• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Thats insane I read through and they didn't even comment further. WTF? Also this guy is probably next.

UODEVA4.png
No free speech for republicans. Sounds exactly the type of thing they want.

Tuff McNutt

I remember when I had a high consideration of him when he was here on Neogaf, one day EviLore EviLore will tell us what happened when he left, so it's a little bit sad he turned out to be the usual ree woke user.

No need for Lore to get involved. Shillnobi was always an asshole who was just using the forum to make it look like he knew how to do PR. Once he got a "real" job in the industry, he doesn't given 2 shits about either here or REEE. Now he just craps out a "woke" post or tweet every now and again to try and make himself seem relevant.

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
No need for Lore to get involved. Shillnobi was always an asshole who was just using the forum to make it look like he knew how to do PR. Once he got a "real" job in the industry, he doesn't given 2 shits about either here or REEE. Now he just craps out a "woke" post or tweet every now and again to try and make himself seem relevant.

Deadbeat doesn't even care about his son

Daffy Duck

I guess voting for Trump is now officially bannable on Reee.

imagine banning someone for just stating how they voted

Daffy Duck

Nothing new for Era. They were banning posters for saying they voted Conservative in the last UK election.

Cannot allow wrongthink at all. Non compliance will be purged.

They were? I thought they’d have been too far removed to worry about us little Englanders to ban Tory voters.

Ionian

Shinobi dude is nobody, apparently sold out of his (shareholder) involvement in ERA to Cerium very early on.

He hid away and then came back to the site, all that needs to be said about him really.

How much was the investment?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when I had a high consideration of him when he was here on Neogaf, one day EviLore EviLore will tell us what happened when he left, so it's a little bit sad he turned out to be the usual ree woke user.

Stay in a bubble long enough and anyone can get brainwashed.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
From the election thread, these bitch ass tricks want everyone and everything that makes them even slightly uncomfortable banned. How the fuck do these pansies make it through a day out in the real world?

x3M18Hl.png

nush

From the election thread, these bitch ass tricks want everyone and everything that makes them even slightly uncomfortable banned. How the fuck do these pansies make it through a day out in the real world?

x3M18Hl.png

There was even talk of them adding a crisis support line number to the OP. I'm not even joking, didn't get the chance to screencap.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Why Americans take election so serious, like it's the end of the world if "wrong" candidate win? Or it's just Era thing?

Many of us Americans don't realize not a lot changes depending upon who is president. I am no fan of Trump, but since he won in 2016 my world didn't end - I still earn well over six figures in a largely recession proof industry. I still got my annual raise this year despite the pandemic, and both candidates support policies that benefit me either way. So I'm cool. But there's a lot of (fellow, like me) liberals who think the world begins and ends with who is president.

So, in short, I am good either way, though I'd prefer Biden wins just so we can return to a relative sense of normalcy in the news cycles and such.

MrFunSocks

Banned

I guess voting for Trump is now officially bannable on Reee.
Unbelievable. That right there pretty much confirms without any shadow of a doubt that they're an extremist "far left" place. Literally just saying "I voted for the right" is "supporting bigotry" lol. Wow.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Why Americans take election so serious, like it's the end of the world if "wrong" candidate win? Or it's just Era thing?
Yeah as an Australian watching it's just insane. Like I prefer one of our big 2 parties to the other, but I voted for neither, but I'm not gonna lose my shit and scream bloody murder whoever wins. Not much changes either way, and both parties are more interested in not getting voted out than anything, which means they aren't going to do too much. It's not like Trump is going to come in and literally murder all the trans people on Reeeeeeee if he wins again, no matter how much they want to screech that he will. If he was, how is there a forum full of them still, 4 years later?

"I fucking hate this country" "someone hold me" "It's 2016 all over again!" the fucking drama.
Waiting for the "im trans Im afraid to go out and be killed (again) if Trump is re-elected!!!"

nush

What kind of safekeeping is this? People have to wait for mods to decide when it is okay to lose hope. Until then no one is allowed to express what they really feel.

MKOkORL.png

8esbhR7.png

They are taking any users that are abandoning posts, their brainwashing and groupthink and quietly taking them out back in the hope that the remaining Reetards can simply will a Biden victory through shear faith.

Right now at the time of the post reality is hitting HARD over there.

trump-dancing-icegif.gif

MrA

so if trump does lose how do you think we're going to handle it?
I hope our Biden boosters will be happy,
Personally, I know life will go on normally, I think the media will decide the coronavirus isn't worth reporting anymore, the manufacturing gains will slow, and the economy will go back to mushie growth.
I hope ol'joe decides the plan to deep 6 him for Kamala was just for laughs and hunter ends up as puppet master, cause that'd be hilarious if nothing else.

nush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom