• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
now they are mad at Biden for not condoning mob violence

a51ceLN.jpg

HU1A5sV.jpg

2UoWlbO.jpg

The woke mob comes for anyone not 100% in line with them.

I know way too many people on the left who think this is all going to just calm down if Biden wins, that all of the rioting is "a protest against Trump", but they don't understand that there's no reasoning with these people. They're too far gone. They'll turn on Joe as soon as he doesn't acquiesce to every one of their idiotic demands.

TrainedRage

Banned

I don't care what they say. ResetEra HATES free speech.
They hate it because they cant argue against it. They just ban you for wrong speak.
Its not even a debate its just authorities grasping for power to make a little bubble. Sad.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

I know way too many people on the left who think this is all going to just calm down if Biden wins, that all of the rioting is "a protest against Trump", but they don't understand that there's no reasoning with these people. They're too far gone. They'll turn on Joe as soon as he doesn't acquiesce to every one of their idiotic demands.
yeah. you can tell these people are historically ignorant. all the talk of guillotines. they seem to forget the revolutionaries were the first to get their heads cut off.

Last edited:

Chuckie

a51ceLN.jpg

HU1A5sV.jpg

2UoWlbO.jpg

I love how the OP gets really pissed at people not agreeing with him. I also love the people posting pictures of Lenin... with his One Party system, lead by an Iron Cohorte (aka a dictatorship)

We could point them out communisum never worked..... about the millions of deaths in China, Russia, Cambodia and North Korea. But we all know what the answer will be: That wasn't TRUE communism.

JordanN

Banned
Girl scout cookies are cancelled!

Democrats: We want more women in justice!
Trump: Ok.
Democrats: Noooooooooo. Not like that!

Last edited:

lmimmfn

WHERE'S MY BUTTON WHERE'S MY PLACEBO BUTTON TO MAKE EVERYTHING ALL BETTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNDERSTANDS ME, I NEED A BUTTON TO REPORT THE BAD PEOPLE

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, LET ME REPORT THE BAD PEOPLE

I can't believe someone thinks a music app would have a report button... Do we need that for songs also? Why are they ok with giving michael jackson a platform? Where's the report button? Oh right, they like children there...

Somehow deplatformed and not allowed to make threads about him.... but also make threads about Joe Rogan which in their logic gives him a platform. Quite the tangled web they have weaved.
Trigger happy assholes, they want a report button for everything online whether products for sale or media.
I cannot understand what insane reality these creatures live in.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuck off.

This is just YET MORE PROOF that CORPORATIONS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!

/s

What a fucktard. Both for pre-purchasing the game, and for wanting to cancel (or pretending to) for whatever insipid reason.

nush

DetailedNimbleIndochinesetiger-small.gif

A Biden win only means they'll be sniffing their farts for about a week, use Trump as an excuse for at least the first year for anything Biden does they don't agree with before turning on him as well.

They live on hate, it's all they have.

He’s so wound up he broke and posted the same response twice lol

"Questionable look", "bad look", etc. Fuck off. I hate those terms. ZeoVGM is such a pathetic little shit, he plays Jason Schrier's little white knight for free like a trained seal. The author DARED to have a slightly different take than Schrier's hyperbolic, agenda-driven tweets meant to promote himself and rile people up, so now everything she will ever say is "questionable". Incredible the level that people there suck up to him, as if he's some diety. In reality he's a thin skinned weasel. Every one of his tweets deserves a 30 page thread, usually consisting of every person telling the other party to fuck themselves.

But that's not toxic at all.

Mochilador

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"Questionable look", "bad look", etc. Fuck off. I hate those terms. ZeoVGM is such a pathetic little shit, he plays Jason Schrier's little white knight for free like a trained seal. The author DARED to have a slightly different take than Schrier's hyperbolic, agenda-driven tweets meant to promote himself and rile people up, so now everything she will ever say is "questionable". Incredible the level that people there suck up to him, as if he's some diety. In reality he's a thin skinned weasel. Every one of his tweets deserves a 30 page thread, usually consisting of every person telling the other party to fuck themselves.

But that's not toxic at all.

The problem with being a progressive icon is that there’s a likelihood of getting cancelled or falling hard from the top down the line

Off the top of my head: Michael Avenatti, Robert Mueller, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Elon Musk, Barack Obama, and Tara Reade have all been progressive icons that were beyond criticism at one point or another.

Dav-Kripler

a51ceLN.jpg

HU1A5sV.jpg

2UoWlbO.jpg

Weird, I remember getting banned a few months back for having the audacity to suggest that Biden was nowhere near the best option the dems had... Then again I got banned for liking a video by a trans creator posted by an OP as this was somehow being insensitive to the trans community on era so what the hell do I know 🤷

Mochilador

I don't fucking understand why it's a problem that some podcast is on Spotify? Are Spotify forcing people at gunpoint to listen to it? How do people deal with all the music on Spotify then? "Oh fuck, I have to listen to another Beyoncé song...fml".
Cancel culture, baby. Only people aligned with their ideologies are allowed to have a voice.
That's why they consider Rogan as the devil himself. He has left wing and right wing guests. And we all know that's really evil.

Last edited:

InDaGulag

I don't have any strong opinons on Rogan, other than he's an idiot stoner, but Alex Jones is a scumbag for what he did to those parents. I'm glad he lost his defamation case with one of the parents.

Also that one person saying there's no report feature on Spotfiy is mislead. You can indeed report things on Spotify. Now seeing as Spotfiy has a contract with Rogan I'm sure they'll treat him better than smaller artists and podcasts that gets reported. Or at least untill he does something so bad the negative PR is too much to defend.

I'm sure the contract between them has a moral clause that allows both to exit the arrangement if one side does something so bad it will hurt the other's image.

ManaByte

I don't have any strong opinons on Rogan, other than he's an idiot stoner, but Alex Jones is a scumbag for what he did to those parents. I'm glad he lost his defamation case with one of the parents.

Also that one person saying there's no report feature on Spotfiy is mislead. You can indeed report things on Spotify. Now seeing as Spotfiy has a contract with Rogan I'm sure they'll treat him better than smaller artists and podcasts that gets reported. Or at least untill he does something so bad the negative PR is too much to defend.

I'm sure the contract between them has a moral clause that allows both to exit the arrangement if one side does something so bad it will hurt the other's image.

I think the reason Rogan was fact checking Alex constantly was due to the Spotify contract.

20cent

Banned

lmimmfn

Apparently if you say 3 times into the mirror `Isamu “Cerium” Fukui` - he may appear!

Not Bdubs though cos he's still 'on a break'

Last edited:

nush

A5d0vk3.png

Jesus, are they really so crazy that they actively prevent people from looking around the internet? What the fuck is gonna happen if that user looks at NeoGaf?

Jesus fucking Christ, that place is a cesspool and they take this "NeoGaf war" way too serious. The more I see the more I think that forum is just a bunch of kids yelling at each other to see who's more liberal.

benjipwns

Banned
Last edited:
How can they consider themselves liberals and in favor of free speech if they don't even allow open discussions? Meaningful discussions based on different opinions, actual facts? They NEVER try to understand why something happens, why someone might have certain opinions. It's either "you're with me or against me". And all that bullshit of someone not being able to have centrist politic views is fucking disgusting. The US left is basically my country's centrist right, so how the fuck centrist positions don't exist? They really live in their own bubble. They're so fucking out of touch, it's astonishing.

Look at the world around you, don't be blinded by the political and social agendas. Learn the whys and the hows.

Anyway, it's still pretty funny to see the meltdowns there. And cringe-worthy.

Last edited:

Jubenhimer

How can they consider themselves liberals and in favor of free speech if they don't even allow open discussions? Meaningful discussions based on different opinions, actual facts? They NEVER try to understand why something happens, why someone might have certain opinions. It's either "you're with me or against me". And all that bullshit of someone not being able to have centrist politic views is fucking disgusting. The US left is basically my country's centrist right, so how the fuck centrist positions don't exist? They really live in their own bubble. They're so fucking out of touch, it's astonishing.

ResetERA has no self-awareness or self-reflection. They call everyone who even leans slightly to the right of them a biggot or "Gamergator" or any other stupid buzzword because they don't want to actually defend their views. They just want to force them onto everyone else. I just wish somebody could just go in their and completely disrupt the place from within and force them to scatter like ants again.

Dav-Kripler

Damn, the cdpr obsession really just keeps escalating 😳 I missed out on this thread for about a week and had assumed this narrative was over.. turns out it's easier to type novels of vitriol against a polish game company rather than play one of their unique and lovingly crafted stories. You could have finished all three witchers by now, and even played a bunch of gwent!

Dorohedoro

What a bunch of nasty, vindictive, miserable little shits. All based on narratives they pretty much invented in their heads, in response to a benign, harmless gesture that will make someone happy.

QBEdeJQ.png

qbRV6KQ.png
I take it CDPR is the most hated thing on Era next to Trump at this point, lol. Or at least by the VERY loud minority that never stops crying. Because the game itself is still highly anticipated judging by that poll recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom