• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Atari Classics (DS) = $7 @ ebgames.com

49% average on gamerankings........but Game Informer gave it 8/10. :)

4.5/10 gamespot
5.0/10 ign
3.5/10 1up
2.9/5 Nintendo power

It seems the hatred is fairly universal, Game Informer notwithstanding.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
This game would have been the bomb with missle command if you could have had both screens be touch :(

ChrisReid

Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
4.5/10 gamespot

"Retro Atari Classics is the sort of game that's unpleasing to every possible audience. The hardcore retro fan base will scoff at the way these games have been shoddily reprogrammed. Fans of the graffiti artists will wonder why all the artwork is so poorly used. And anyone looking for a fun DS game will wonder how they got suckered into picking this one up. Do yourself a favor and don't be the sucker."

:lol

jgkspsx

Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
49% average on gamerankings........but Game Informer gave it 8/10. :)
Game Informer's review was written by ignorant dumbfucks, then. Almost every game is an abortion.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
It's horrible.

They managed to make all the games completely unplayable... AND multiplayer requires multiple carts! If you could get multiplayer off a single cart, this might be worth it as a novelty... but, well, the game has no redeeming features.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Don't buy it. Save money for something actually GOOD. You're better off getting Activision Anthology GBA.

I had this in my cart at Eb.com, then in my hand at Toys R Us(after checking B&M price at EB, still $20) where it's currently $10 and I passed both times.

I have enough portable games to play, I'm putting the money towards a Micro or SP+ :D

Top Bottom