• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Well how could you have known?
Why are they shaming non transitioned trans men? Trans men are men. Calling non transitioned trans women guys as well in the op because they are referencing those with a penis. (I actually had to double check their logic, I smash a brick off my head and it matched up)

14AOrE0.jpg

Surely new troll Banshee McRacistname is on this slight. Let's feed this troll.

Edit: only way to go 😂😂
uN3CFjC.jpg

Last edited:

LarknThe4th

That thread won't be alive for long. At some point someone will bring the non-homeomorphism between penises and vaginas into play and guilt trip everyone else.
I just........

Every thread is a battle ground for some people over there

People who piss standing up(like me and everyone of my Male friends) are savages!!

You cant use "guys" as a term to describe a grouping of people regardless of gender cause that's offensive..... somehow!!!

Dont you dare assume that everyone who has a penis is Male!!!

And lastly if you are surprised by the fact that half of the people in that thread piss sitting down then you are living a sheltered life(the irony someone from there calling anyone sheltered 😂😂)

How do they function in the real world? HOW?!!

SkylineRKR

I just........

Every thread is a battle ground for some people over there

People who piss standing up(like me and everyone of my Male friends) are savages!!

You cant use "guys" as a term to describe a grouping of people regardless of gender cause that's offensive..... somehow!!!

Dont you dare assume that everyone who has a penis is Male!!!

And lastly if you are surprised by the fact that half of the people in that thread piss sitting down then you are living a sheltered life(the irony someone from there calling anyone sheltered 😂😂)

How do they function in the real world? HOW?!!

They don't. Thats why they vent on Ree. I see them as guys who are simply being ignored by women and people in general, and just decided to hate on all this on the net instead, to get back at everyone. If you read between the lines they don't want others to be happy, have an opinion that doesn't fit, or enjoy things while condemning lots of things a normal person takes for granted. Its a remarkable collection of sad individuals.

These loons simply were fated to find eachother. Gaming is what got them together. First on GAF, and when they found too many people and leadership weren't in tune with them they branched off and created Ree. That site is built by and for these losers.

Last edited:

Ymir

Well how could you have known?
The OP is already begging for forgiveness for his transphobic post. Holy shit this is amazing, being afraid of being banned because "your title wasn't inclusive". AHAHAHAHAHA

Chittagong

Gold Member
Here's a handy first hand account of SA turning to shit, complete with images:
www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/ej64zs/lets_talk_about_former_internet_sensation/
Edit: Holy balls, I didn't know including the HTTP part would past the entire bastion of text here, sorry about that.

This is incredible. This is exactly what is happening to Era. The emboldened trannies are now on the throats of the moderators, and site owner is nowhere to be seen, pocketing the money. They are just speedrunning the demise of SA

It's not about you - it's about the other. If he/she wants to be called by the "they" pronoun, why not just respect it? You're telling me you can't do it just because you don't like it? It doesn't change a thing in your life.

You know why people are all tired of pronouns and such ? Because it never fucking ends.

At first, it was people identifying as the opposite gender, which is perfectly fine and understable.
Then, you had the "they" fad being added to the mix. After that, the "non-binary" shenaningans. Now you have "gender-neutral" pronouns and it doesn't even stop there.

I mean :

H3Gcz3N.jpg

Then, you have to factor the "gender-fluid" persons, who will just tip-toe between genders and pronouns depending on the mood of the day. How do you even keep up with that ?

At some point, you might just call some people attention-whores and be done with it. That's pure lunacy and if you expect everyone to follow you in that loony rabbit hole, you might actually be the problem and the reason why so many reasonable people are fed up with all that bullshit.

Struggling with your identity doesn't give you a pass for being a full-blown entitled asshole. Your identity is mostly your problem and no one is forced to solve it for you or adapt his daily life to make you confortable. You want to identify as the opposing gender ? Do it and stop bothering other people if they don't care ?

Ionian

This is incredible. This is exactly what is happening to Era. The emboldened trannies are now on the throats of the moderators, and site owner is nowhere to be seen, pocketing the money. They are just speedrunning the demise of SA

Oh that rabbit-hole is even going deeper within the last month.

Bollocks

Penis owners....

Byzq2Yv.jpg

I havent quite stopped being able to control my laughter....hahahaha....this is fucking gold. It might be my best thing of 2020.
I open the thread, read a little...
"Guys" is a perfectly usable term for a group of people regardless of identification, come on.
User Banned (2 weeks): Dismissive commentary around gender issues

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Hahaha. At this point if you aren't on that forum to troll you are just a tool. How can you take yourself seriously posting there if you read ban messages like that every day. And this topic change...

Even the limp dick male feminists have to scratch their head at that one. "I thought I wasn't allowed to say females... and now guys too? :("

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
I open the thread, read a little...

User Banned (2 weeks): Dismissive commentary around gender issues
Nearly, if not every resetera thread link posted here in the last page has someone banned for having written a "dismissive commentary".

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
You know why people are all tired of pronouns and such ? Because it never fucking ends.

At first, it was people identifying as the opposite gender, which is perfectly fine and understable.
Then, you had the "they" fad being added to the mix. After that, the "non-binary" shenaningans. Now you have "gender-neutral" pronouns and it doesn't even stop there.

I mean :

H3Gcz3N.jpg

Then, you have to factor the "gender-fluid" persons, who will just tip-toe between genders and pronouns depending on the mood of the day. How do you even keep up with that ?

At some point, you might just call some people attention-whores and be done with it. That's pure lunacy and if you expect everyone to follow you in that loony rabbit hole, you might actually be the problem and the reason why so many reasonable people are fed up with all that bullshit.

Struggling with your identity doesn't give you a pass for being a full-blown entitled asshole. Your identity is mostly your problem and no one is forced to solve it for you or adapt his daily life to make you confortable. You want to identify as the opposing gender ? Do it and stop bothering other people if they don't care ?
Yeah, I will never completely rip apart the entire language and how it works just to facilitate the delusions of some random psycho who thinks they don't have a gender. It breaks way too many sentences.

It was hilarious in the show Billions when even the actors couldn't keep the script working properly every time they had to refer to the "non-binary" character as they. There were so many times when a "she" slipped in and you could tell they weren't going to sit there all day redoing dozens of takes because the dialog stopped making sense when "they" was used instead.

Not to mention, this idea of "not having a gender" is some mindless bullshit to begin with. Some people are so desperate to feel unique and special. I think it comes down to extreme narcissism.

notseqi

Not entirely pertinent to the theme but still interesting in the view of mindsets and quality of discourse, this video from 2016, a few minutes in:

Extremism, all the way down.
edit: formatting, still shit

Last edited:

Ymir

Penis owners....

Byzq2Yv.jpg

I havent quite stopped being able to control my laughter....hahahaha....this is fucking gold. It might be my best thing of 2020.
Lol, the onion couldn't do satire this well. They've become a parody of themselves, which is impressive. "Penis Owners"

Not entirely pertinent to the theme but still interesting in the view of mindsets and quality of discourse, this video from 2016, a few minutes in:

Extremism, all the way down.
edit: formatting, still shit

Please remove this hateful content ASAP, this man has been cancelled and we don't provide a platform for such people after he appeared on the Joe Rogan show.
Thank you and god bless.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Penis owners....

Byzq2Yv.jpg

That 'penis owners' thread is shaming Jason Schreirer. Lock it down for the penisless reporter. He will block ReesetEra for penis shaming him, his is an innie.

Ionian

"Penis Owners?" hahahahahaha

Women piss by crouching too you morons in public places.

'Vagina owners, how do you let out your little rainbow tinkles?'

Who is this mod that changed the title? They need to be made an admin for more hilarity.

decisions

I just love how ridiculous that is. Even if you were the most liberal person ever, accepting of all genders that exist now and to be created later, you can’t even ask a question to only guys. But you can ask a question to penis owners.

Ionian

I'm like a sniper, I always hit the bulls-eye.

But if a bug starts flying about and takes me unawares, I spray and pray.

(Always clean up after)

The golden rule.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Penis

owners

what the fuck

BlakeofT

I pee sitting down. As a tall person, peeing standing up can get piss all over your pants because of splash back. Pretty embarrassing to walk back to my cube with little specks all over. Never once had this issue when sitting down. It also gives me a chance to do other business or read resetera nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom