• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty is goddamn hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2 have been leaked. I don't know how and where, but they're out there.

D-don't think about it Morty.
You're *urrp* robbing hard-working animators o-o-of their pride & joy Morty. D-d-don't take that away by watching the episodes *urrrp* early. Wait until it airs on Adult Swim.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
In addition to being (justly) banned do you really want to have to wait a month for episode 3? It's like the GoT S5 blue balls all those fools who pirated the first couple eps suffered!

scabro

In addition to being (justly) banned do you really want to have to wait a month for episode 3? It's like the GoT S5 blue balls all those fools who pirated the first couple eps suffered!

those first few episodes kinda sucked so they probably just lost interest in the series to be fair

So, if one were to theoretically watch the leaked eps, would they be able to give their spoiler-free opinion on them?
Not sure if that's for here, a separate spoiler thread, or not allowed on the forum at all.

Of course, this is all just for me to get some impressions of the first eps.

Bread

Banned
So, if one were to theoretically watch the leaked eps, would they be able to give their spoiler-free opinion on them?
Not sure if that's for here, a separate spoiler thread, or not allowed on the forum at all.

Of course, this is all just for me to get some impressions of the first eps.
pretty sure discussion of the game of thrones eps was not allowed so i'm guessing it's the same with r&m

Damnit, my brother told me the show released and I was already surprised.

But so they were leaked. :(

Now I have all this pent-up excitement! Will wait until they release.

neshcom

Banned
Super excited for season 2.

Went to a preview/premiere event for season 2 a few weeks back and saw episodes 202 and 205. No spoilers, but they're both still funny as shit. Roiland and Harmon also did an improvised mini-episode about an alternate timeline where the Duggars were tortillas and Morty wanted to get into FIFA. Ended in the funniest 5 minute conversation between Roiland-Rick and Roiland-Jim Henson. Really wished that had been recorded...

GatorBait

D-don't think about it Morty.
You're *urrp* robbing hard-working animators o-o-of their pride & joy Morty. D-d-don't take that away by watching the episodes *urrrp* early. Wait until it airs on Adult Swim.

Not that I condone pirating media, but how does watching an episode early really impact the show creators and animators? Unless you have a Nielsen rating box, would it really do much harm at all? I'm coming up empty with ideas, but I'm woefully ignorant of the cause-and-effect of TV shows leaking.

blamite

Do we know if season 2 episodes are going to go up online for free right after they air like season 1 did? Or does the Hulu deal mean they're only goi g up on Hulu? And if so will they be viewable without Hulu Plus?

I have no idea how any of this Adult Swim stuff operates.

damn leaked episodes were the bomb, watched them with my bros and was totally entertained.

also, episode 2 gets serious pretty hard

also for the die hards, just wait till the end of july

(watch it though)

Watched the whole damn season a few days ago. Good stuff. I love it when a show can catch me off guard with what they can get away with on TV. One of my favorite parts is that they've slowly made Summer more of a central character, rather than just a stupid side character or punchline. She & Morty are a good pair.

Episode 1 was a little dry but episode 2 killed it.

How I felt. First one had a pretty limited one trick pony scope that wasn't that fleshed out. Episode 2 was the kind of wide reaching multi-arc adventure I've come to love from the show. Oh how I wish a show like this was on the Netflix all-at-once model of release.

xin_5005041608361773055710.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom