• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Returns for Amazon and Best Buy without a printer?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I have 1 return for Amazon and 1 for Best Buy. I don’t have a printer, so does anyone know what part of the return labels do I need to have the UPS Store to scan on my phone to get them printed out? I want to avoid going to the local library and using their printer if at all possible. Your help with this would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

I forget but the Amazon one was pretty obvious I think it was a QR code... No clue on Best Buy. Microsoft was trash and it seemed to require me to print a label. Which I did through the web interface at the UPS Store. The cute chick that works there was smart and saw that the thing being printed was a UPS label and printed it up on an actual adhesive label and handled the taping and label for me. That print cost me like 7 cents.

Hardensoul

Gold Member
Yea, Amazon just need the phone app for QR code scan. BestBuy can do store return! I’ve not done UPS for BestBuy in long time, so not sure!

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Yeah, so I have 1 return for Amazon and 1 for Best Buy. I don’t have a printer, so does anyone know what part of the return labels do I need to have the UPS Store to scan on my phone to get them printed out? I want to avoid going to the local library and using their printer if at all possible. Your help with this would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
They have printers and desktops at most UPS stores. I usually just email it to myself and log in there and print it.

Allforce

Don't even need the original box if you just take it to a designated return location, like any Kohls department store or a UPS Store. They just scan the QR code on your phone and box it up themselves and slap a label on it. Takes 3 seconds.

Corrik

Don't even need the original box if you just take it to a designated return location, like any Kohls department store or a UPS Store. They just scan the QR code on your phone and box it up themselves and slap a label on it. Takes 3 seconds.
Yeah, when I did it like 2 months ago I thought it was gonna be a big ordeal and take like 20 minutes. It took me 3 seconds... I was like whoa.

Allforce

Yeah, when I did it like 2 months ago I thought it was gonna be a big ordeal and take like 20 minutes. It took me 3 seconds... I was like whoa.

It's kind of silly how easy it is, AND if you go to Kohl's and do it they literally hand you a 5 dollar Kohls Cash card on the spot! If I have to return anything nowadays it basically means WOOHOO FREE SOCKS!

Hardensoul

Gold Member
I use to give the stuff I have issues with away! Cause it was and I were still thinking it was a pain!

Since Amazon did the ups thing, there’s no hesitation!

Top Bottom