• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow" [Up: Rayman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojiro

I don't mind as much the fact the game is going multi-plat, as I do the Wii u version is getting delayed until September too? The hell??!?!

well, it's official: Legends coming to PS360 in Septemebr alongside Wii U.
Great job Nintendo, with your probably last home console.

Their last home console? Because a sequel to a poor selling game went multiplatform? Oh well...Nintendo always am doomed I guess.

The_Lump

Banned
How can you delay an already delayed game by 7 months? Is it possible to be that far off base with your initial timescale?

*remembers Perfect Dark* Oh yeah.

Srsly, my guess was that it'd always end up multiplat, but wiiu would get those 6-8 months first. The delay just ridges that right up.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Looks like this was it.

link

Thanks.

raymanxejdu.png

Presumably he has an opinion article coming up?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Rich on Twitter

Yes this is the news. It's pretty significant. Not my problem you guys assume things, come on. Be realistic.

I fear what's going to happen :lol

Jarsonot

I'd still rather get this for wii u in september. Why get it for a console that's at the end of its life span and being phased out?

Though i know this isn't how a lot of people will see it...

Portugeezer

Gold Member

What a... ugh don't want to get banned again lol.

But why did he big up Wii U then, sure it's Wii U related but not specific to Wii U.

Would have been more professional and considerate to mention interesting PS3/360 news, something along those lines.

Good thing I don't care about this game, but I expected some interesting Wii U news.

Yeah, it is sort of a dick move. "The WiiU can't hold down an exclusive" is interesting news in a way, not for fans of the system though. Either way, I totally agree with what you are saying. I was very anxious about buying a WiiU, and I really wanted to play Legends. A £30 purchase is going to be so much easier to make than a £300 one :)

Rayman Legends, Zombi U could go multiplatform

That was back in June.

Any game "Could" go multi-platform. Regardless the point is this is a huge blow to Nintendo. The one 3rd party publisher that was giving them games has clearly said they don't expect Wii U to have enough support for them. Not only are they porting it they delay the Wii U version so it doesn't hurt sales of the HD Twins.

Effect

September. Now if a 3D Mario game and/or Mario Kart are released this year Ubisoft has just dropped Rayman Legends right in the middle of the storm. Nintendo is also going to repush NSMBU for the holiday as well.

Nice going Ubisoft.

Jonboy

Rich getting testy already.

Rich ‏@RichIGN
Yes this is the news. It's pretty significant. Not my problem you guys assume things, come on. Be realistic.

Forkball

HEY YOU WII U OWNERS GET READY FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING.

Whoawhoawhoa you guys the announcement doesn't affect you as a Wii U owner and you're mad? Be real, nerds.

Neiteio

What a... ugh don't want to get banned again lol.

But why did he big up Wii U then, sure it's Wii U related but not specific to Wii U.

Would have been more professional and considerate to mention interesting PS3/360 news, something along those lines.

Good thing I don't care about this game, but I expected some interesting Wii U news.
It's big WiiU news because it's a major exclusive the struggling system lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom