selves look better by trying to drag other people through the mud? Stop trying dudes, it aint working.

haha for all his faux keyboard anti white supremacy warrior posturing he loves this slaveholder glorifying piece of dreck because OF COURSE HE DOES. lol he is even considering making a special purchase.

B2r9XqB.png

Thomas Jefferson had a rape child with of his slaves (Sally Hemmings) but this fool wants to pay corporate media to see a blackface version of him rapping and looking "cool" while she does a funny dance. the irony is insane.

Hamilton is the one extremely problematic media that every leftist will look back on in 10-15 years and think "How did we like something so insanely racist?" and everyone will desperately try to pretend they didn't actually like it
I mean TJ is one of the antogonists in the play and Hamilton and him actually argue over slavery. One of the main themes is that Hamilton and Laurens don’t believe America is free until black people are free as well but both of them die

From what I remember, guys like Hannity loved the Patriot Act at first.

Anti-Patriot Act talk was seen as "left wing ravings"

There were a fair share of conservative Republicans who did oppose it, though

My memory of it is foggy, and I never said that the right wing were the only ones to oppose it, only that they did.

spootime

BFw98oH.png

9I9b38U.png
Seems pretty reasonable. Either they put it in the lease that he needs to pay all that money upfront weeks before move in date or they didn’t

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Now he's crying that he can't continue his BS.

I would echo the others here. I would suggest you just ignore him. He is a nobody who openly supports a forum of racists. Hell, looking at his twitter feed, he is nothing but a sad person who spends too much time on social media trying desperately to get attention and by posting him here, you are giving him the attention.

JordanN

Banned
For a forum that constantly cries "oppression" they sure got a lot of time (and money) to buy the latest gadgets.

9hGBzxE.png

Meanwhile, my poor ass has refused to upgrade from an old CRT. I guess I'm better fit to lead the revolution, eh comrades?

oCJpVay.png

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
oCJpVay.png

For a forum that constantly cries "oppression" they sure got a lot of time (and money) to buy the latest gadgets.

9hGBzxE.png

Meanwhile, my poor ass has refused to upgrade from an old CRT. I guess I'm better fit to lead the revolution, eh comrades?

oCJpVay.png
Living with their parents saves them a lot of money.

Last edited:

MrA

9hGBzxE.png

oCJpVay.png
remember these are the type of people that will hear about how horrible life was in the past and then say how modern "wage slaves" have it worse because of reasons. I've heard that being a medieval serf was great because they didn't work during the winter! You know those several months where they hoped their supplies from the previous harvest would last the winter and not starve to death when they ran out.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
No sense of humor allowed. WTF is wrong with these people? The dude writes a couple of sentences rant of old shit that has already been discussed and it's treated like some sacred cow of a thread.

How have liberal politics been bastardised by these people. Look at the bans in that thread. These people are humourless wastes of air.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yeah im like... lol... Columbus Day? the holiday that is in October? in 5 months from now?

the big swinging dick mod post about "proper respect" lol

aGxAbEy.png

the original post, which is a 1 sentence long "kinda mini rant of my mind" lol

T6QZ6lh.png

Last edited:

chris121580

This thread is a gem. Only Era would have to temporary close a thread about Christopher Columbus

fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom