• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What the fuck is going on over there?

I happen to love the game but i respect that other people don’t like it. Why get riled up on it?

Kinda gives me hope because 99% of the things on Twitter will have some people trying to argue back at just about anything. In this case I kept scrolling and really didn't see any pushback at all.

Hoping this wakes some people up over there and they realize that it's a radical shithole these days.

Ever used a German toilet? Fucking splash central

4923464889_128e604053.jpg

no exceptions

Penis Owners, they didn't think that one through. I'm offended; my penis is not a slave, I do not own it as my penis is a free penis. My penis is not an object, stop objectifying my penis.

Fucking ERA. What a bunch of self righteous twats running that place by forced vote of the minority and shielding their echo chamber from the majority, soon to be not so anonymous majority.

EDIT: This truth bomb from the SA.com admin/mod history has me in simultaneous tears and fears. It's so relevant to ERA, factual and dark comedic at the same time:

introducing new rules so that FYAD would be nicer and more respectful towards people getting boners in the girls bathroom

Last edited:

recma12

cormack12

Gold Member
Someone should link Joe the accusations thread and ask him to read through it to see who really is rational and not a mob.

SkylineRKR

My threat worked it seems, my account has been deleted within a day after asking again. Do mention GDPR. So long piece of shits.

Joe should look a bit deeper into that Forum. If he sees the shit posted in there, he wouldn't be disappointed in them. He would understand its not worth it. Agree someone with twitter or something should link the accusations thread.

EDIT: Apparently he called them clowns after noticing SkillUp's been canceled as well.

Last edited:

Why are they so strange? The question itself is bad enough but the weird inability to clarify is so common on that site. And even for this benign question there are people trotting out their medical woes "I can't drink while I eat because of my gastric band", "I have to drink while I eat because of childhood choking trauma".

Coolwhhip

Neophyte

Why are they so strange? The question itself is bad enough but the weird inability to clarify is so common on that site. And even for this benign question there are people trotting out their medical woes "I can't drink while I eat because of my gastric band", "I have to drink while I eat because of childhood choking trauma".

Because the site consists only of that weird little nerd everyone knew at school.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

I think the reason for these threads is that everyone does it so they are allowed. It's not anyway exclusionary or discriminatory. Everybody poops and everybody eats.

They might as well ask how do you breathe? In through the nose or through the mouth? Or both?

4 year olds have more profound questions

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
JeloSWE JeloSWE here’s your post, it’s a permanent ban

That’s a “wrong think” ban if I’ve ever seen one.

So if you find Abby hot then that’s okay and nobody gives you shit. However if you don’t find her attractive it’s all “who asked if you find her attractive or not???” even though people are literally talking about her attractiveness.

There are probably people out there that think women characters should be less sexualized yet think Abby is unappealing. That’s just throwing out the baby with the bath water with moderation like that.

recma12

Why are they so strange? The question itself is bad enough but the weird inability to clarify is so common on that site.

Yup. The quality of OPs has gone down the drain big time.
I remember (GAF/early ERA) when OPs would get called out for every tiny mistake or lack of effort.
Now you have that POS thread and nobody challenges the OP on his BS premise with zero context.

I stopped browsing Gaming side because it's full of:

"LTTP: I don't like this game"
"Just bought a PS4. What are some good games to buy."
"Why has nobody told me told me that XYZ is good"

The SJW stuff is bad enough, but the quality of threads on ERA is the #1 reason I don't post there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yup. The quality of OPs has gone down the drain big time.
I remember (GAF/early ERA) when OPs would get called out for every tiny mistake or lack of effort.
Now you have that POS thread and nobody challenges the OP on his BS premise with zero context.

I stopped browsing Gaming side because it's full of:

"LTTP: I don't like this game"
"Just bought a PS4. What are some good games to buy."
"Why has nobody told me told me that XYZ is good"

The SJW stuff is bad enough, but the quality of threads on ERA is the #1 reason I don't post there.

I think gaming thread quality goes hand in hand with their SJW focused moderation.

Moderation is too focused and busy looking for wrong think to actually stop and think about the quality of threads being posted. What you’re seeing is the result of their priorities because at the end of the day they don’t really give a shit about video games. Which makes sense since most of their current moderation was pulled from the off topic section.

Daffy Duck

Since i got banned I have noticed a significant drop in the content, whether it's been there a while and you just don't notice it when you have an account I don't know.

Ionian

It's because BDubs never introduced the fun new content he promised, I'd say Hecht blocked the ideas.

Plus white CIS people are the devil.

recma12

I think gaming thread quality goes hand in hand with their SJW focused moderation.

Moderation is too focused and busy looking for wrong think to actually stop and think about the quality of threads being posted. What you’re seeing is the result of their priorities because at the end of the day they don’t really give a shit about video games. Which makes sense since most of their current moderation was pulled from the off topic section.

Yeah, it's like a supermarket where all the workers are in aisle 3, so aisle 5 never gets cleaned.
I'm not trying to police what people should discuss, maybe the threads I like seem pointless to another dude.

But making a thread like "Just bought a Switch, recommend me games" is such an absolute waste of time, it kinda makes me mad lol
I like GAF Gaming a lot more because the focus is on news, only very few circle-jerk discussion threads.

Since i got banned I have noticed a significant drop in the content, whether it's been there a while and you just don't notice it when you have an account I don't know.

Only a bigot like you would not enjoy threads like this:

Randomly picked from the front page

Zato

Banned
It's because BDubs never introduced the fun new content he promised, I'd say Hecht blocked the ideas.

Plus white CIS people are the devil.

Correction, white hetero CIS people are the devil.

Biggest haters of white hetero CIS people ................... white hetero CIS people.

With the amount of self loathing these people display I am shocked they aint killing themselves in droves like lemmings of a cliff.

GinSama

The amount of last of us threads and a lot of “unique” characters made leave that forum.

There’s so many threads that looks like a boring day at the sun newspaper.

nush

Better off to be honest, don't even understand why people make troll accounts.

What's the point in wasting your time?

Ever thrown a stone at say, a wasps nest just to watch them all come out fly and around?

Action - Reaction.

The absolute joy of having my trans account post and call out that racist Nepenth only to have her come into the topic crying about how "difficult, hard, challenging, mods are people too" fake crying but looking bitch-made by a white guy pretending to be a white guy in a dress was priceless.

The mods there can't even identify trolls, to them a troll is someone who just disagrees with them.

cormack12

Gold Member
The mods there can't even identify trolls, to them a troll is someone who just disagrees with them.

It's so fucking easy though right? I mean all these could be legitimate topics

Let's talk about why 'Crushed blacks' is problematic
'Dark Mode' needs to be changed to 'low lumens' or LL for short
A-Line dresses are problematic for girls with big hips

Why is everyone talking about Liverpool winning their first title for thirty years when they won the league in 2013 and 2014?
[OP reveals thread is about the Women's Super League]
Lord of the Rings [movies] casting is gross
Is the recent trend in historical fiction TV shows just a way to deny representation?

Yeah, it's highly suspicious that they would do that under the current political climate. Not transparent at all!

It's ridiculous that shows like The Last Kingdom and Vikings have zero POC representation when studies* have shown that travellers from other continents were commonplace in 9th century Britain and Scandinavia. If they wanted those characters in there, they could do it. They just don't want to. And are we really supposed to believe that everyone in that time was CIS hetero-sexual? Please. They put this shit on to hide US from view and make it seem like it's OK.

*'study' turns out to be an article on a blog written by an idiot with no academic background

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I wonder how much Reee and (old GAF) were infested by Sony corporates, because shit like this is amazing

And you can smell that make.believe shit from gaming section a lot, here is far more even.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
We are so proud that we love ramming dick into the ass of another man!

Everybody celebrate! A penis has penetrated the anus of a man! Huzzah!!! Everybody stand and applaud!

I don’t see you standing. Kill the non stander!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom