• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I...… Guys, they......…. I...…….

Holy shit some are basically agitating to turn being poly into some kind of protected class on the forum.

What's next? Vegans?

SonicB00M

Neo Member

Seems like a great idea of an ideal world...

MrA

enjoys fruits of capitalism, hates it anyway

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So they watched the movie "Equilibrium" and said "yeah that sounds great"?

nush

Holy shit some are basically agitating to turn being poly into some kind of protected class on the forum.

What's next? Vegans?

PyeSZ6V.png

Someone got triggered.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
So they watched the movie "Equilibrium" and said "yeah that sounds great"?
No more this no more that things will just magically work out. I swear these all read the same. Just get rid of the bad things and life will be easy. No real thought goes into it.

It’s always been this way for Humanists though if you read the original “Utopia” book where they fantasized about the ultimate society, they made it work by having slave labor mine gold.

Last edited:

NeilH1982

Banned

Holy fuck, OP literally wants the world to be populated by NPC's 😂😂

VN1X

Banned

LMFAO. That's horrible.

Surely that's some Chinese goverment agent testing the waters there? If not, just move to China you massive dolt. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Ymir

This is just the shitty communism that doesn't work. Also lol at one nation, like there's not regional differences within countries. Northerners think southerners in the US are a bit slow, west coast is a bunch of hippies, etc. Also lol at same clothes, hair style, etc. since this could almost be deemed racist since not every person has the same type of hair and therefore cannot all have the same hair styles.

Typical for a REEEEEEuser but all of them are stupid ideas with no real though given to them.

Also the point system is lulz, you don't have corruption because the physical manifestation of money is involved. If points are acting as the currency then you have just as much likelihood for abuse in that system. Even little children aren't this stupid, it's not because paper money exists that there is inequality.

Zato

Banned
Its jumping off in the "dies it hurt jumping to your death" thread.

Someone has accused Era of "Therapy-shaming" him / her / it.

GymWolf

Haha holy shit if you make the subtitles too small it means you “have never seen a subtitled movie in your entire life”

“Claims they’re fans of samurai cinema” holy shit dude lay off the nerd rage

the fucking overreaction here lol goddamn get a grip
They are all fucking blind for exagerate wanking most probably.

The subs looks okay, far better than rockstar ones.

GymWolf

So what the game is trash because people don’t talk about a video game after 3 fucking months
I know right, the game is trash for many other reasons.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just caught up with the poly-thread. Holy fucking cuck batman, I can't believe this shit. Every single time a thread like this shows up, I truly, TRULY want to post there but at the same time I don't want to contribute to their system "WOOHOO WE JUST REACHED 10,000,000,000 POSTS WE R GREAT GUYS AND GIRLS PENIS, VAGINA- AND NON-GENITAL-OWNERS!"

Last edited:
To my ’experience’, i havent had one myself. But to my knowledge poly relationship is just a thing to appease the woman in the relationship because she wants to fuck around much more lol.

The guy is in like 9.9/10 times just cucked. Since women in general are almost 100% more likely to find someone to fuck especially casually.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
To my ’experience’, i havent had one myself. But to my knowledge poly relationship is just a thing to appease the woman in the relationship because she wants to fuck around much more lol.

The guy is in like 9.9/10 times just cucked.

I don’t think it’s quite as callous as that so much as it’s infinitely easier for women to find partners than men.

I believe men go into it thinking about how great it will be to have sex with all these different women again but forgot how hard it was to actually find willing women in the first place.

Meanwhile she’ll be out on a dick safari around town that same night.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s quite as callous as that so much as it’s infinitely easier for women to find partners than men.

I believe men go into it thinking about how great it will be to have sex with all these different women again but forgot how hard it was to actually find willing women in the first place.

Unless you have seriously good looks or have fuck you money you won’t find any willing casual hook ups really. It is what it is.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Goddamn that Michigan shooting case is a great thread. Gone is all the ACAB rhetoric (at least until the kids catch up). No discussion of shooting him in the leg, using a taser, or having a community relations person talk him down. It's just "good kill ossifer!"

Once again, brown lives (nevermind the homicidal drug crazed part) do not matter to them.

Fz2T3JG.jpg

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Goddamn that Michigan shooting case is a great thread. Gone is all the ACAB rhetoric (at least until the kids catch up). No discussion of shooting him in the leg, using a taser, or having a community relations person talk him down. It's just "good kill ossifer!"

Once again, brown lives (nevermind the homicidal drug crazed part) do not matter to them.

Fz2T3JG.jpg
Was the guy on drugs? Looked like a suicide by cop to me

Chuckie

Same hairstyle...same clothes....sounds like China in the 50s...or a brave new world.

Chuckie

I have seen other posts and threads by that OP, he is a straight up totalitarian communist.

Yeah it fucking shows. I know those cunts really dislike the 'horseshoe theory'....but lets be real..totalitarian communism and fascism are practically the same. State controls all, people with a different opinion or disliked by said state die.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Everything will be government issued, including clothing and phones. Everyone will wear the same clothing, have the same shoes, the same phone, the same hair styles etc.

DuDe ThAt SoUnDs WoNdErFuL SiGn Me Up

I had a discussion with my wife yesterday about our ideal visions for the planet and I'm pleased that we both came up with the same ideas!

is your wife Hitler?

Tuff McNutt

https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-has-been-emotionally-abusing-me-for-months-and-i-don’t-know-what-to-do.248440/

Its amazing how fragile some of these grown people are, its a wonder they made it this far.

Must be hard to stand upright without a spine.

Later in the thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-has-been-emotionally-abusing-me-for-months-and-i-don’t-know-what-to-do.248440/post-39749029

Sorry I’m being vague on details y’all. They are not aware of what they’re doing. I don’t want to get into specifics as I don’t want this to get back to them.

Then why the fuck did you make a topic? If it's a friend that's acting shitty, just say "hey you're being an asshole and I don't want to talk to you anymore". JFC these people make any little interaction seem like you're in a chess game with Death for your soul.

If trans women are women and it’s bigoted to not wanna fuck them, then how come they use word “trans” in front of it? 🤔

Because they have to claim their participation trophy at the Oppression Olympics.

Last edited:
If trans women are women and it’s bigoted to not wanna fuck them, then how come they use word “trans” in front of it? 🤔

Apperantly having dating preferences is 'bigoted' these days lmao.

How can it be bigoted not being attracted to trans people? I am sure there are people who are but aint for me chief.

Last edited:

recma12

Later in the thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/someone-has-been-emotionally-abusing-me-for-months-and-i-don’t-know-what-to-do.248440/post-39749029

Sorry I’m being vague on details y’all. They are not aware of what they’re doing. I don’t want to get into specifics as I don’t want this to get back to them.

Then why the fuck did you make a topic? If it's a friend that's acting shitty, just say "hey you're being an asshole and I don't want to talk to you anymore". JFC these people make any little interaction seem like you're in a chess game with Death for your soul.

I guess that "emotional abuse" is just yet another catch all term, like toxic/predatory behaviour.
No idea what happened but I'm pretty sure that the accused would go like "Ah, that guy! Haven't heard from him in a while. What's he up to?" if you asked him about OP.

BTW why the hell is he using his company name to hash this out and what kind of advice does he expect to get on that vague-ass information.

Tuff McNutt

I guess that "emotional abuse" is just yet another catch all term, like toxic/predatory behaviour.
No idea what happened but I'm pretty sure that the accused would go like "Ah, that guy! Haven't heard from him in a while. What's he up to?" if you asked him about OP.

BTW why the hell is he using his company name to hash this out and what kind of advice does he expect to get on that vague-ass information.

The "company" is yet another indie game "studio" that has like 2 games. Pretty sure it's just him, but ERA is so desperate to have credibility they will give the "vERAfied" (gag) tag to anyone. Even Hobbes had one for a time and all he did was plagiarize a Battlefield review for some blog no one's heard of.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
break the rules and you are forced to live on an island cut off from the rest of society. but no prisons brah!

PEeeWw4.png

yes no military is a good idea when you have confined all the rule breakers to a giant tropical island. surely that won't backfire.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

Isn’t that a GAF original, too? :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom