• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
sperm producing partner, :goog_unsure: according to these people I am no mere man, I am a......sperminator
lol i love it. modern feminism no longer sees people as unique people but as biological vessels for reproduction. there are sperm producing partners and persons with cervix.

finally, we are as woke as Immortan Joe.

maxresdefault.jpg

NeilH1982

Banned
lol i love it. modern feminism no longer sees people as unique people but as biological vessels for reproduction. there are sperm producing partners and persons with cervix.

finally, we are as woke as Immortan Joe.

maxresdefault.jpg

People who menstruate and their sperm-producing partners

Ymir

🤦‍♂️

This is what makes them appear stupid. First, imagine it is someone with an homage to Nazi salute. They are actively called a fool and they are about to step off a ledge to, presumably, their death.

Second, if you look at the image he has a stick in one hand and a dog. You can draw parallels of him having a guide dog which he has mistreated, leaving him with only the stick and as a result trying to feel his way forward and walking into their own demise. Symbolically it's just about naivety placed in hope I guess i.e. a walk of faith.

But Noooooo, must be Nazi's, always Nazi's!!!!!!!
Nazis loved dogs, CHECK FUCKING MATE.

Why did the Nazis like dogs? - Jewish World - Haaretz.com
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Tuff McNutt

Why would you even want to moderate a community of that size? I understand the power trip but the amount of time you have to put into a fucking message board ( with weekly staff meetings lmao) and the amount of fuckheads you have to deal with there on top of not being paid for your time... why the fuck would you do that to yourself ?

It's all about a power trip. Nepenthe is a prime example. She's a short furry who works a crap job at a pharmacy and is disliked by her family. REEEE is literally the only place she gets any "respect" and that's mostly because she cyber-bullies or bans people she doesn't agree with.

The whole whining about the time they're putting in is fucking laughable; no one's asking them to write 10000 word posts. Good moderators/admins shouldn't be as visible as they are on REEE. Basically you should only really see them when they are acting as a moderator.

The issue (one of them) with REEE mods is that so many of them want to be "personalities" that they are posting on there all day every day. If you've ever been a manager, you know there is a line you have to maintain between yourself and your workers. You're not really hanging out with them on break or at happy hour. Some companies actually enforce this because they know when managers try to be one of "the boys" it leads to poor management.

Last edited:

NeilH1982

Banned
It's all about a power trip. Nepenthe is a prime example. She's a short furry who works a crap job at a pharmacy and is disliked by her family. REEEE is literally the only place she gets any "respect" and that's mostly because she cyber-bullies or bans people she doesn't agree with.

The whole whining about the time they're putting in is fucking laughable; no one's asking them to write 10000 word posts. Good moderators/admins shouldn't be as visible as they are on REEE. Basically you should only really see them when they are acting as a moderator.

The issue with REEE mods is that so many of them want to be "personalities" that they are posting on there all day every day. If you've ever been a manager, you know there is a line you have to maintain between yourself and your workers. You're not really hanging out with them on break or at happy hour. Some companies actually enforce this because they know when manager try to be one of "the boys" it leads to poor management.

I've hardly ever seen a mod here on GAF, often wondered if we even have any

lol this is going down as well as expected.

Personally, I'm all for celebrities facing consequences for their actions and words, considering their wealth and popularity comes from the very same people that demand action if they fuck up. An actor who sexually assaulted a minor, a musician involved in a ring of prostitutes, a TV person going on a racist rant. These things, even if for whatever reason the law didn't get far on them, should have repercussions.

This, however, is not really what's happening on Era, where they just try to stir shit up on people they already dislike to be able to kick them some more, while conveniently forgetting any wrongdoings of their favourites. It's how folks like Black Chamber Black Chamber got banned from the site, but people like Nepenthe or B-Dubs can remain staff. It's how Cyberpunk 2077 discussion has been mauled to death, but their lovely Sony studio crunching all year is not an issue. It's how gaming personalities like Karak can get banned for the most minimal crap, but the fact Jim Sterling has had a lot of hate-filled and sexist pieces is fine.

They choose a target and then find the wrongdoing, not the other way around.

Daffy Duck

lol this is going down as well as expected.

LMAO, this is hilarious

Traianvs

Last edited:

GeekyDad

The irony of now storming the capital is terrorism and must be condemned but months ago swarming the capital and literally burning down things was "justice".
I agree, but I think the context shouldn't be lost either. This latest event has to do with trying to quash a certain number of votes. Just the fact that that's happening in our country, with or without violence, is fucking scary.

JSoup

Banned
I agree, but I think the context shouldn't be lost either. This latest event has to do with trying to quash a certain number of votes. Just the fact that that's happening in our country, with or without violence, is fucking scary.

It's all a long game power play. No one who actually puts some thought into it believes that this is gong to quash anything. This is theater so in four years, when shit goes sideways again, like it always does, a bunch of people can stand up and say "Hey, we tried to tell you and then tried to fix your mistakes in an act of desperation. Maybe listen now?"

Tuff McNutt

Now that politics will stop dominating their sad life, they'll be pushed to focus on their own failure in life again.

Nah, they'll find another scapegoat quickly enough precisely because they don't want to admit that maybe, just maybe, some of their issues in life might be due to their actions or behavior, not some boogeyman in Washington.

I'm from Minneapolis and most people here don't like Omar. Even a lot of Somalians, who rightly see her using her gender/race to push her own agenda and line her pockets. She was basically voted in by limousine liberals who want to seem "progressive" but have probably never interacted with a Somalian in their life besides asking their cashier at Target to double-bag their groceries.

Last edited:

Ymir

That’s not what is being done. They’re being labeled as “terrorists” and “violent” and everything else while so far doing less than what the supposed freedom fighters did. You can’t be for mobs attacking people and destroying lives and property but when the cause isn’t something you like it’s pure evil. You either have free speech and can protest about whatever you want or you can’t. But similar to what Vox has done, you can’t say protests are meant to be dangerous and scary but do a lot of good and then reduce someone else’s gripes down to terrorism. Both protests were against the government and about dismantling the government. They both wanted it destroyed and the freedom fighters wanted Trump dead along with it.

Last edited:
I found the blm riots disgusting, same as with what happened at the capitol yesterday. They’re all idiots and all deserve to be sitting in prison. Ree members and the democrats who had the gall to claim the blm riots were peaceful protests when they literally burned cities and took over police stations don’t get to hold that standard with this though. Fucking hypocrites.

Ymir

“All cops are bad, also officer, arrest these criminals!”
Same with police brutality, they're all literally furious that police aren't brutalizing people. After they protested supposedly for police to stop doing that and rather than the takeaway being hey this is great we are seeing a change and less brutality they're now upset and demanding people get beaten up by police. Really interesting insight of how actually virtuous the people on REEEEEE and other far left circles are.

Brute

I don’t like Trump or what he stands for. And I’ve been allowed to say this here despite many of GAF’s members seemingly lean to the right and vote Republican. If I said on Era that I don’t like Biden’s policies etc I’d be banned in seconds.

And what I love about this place is we talk about games first and foremost and all the other stuff is in the background. There’s a good balance of views here and because we’re treated like adults by EviLore EviLore and the mods, we behave in a considerate manner (most of the time anyway! And yes we’ve got a few idiots but so has every forum on the internet)

Reset Era isn’t a gaming discussion forum now. It’s a political and social drama school. And the irony is, for a LEFT LEANING website, the moderators are Nazis and free speech isn’t allowed. It’s either toe the line and agree with the general Era consensus that all cops are evil and that the next world leader should be Transgender, or you get your ass banned pretty quickly.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
ironic thing is, the capitol protesters were all unarmed nonviolent protesters. unlike BLM assholes, they did not bring guns to be capitol. it was the police that shot and killed unarmed protesters. yet these fucking hypocrites (and their cowardly congresspeople) cheered as the police shot the nonviolent protesters.

the police who killed unarmed protesters are the heroes to the SJW who was just weeks ago saying all cops are evil bastards. because these people are so cowardly that they stand for nothing. they are absolutely fucked in their value system. i would argue they HAVE NO VALUE SYSTEM. it is merely whatever is most beneficial at the moment. police are evil when it's convenient. police are heroes when it's convenient. riots are necessary when convenient. riots are terrorism when convenient. whatever framing is best for the SJW system.

the important thing is wielding power. that is the only thing that matters to these totalitarians. the rights of the people matter not at all.

way to not have any morals at all, and cheering for state violence against nonviolent protests, you fucking evil hypocrites.

Last edited:

Gifmaker

I don’t like Trump or what he stands for. And I’ve been allowed to say this here despite many of GAF’s members seemingly lean to the right and vote Republican. If I said on Era that I don’t like Biden’s policies etc I’d be banned in seconds.

And what I love about this place is we talk about games first and foremost and all the other stuff is in the background. There’s a good balance of views here and because we’re treated like adults by EviLore EviLore and the mods, we behave in a considerate manner (most of the time anyway! And yes we’ve got a few idiots but so has every forum on the internet)

Reset Era isn’t a gaming discussion forum now. It’s a political and social drama school. And the irony is, for a LEFT LEANING website, the moderators are Nazis and free speech isn’t allowed. It’s either toe the line and agree with the general Era consensus that all cops are evil and that the next world leader should be Transgender, or you get your ass banned pretty quickly.
I don't agree with the right-leaning tendecies and pro-Trump shenanigans here either. But the major difference to REEE is: I can 100% blank out these discussions if I want to. Like, in order to get in a heated discussion about politics on here, I would need to actively open up the politics forum and pick a fight with someone there for any controversy to arise. At REEE, it's the total opposite: you literally cannot do anything on that website without having the politics bullshit thrown in your way like a log every few steps.

The really odd thing is that we are actually so used to this state of REEE, that we don't really think too much about it because we basically laugh it off at this point. But just imagine for a second what life is like for a normal human being, who is not really into politics, and seeks out a gaming forum to discuss his favorite hobby and enters REEE for the first time. Imagine what kind of experience that must be. Being like: "Hey guys, don't mind me, I just wanna talking about games a bit" and they are basically shouting you down with "ARE YOU WITH US OR AGAINST US?" repeatedly or trying to bait you into catching bans for not actively supporting "their side".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom