• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Respawn Entertainment gives more detail about the Cloud and Titanfall

Hmmm...Good point. Now that I have thought about it for a while, why has Sony not called MS on that? I mean they called them out on the Used Game, the 24 Hour check, why not call it on the Cloud stuff? I mean, I know some here on Gaf think they know more than MS and Sony combined, but you would think that if it is all bullshit like is repeated here daily with new threads with different spins on them that a dev, publisher or anyone on Sony's payroll would of said something?

Before anyone get's their panties in an uproar, think about this logically. If it is all bullshit and MS been touting "The Cloud" since they started talking about the Xbox One, don't you think someone in the "know" and has clout would of called them on it?
Sony's hardware speaks for itself. They don't have to call anything out, just like MS won't make any claims of being more powerful than the competition. Developers are doing Sony's hardware PR for them; all of them have had glowing impressions, besides devs want to sell games on both systems. Why would they be outright critical towards one system over another?

Sony's hardware speaks for itself. They don't have to call anything out, just like MS won't make any claims of being more powerful than the competition. Developers are doing Sony's hardware PR for them; all of them have had glowing impressions, besides devs want to sell games on both systems. Why would they be outright critical towards one system over another?

Yep. Pretty much this.

Top Bottom