• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a2IhJfl.png

tenor.gif

CDPR wasn't the final boss after all.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
So they banned that NX Gamer? The only thing era has going for itself was some insiders would post there but they seem to have chased most of them away. Shinobi, Zhugx, and matt barely post there at all now from what i can tell. The one sony insider Nvatra or whatever only leaked like one maybe two things. The main takeaway here is theyve gone so insane theyve chased away the one thing they had going for them.

Yep, same thing than Cyberpunk. They derail every thread about Harry Potter (where are the mods?).
How much time before we are getting a pinned “Fuck Harry Potter” thread?

They're encouraging the derails, if not actively participating in it.

Sakurai's comment is baffling, but they do realize that whatever alleged transphobia is only put out by a few random websites?

They don't. They think their views are the majority opinion outside of their bubble.

PvsCDbA.png

Last edited:

Balboa

The way these people have reduced themselves to just parrotting the same old phrases and buzzwords to prove their allegiance in every thread always amuses me.
They aren't even capable of intelligent conversation, anyone who dares to engage just gets ejected from the arena.
Imagine being so passionate about something that instead of engaging with JK and her associates on twitter in rational discussion you just post your braindead soundbite on a forum nobody knows exists then pat yourself on the back, real heroes.

Theyre taking it too easy on Sakurai, meh. If it was David Jaffe or someone like Cliff Blezinski saying this they would already be calling the guy a piece of shit and transphobic whore.

Edit: maybe not lets goooo

Lol and he doesn't even have post proof of why he is calling him an asshole AHAHA

Last edited:

kamkamkam

So crunch at a software company is that horrible? Delay the game, cancelled, increase output to meet the deadline, cancelled. Lose lose.

The capacity of people there to create the most worthless, self-aggrandizing, shittiest possible threads never ceases to amaze me.

^ I am glad that this thread back fired and now he looks like a complete idiot lmao... no ERA points for you my dude. And he tried so hard to show that he is a good guy and boycotts bad business practices!!!!!!!!111
and hes exactly how I imagine a lot of ERA users. Dude is finishing college, thinks he knows everything about the world and is better than most out there with his line of thought lmao.

Last edited:
Theyre taking it too easy on Sakurai, meh. If it was David Jaffe or someone like Cliff Blezinski saying this they would already be calling the guy a piece of shit and transphobic whore.

Edit: maybe not lets goooo

Look at this follow-up posts. The guy admits he has no fucking clue about what he's talking about, and that he's usually wrong. But of course, that doesn't make him think twice or prevent him from initially confidently demanding why people haven't realized that Sakurai is an asshole. Fucking moron.

Look at this follow-up posts. The guy admits he has no fucking clue about what he's talking about, and that he's usually wrong. But of course, that doesn't make him think twice or prevent him from initially confidently demanding why people haven't realized that Sakurai is an asshole. Fucking moron.
And of course it's the same stupid asshole that posted the boycott thread. What a fucking idiot.

TVexperto

The way these people have reduced themselves to just parrotting the same old phrases and buzzwords to prove their allegiance in every thread always amuses me.
They aren't even capable of intelligent conversation, anyone who dares to engage just gets ejected from the arena.
Imagine being so passionate about something that instead of engaging with JK and her associates on twitter in rational discussion you just post your braindead soundbite on a forum nobody knows exists then pat yourself on the back, real heroes.
Well this person tried to engage and got shut down by Kiyuuuuuuu fast

Wonder how long til he gets banned for downplaying transphobia lmaoooo

Ghost23

I don’t know why anyone would want to discuss Harry Potter on Era, so many better places like r/HarryPotterGame that aren’t going to guilt you for purchasing or discussing Hogwarts Legacy

I don’t have an era account but if anyone wants to send people from Era to the subreddit they may appreciate the more active conversation.

Last edited:

Haven't been enough threads shitting on CDPR posted today.

and still no apology for including awful transphobia in their game.

tenor.gif

Balboa

Well this person tried to engage and got shut down by Kiyuuuuuuu fast

Wonder how long til he gets banned for downplaying transphobia lmaoooo
Kyuuji tells him he's wrong and offers nothing to back it up, then the guy immediately surrenders. He'll be sticking around for a while!

Haven't been enough threads shitting on CDPR posted today.

tenor.gif

What a bunch of miserable, cruel, nasty fuckers without a shred of empathy or humanity. Yes, CDPR fucked up, they acknowledged it, are suffering for it (both financially and health wise, I'm sure), and trying to fix things and make amends.

But no, FUCK them, we need to keep vehemently shitting on them and wishing the company and its employees ill, telling them to go fuck themselves at every conceivable opportunity, because "something something transphobia".

They talk about CDPR as if they committed genocide and they seem to want nothing more than seeing the company burned to the ground, and hey, maybe the families of everyone involved too, for good measure. BUT BUT THEY LIED TO MEEEEEE. Shut the fuck up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the FUCK was that Lost in Translation thread?

TheRyzzl

Neo Member

WTF?? "Inflammatory accusations"? Where? That post is considered so outrageous that they banned him from posting on a videogame forum for 1 month. Poor guy, he even wrote "it's nuanced". Nope, life is black and white, GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU DEGENERATE.

TVexperto

i just cant anymore 😂😂😂😂

this shit is better than netflix

Dorohedoro

i just cant anymore 😂😂😂😂

Just when I think they can't virtue signal any harder.

i just cant anymore 😂😂😂😂

Deranged is a weak word to show what those guys are lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom