• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Return to Silent Hill’ Movie Reveals First Look at Pyramid Head

Draugoth

Gold Member
The “Silent Hill” film franchise continues with “Return to Silent Hill,” the latest adaptation of the hit horror anthology video game series. Variety has the first look at the famed monster Pyramid Head in the Christophe Gans-directed film, which is previewing at the Cannes Film Festival.

RTSH-1st-Look-Photo-Credit-Aleksandar-Letic-c-2024-Davis-Films.jpg

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I still remember the day I had a important exam at the University and I had to take it the next day, but it was the last day of the Silent Hill: Revelation 3D movie in the cinema, I went that day to see it and I liked the experience and from there I passed the exam, like a champion 😎

Audiophile

I really enjoyed the first film which nailed the atmosphere. The second was just day old dishwater.

Thankfully this is the same director as the first one, so I'm quietly hopeful. I believe his a genuine fan of the games.

Fingers-crossed Akira Yamaoka & Jeff Danna are back as the soundtrack is so important.

Last edited:

Robochobo

Any Silent Hill adaptation that features Pyramid Head but not James is going to be a complete piece of shit.
I'm pretty sure the movie involves James in some shape or form from what I've read/heard. Just tired of creatives making PH a way bigger deal than he needs to be.

It seems Hollywood is still missing the point regarding Pyramid Head being a manifestation from James himself... really tired of people purposefully trying to make him the boogie man of Silent Hill.

This sums it up nicely.
They're going full Pinhead. That character was never some "breakout slasher star" in Hellbound Heart nor Hellraiser but of course the film industry has managed to turn an incredibly thoughtful thing into a cheap slasher mascot.

Also, this looks like a shitty action figure and or a game with weird claymation art style. I'm sure this'll be fucking dogshit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom