• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I take it CDPR is the most hated thing on Era next to Trump at this point, lol. Or at least by the VERY loud minority that never stops crying. Because the game itself is still highly anticipated judging by that poll recently.

Lol yeah it is only hated by the loud minority haha. Most op of the people still want the game :p

Jesus, are they really so crazy that they actively prevent people from looking around the internet? What the fuck is gonna happen if that user looks at NeoGaf?

It is cult behavior. Cults always try to isolate their members from the outside. And if they dare to look outside, they usually get punished. That's why a lot of ERA members who dare to post here get banned on ERA. It's literally a cult and I'm not even kidding.

Turnstyle

Il5nBad.png

'Those behind the new site are putting in a ton of effort, the 'not sleeping a lot' type of effort.'

I dunno, that sounds like crunch to me...

Still, I'm sure everyone was paid fairly for their time.

Clarissa

Banned
Someone tell me how do these soy boys exist in the real world? :messenger_squinting_tongue: :messenger_squinting_tongue: :messenger_squinting_tongue:

Oops I didn't see that it's already posted. My bad =P

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
What the fuck at that asshole. Glaring and eyeballing a woman - wtf? He going to march over there and punch her? Or just trying to scare her. What a piece of shit. And they think they're above toxic masculinity. Guarantee he would have looked at his shoes where her tattoed bf/husband came back round the corner.

Also wtf at moaning about Spotify hosting Rogan, that's like saying stop using Youtube because Dr Disrespect is on it. Fucking morons.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Haha this seems specifically made to trigger the Reeee

the ad itself isn’t in the OP, which links to an article. the article doesn’t even embed the ad, you have to click through a trigger warning. LOL there are videos of real murders getting reposted that have less trigger warning than this

Last edited:
Another beheading (this time in a church) in the hands of someone shouting "Allahu Akbar" in France; 3 dead... and yet Era is not condemning Islamism directly, but rather "religious extremism"...

and effectively victim blaming France and its president for provoking terrorists.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Teslerum

Someone tell me how do these soy boys exist in the real world? :messenger_squinting_tongue: :messenger_squinting_tongue: :messenger_squinting_tongue:

Oops I didn't see that it's already posted. My bad =P

I do actively try to avoid chinese products when I can and I don't think there's anything wrong with people that avoid certain products knowingly. I actively do that on other occasions as well.

As far as opinions on REEE go I don't see how that's the worst except for the rather whiny tone. Just do it.
Or am I missing the point here?

Last edited:

Ymir

“Take a peak”.
”Worse then you can imagine”.

I’m more triggered by their grammar than anything else, and English isn’t even my first language.

Somehow, this isn’t racist.
I love how they constantly say that people aren't allowed to post or comment because it's "black people's business". You're on a public message board, any member from that message board is able to respond to you. No wonder they think get doxxed so much, they think public forums are somehow private conversations.

Gamespot was better

:goog_mad:

Heh I used gs a lot back then, not sure if anyone remembers but there was this social hub inside gs called "Fuse" that lasted for 2 years or so when they partnered with Raptr to create it, I was one of the members there. It was pretty great while it lasted.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
harassment bad now! gamers bad now! not us! those other ones!

after spending literally years complaining about CDPR suddenly they care deeply about not harassing them. typical turncoat hypocritical shit.

MW6tNe9.jpg

275ACon.jpg

N5OlADt.jpg
4URYTmp.jpg
QtikW2L.jpg

VCOIVmV.jpg

nSCAMXh.jpg

9eKBGJy.jpg
1VDrkWU.jpg

z3CfHaz.jpg

LQ6mmk2.jpg

nVyqT1j.jpg

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yes they couldn't have been fomenting any hate, while literally banning everyone who said a single positive, or even neutral, thing about the company. they were literally organizing social media harassment campaigns and now are acting like that's bad.

these fucking hyopcrites
I mean I don’t think death threats are the same as lobbying them for change you feel they should make.
they have spent 5+ threads trying to stir shit up, brand the entire company as toxic, banning anyone who tried to take a reasonable stance. im sorry, no, you don't get to separate """""lobbying""""" when you are actively stirring shit up. that is a coward fucking move.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
We could point them out communisum never worked..... about the millions of deaths in China, Russia, Cambodia and North Korea. But we all know what the answer will be: That wasn't TRUE communism.

Mandatory watching for all REE folk (it's scary how prophetic his words have become). But let's be real they'd probably do the equivalent of a book burning if anyone ever dare post or mention anything related to the above lecture or person lol.

Daffy Duck

they have spent 5+ threads trying to stir shit up, brand the entire company as toxic, banning anyone who tried to take a reasonable stance. im sorry, no, you don't get to separate """""lobbying""""" when you are actively stirring shit up. that is a coward fucking move.

It's still not on the same level as death threats IMHO. They asked people to voice opinions on social media/contact forms etc, it is definitely not in the same league as death threats.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
They locked the “covey spreader” thread and said there doesn’t need to be threads for political ads without some sort of news attached to it I guess

Like why the fuck does it matter. People were talking about shit

Mochilador

Haha this seems specifically made to trigger the Reeee

the ad itself isn’t in the OP, which links to an article. the article doesn’t even embed the ad, you have to click through a trigger warning. LOL there are videos of real murders getting reposted that have less trigger warning than this

Terry Bogard cancelled.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
These same sjws are threatening people defending Chris Pratt, calling Zoe all kinds of n words etc. People sending death threats are all fucking idiots, idiots that are on both sides doing it.
when The Rise of Skywalker came out all the Reylos over there were furious. even before that, they were trying to crucify John Boyega as a sexist for making a joke about "laying pipe". then it was fuming at JJ and the cast for saying bad things about The Last Jedi. then we found out that Reylos all over Twitter were sending death threats to JJ, Boyega, harassing Adam Driver, etc. immediately they switched to "Star Wars fans are trash" as if they had nothing to do with that at all.

you cannot expect to organize a harassment campaign which paints a company as morally evil, stretched across multiple threads that all have hundreds of thousands of views on it, telling people to MAKE THEIR VOICE HEARD and to NEVER BACK DOWN, making it your personal crusade to escalate the outrage, banning anyone who says a positive thing about the company, then act surprised when people use Twitter to send death threats. that is total bullshit.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
If that's the case though then men can take those hormones with the same effect anyway. So they should be allowed to compete. Create another category, then everyone gets recognised and gets a level playing field.

Daffy Duck

Lol the yanks are shocked at wages outside of America. Hahahahaha fucking dorks.

Allforce

Just trying to wrap my brain around this shit for a few minutes before I move on with my day.

Like, you got a debilitating back injury and you're working at a nursery lugging heavy plants and mulch and dirt around? Go to a fucking temp agency and get assigned to work in a call center sitting on your ass for 8 hours a day. And how can you not get on disability when you're hit by a fucking car and have the medical records to show? This is not rocket science. And this stain has an ex-wife and kids out there? Good grief...

Oh and the OP is poly of course. Wonder what the husband thinks about this "boyfriend". Imagine that conversation: "Honey we should go POLY!" "Uh ok, I guess" "Great I found a huge loser to start with and throw a huge wrench in our lives!"

ClosBSAS

haha the new thread on the wages issue from CDPR...man, they are such closed minded idiots who really hav eno idea wtf they are talking about cause they havent left their little province ever.

While i think crunch is not a good thing, people around the world are so sensitive nowadays that anything that pushes them a little bit os going overboard. You should see argentina, all protected by dumb ass laws that say that if they feel bullied they have a right to sue their employer lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom