• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Bezos trillionaire thread is predictably funny

AOuCuW4.png

like lol you are posting on a forum that almost exclusively promotes Washington Post content and media products sold on Amazon. this post itself probably makes him money.

Kev Kev

They banned me for this post...

What a bunch of retarded cunts they are, holy fuckity fuck...

Before it was jap instead of japanese but i edited my post like 30 sec after i wrote it because people was busting my balls.

you are not worthy!

lmao holy fuck why do people stay on that pos site. its such a drag. forums are supposed to be fun

Last edited:
God I cant stand the mentality that because someone is rich they must HAVE to give you money. Like take your broke ass to work and stop bitching Jesus Christ. The same people would most likely not do what they state the rich should do if they were put in their same shoes.
Ree would be mad to find out that 88% of millionaires are self-made.

A 2017 survey from Fidelity Investments found that 88 percent of millionaires are self-made. Only 12 percent inherited significant money (at least 10 percent of their wealth), and most did not grow up in exclusive country club neighborhoods. The majority of millionaires went to college and are married or partnered.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
gotta love those mod privileges! you can just openly say the hard-R "n word", so long as you are saying "this is what THEY think"

XdA8l7g.png

also isn't Slayven actually a white dude who pathetically tries to sound ghetto in his posts? or am i confused?

Last edited:

Ymir

gotta love those mod privileges! you can just openly say the hard-R "n word", so long as you are saying "this is what THEY think"

XdA8l7g.png

also isn't Slayven actually a white dude who pathetically tries to sound ghetto in his posts? or am i confused?
I think he's actually black but I do love the weird made up persecution of like yeah everyone wants to call you the n-word. You figured it out! Must be easy to be persecuted when you just make up narratives in your head constantly.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
well if he's black or white i guess it doesn't really matter. they typically don't allow the hard-R n word do they?

but yeah, calling someone "classless" and saying they should "keep their mouth shut" is the same as calling them a racist slur. suuuure

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
E0EBcam.jpg

ANERICA? Dickhead, can you spell your own country correctly?

These fucking dickheads are effectively telling Italians to choose another Italian to celebrate their culture. Yeah, talk down to another country, that always ends well. It was about connecting Italy to the US in minds that had treated Italians in America like shit historically. I doubt they would care now if you changed it, as long as it was changed to a day celebrating Italian culture and identity. Irish Americans celebrate St Patrick's Day and he wasn't even Irish. (please fucking die anyone who says Saint Patty's Day). Should Irish people not appropriate another country's person as their own?

wXsXwci.jpg

Same people will talk about what a hero Churchill was. Yeah, bombing a city full of women and children was heroic. Sending WWI vets (black & tans) to Ireland to commit war crimes was also heroic. Don't even get me started on his history with India.

Imagine being so pathetic and upset to start a thread about Columbus Day months out from the time it happened. Funniest thing about it is that some on ERA would unironically equate how they hate both Chris Columbuses/Columbi(?) equally as Donald Trump was in a movie once.

JordanN

Banned
G2dGI2B.png

"Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're female?"
"Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're muslim?
"Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're black?"
"Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're Asian?"
"Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're gay?"

None of those sentences would be allowed on Reset. But an Indie Game Dev is allowed to judge your race. Remember that.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
G2dGI2B.png

None of those sentences would be allowed on Reset. But an Indie Game Dev is allowed to judge your race. Remember that.
It's the punching up rules! They're quite official.

recma12

They banned me for this post...

What a bunch of retarded cunts they are, holy fuckity fuck...

Before it was jap instead of japanese but i edited my post like 30 sec after i wrote it because people was busting my balls.

LOL you must have been earmarked for a perm. Probably pissed off the "wrong" account.

No way in hell is saying "jap" a perm in that context, even by ERA standards.
Especially when it's followed up by "japanese".

It's not like you called Miyamoto a "Jap".

GymWolf

LOL you must have been earmarked for a perm. Probably pissed off the "wrong" account.

Well it is what it is, i'm just sad that i haven't used my ban card for something spectacular like opening a poll to ask why rian johnson is a fucking hack or something similar :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
G2dGI2B.png

Not to insult here, but wanna know how I can tell you're a blue haired, obese, trans, furrie?

recma12

Well it is what it is, i'm just sad that i haven't used my ban card for something spectacular like opening a poll to ask why rian johnson is a fucking hack or something similar :ROFLMAO:

Haha true. Well at least you kinda proved how rigged their moderation is.

In other news look at this:

D2SVjzG.png

It's OK to troll, if you got mod protection.

raduque

Omg that’s great. So they used to sleep in separate beds, then he broke her down into sleeping in the same bed, and then COVID is the catalyst she uses to kick him back out.

The irony is delicious. He must realize that.

Bet you she’s taking her mask off as she’s kissing her real boyfriend.

He says he's away from home for work. I bet she isn't sleeping in either of their beds.

They don't like our country, so they're bent on forcing it to change. What's the word for that?

Treason. Still punishable by execution on the federal level.

Last edited:

This has always been a baffling rule for me as a Brit, where 'Jap' has no negative connotations.

It's like how we call ourselves Brits, The Scottish 'Scotts', Australians 'Ozzies', and Germans 'Wankers'.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
lmao holy fuck why do people stay on that pos site. its such a drag. forums are supposed to be fun
Gaming side can still be useful. The sheer quantity of members means that something useful can still be found there, among all the chaff. Still, the people there who genuinely want to discuss games should migrate elsewhere. Even on GAF, if they don’t want to only discuss politics in gaming, ban “problematic” games and devs, and can endure some “anti-SJW” banter.
OT side can go up in flames and nothing of value would be lost.

XdA8l7g.png
LOL.

Literally nobody else would be allowed to write that on Reee and get away with it.
This is the forum that was OK with Kendrick Lamar berating a white girl for singing one of his songs that has the N word in it, after he himself invited her on stage to sing it.

JESUS CHRIST.

These fucking dickheads are effectively telling Italians to choose another Italian to celebrate their culture. Yeah, talk down to another country, that always ends well. It was about connecting Italy to the US in minds that had treated Italians in America like shit historically. I doubt they would care now if you changed it, as long as it was changed to a day celebrating Italian culture and identity.
Italians don’t give a shit about Colombus, LOL.

If there’s a category of famous Italians that the country seems to have completely forgotten, it’s explorers.
Ask any Italian about famous historical people from Italy and very few will mention Columbus, Magellan or Vespucci. I bet that if Italians were asked to make a list of famous Italians, Columbus would come in far, far lower than Berlusconi or Sophia Loren. If the news didn’t mention Columbus day due to the American festivity, most Italians wouldn’t even remember the guy existed.

So. Huawei now good ?

I'm pretty sure these chimps were losing their minds over Boris Johnson wanting to use that vendor in parts of the UK's 5G network.
Any article beginning with "The Trump administration moved to..." is going to result in an opposite reaction from the midwits over there.

V4skunk

Banned
Being white stops people strip-searching you at airports but other than that it confers nowhere near the level of benefit of being wealthy or good-looking. As for being heterosexual - if you're in the West you likely have an advantage in that homosexuals are typically wealthier than their hetero counterparts, owing to more middle-class coming out as gay probably, but also owing to not having to have kids.
Yet when i'm in an airport in Britain! Me a white man is force checked at every turn for bombs / weapons.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
G2dGI2B.png

I fucking love this guy. Indie Game Dev.

ManaByte

Gold Member
So what’s the purpose of this thread? To mock a corona victim because they are religious? Wtf?
Bunch of nihilist assholes in here

You probably didn't see the first thread when Billy Graham died. Every post was someone dancing on his grave. Then they deleted the thread and started it over with a MOD POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom