• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Cope: The topic.

This is what you get for living in an airtight mental bubble with the worst moderation ever.

nush

N7TLLpC.png

Once again Era has a problem with polls. They just never seem to go the way they want...

nush

Holy shit, this guy really needs to get out of Era asap.

That forum should close down for a while, let people just live their ordinary lives without the constant doom that they keep babbling out. Holy fuck, that place is a complete mess and not healthy at all.

He eventually got a timeout ban.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I saw a post on era whining about the latinx voters going towards trump.... dude, keep calling latinos and latinas latinx, everytime you do you're nudging them towards a republican vote.

These fuckers I swear, trying to rebrand how people from south america call themselves because it's not woke enough for their american liberal sensibilites.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
Don't know why they are so upset. As far as i know, those who decide to use mail-in voting favor Biden? Is it just cause it is not a landslide.

Last edited:
On one hand you want to see the meltdowns if trump wins again but they will largely be the same crap as the last 4 years but on the other hand Biden winning opens up The possibility they won’t have anything to bitch about and begin to realise it will change fuckall about their miserable lives and they start turning on each other

what’s gonna be the most entertaining?

notseqi

On one hand you want to see the meltdowns if trump wins again but they will largely be the same crap as the last 4 years but on the other hand Biden winning opens up The possibility they won’t have anything to bitch about and begin to realise it will change fuckall about their miserable lives and they start turning on each other

what’s gonna be the most entertaining?
I could go for a few years without that kind of entertainment.

Why Americans take election so serious, like it's the end of the world if "wrong" candidate win? Or it's just Era thing?
I've said it before, but it feels like a good comparison.
Trump is GAF.
Biden is ERA.

One supports free speech, the other, probably not soo much.

FunkMiller

I've said it before, but it feels like a good comparison.
Trump is GAF.
Biden is ERA.

One supports free speech, the other, probably not soo much.

Nope. GAF is populated and run by people who allow discussion. ERA is not. Plenty of people here can’t fucking stand Trump, but won’t get banned for voicing that opinion. Don’t reduce things to politicians. Some stuff is more important than that.

...but I do get your point.

Last edited:

SCB3

Nope. GAF is populated and run by people who allow discussion. ERA is not. Plenty of people here can’t fucking stand Trump, but won’t get banned for voicing that opinion. Don’t reduce things to politicians. Some stuff is more important than that.

Yep, case in point, myself, though British, I voted Liberal Democrat in my countries election, a di do not support Trump.

However you are entitled your own beliefs and opinions and I will never ever hate you for it or take that away from you, that's what free speech is!

The meltdown is truly of epic proportion. ElectionMeltdownERA is BestERA.

Recent election threads have delivered without fault (2020 US Election, 2019 UK Election).

FunkMiller

The meltdown is truly of epic proportion. ElectionMeltdownERA is BestERA.

Recent election threads have delivered without fault (2020 US Election, 2019 UK Election).

Watching Corbyn get fucking destroyed was one of the absolute highlights of last year. It’s pathetic that the Democrats looked at that, and thought they should keep the far left happy.

Jezbollah

YKlzFNi.png

This fucking bellend, he's posted so so much since the quoted screencap and is spiraling into madness.

Imagine being British and feeling like this about an election in another country that you can't even vote in.

GW6oujl.gif

Poor fella. Imagine peaking as a human being in your early teen years.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
My poll idea for ERA if anyone wants to borrow it. Obviously leave the results viewable at all times.
AmrfTmK.jpg

I'd be very interested how will the 3rd party candidates be blamed for a shit campaign against a shit incumbent.

images

Yeah. I think Trump is a racist ass but whatever, people survived the last four years and they can survive the next four years. The comparison of Trump and Hitler is insensitive, Trump isn't ordering thousands to be gassed daily nor is he invading countries. If anything, Era users should be fearing themselves with all those suicide threads.

Watching Corbyn get fucking destroyed was one of the absolute highlights of last year. It’s pathetic that the Democrats looked at that, and thought they should keep the far left happy.

Sogood.gif

Especially since I got perm'd from ERA because I tried to have a rational discussion about that election (the UK election thread was a total echo chamber full of disinformation).

ivan.k

I don’t know why they’re stressing so much, it looks like Biden is gonna win ain’t he?
Really
It's pretty clear that Biden won, why are they so fucking depressed? Maybe they already realized that new president won't change their miserable and pathetic lives

Last edited:

Dav-Kripler

I saw a post on era whining about the latinx voters going towards trump.... dude, keep calling latinos and latinas latinx, everytime you do you're nudging them towards a republican vote.

These fuckers I swear, trying to rebrand how people from south america call themselves because it's not woke enough for their american liberal sensibilites.
As a South American I concur, 'latinx' is cringe as fuck

Saruhashi

Banned
YKlzFNi.png

This fucking bellend, he's posted so so much since the quoted screencap and is spiraling into madness.

Imagine being British and feeling like this about an election in another country that you can't even vote in.

GW6oujl.gif

Yeah, too many non-Americans are far too emotionally invested in this election.

For me it would be funny if Trump wins but I don't care enough to get myself worked up over.

What's the point? Best case they get a few months of gloating online and then you are back to your regular life after 4 years of wasting your time melting down online.

I know lads in WhatsApp groups, none of us are American, who are still melting down over "racists voting for a racist". Dudes, its been four damn years now. Just stop.

If Biden wins then hopefully things calm the hell down for a while and we can be free of this constant whining.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I want MI to go to the dems..so they can remove the police force and outsource it to a private company and it plays out like we all know

clAezWT.jpg
What are you trying to say? Omni Consumer Products is an upstanding organisation and I will not stand for this defamation of its good character. True an executive or two died in boardroom meetings, it was only a glitch, a temporary setback.

Is a meltdown more or less entertaining when it looks like it is completely unjustified after all? The mail-in ballots seem heavily in favor for Biden now.

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Calling your own country that known for many great things Land of the TERF is disrespectful. These people are truly retarded, don't know how I survived 2 years there.

I mean, she’s not wrong, imho the people of this country are worse than Americans

Last edited:

nush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom