• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S3 |OT| Keeping Summer Safe - Sundays on Adult Swim

I don't think the summers and the butt face morty/beth will happen. Just like the cthulu baby has been in there since season 1.

Yeah, I think the only thing from the intro that will happen this time around is the Concierto post-credits scene, I just brought the Summer thing up because it was also on the trailer for the season.

That was peak rick and Morty wow.

I think my new ranking might be

1>6>5>3>4>2

I still think episode 1 is the best they've done so far. But, at least for me, as the season progresses I keep pushing earlier episodes down which might just end up showing the first half is weaker than the second.

I hope the preview for the next episode is just a throwaway gag for the rest of it. Not only does it seem so, but
Atlantis
seems really uninspired for Rick and Morty.

1>6>5>3>4>2

I still think episode 1 is the best they've done so far. But, at least for me, as the season progresses I keep pushing earlier episodes down which might just end up showing the first half is weaker than the second.o

I hope the preview for the next episode is just a throwaway gag for the rest of it. Not only does it seem so, but
Atlantis
You know Harmon and Roiland would make
Atlantis
totally fucked up, or it's just a gag and won't have anything to do with the main plot.

1>6>5>3>4>2

I still think episode 1 is the best they've done so far. But, at least for me, as the season progresses I keep pushing earlier episodes down which might just end up showing the first half is weaker than the second.

Atlantis

With the two scenes in the preview shown being at the garage, I hope that Rick and Morty can't find a way to breathe underwater and have to constantly portal in and out of Atlantis, if we do end up going there. Could lead to some funny scenes.
E: morty loses his scuba tank between the two clips, so I'm going with this

It's 6 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 4 for me, I'd say, with 4 being the only 'weak' one so far, but still not bad. This season's killing it.

I can't rank them all but I just know that 6 and 1 are the best and 2 is the worst and 4 is underrated.

I still like 4 a lot, I think my biggest gripe from it really comes down from me wanting a full episode of "Drunk Rick from Last Night" vs. Today's Rick. Morty's solutions to the problems were ace though.

So what does it say about Morty that he
didn't hang up the phone
?

Is it as simple that
deep down he knew it was the right thing to do
?

and lol at Rick
wanting his Morty back so much he had to cry Jessica begging to help

caliph95

So what does it say about Morty that he
didn't hang up the phone
?

Is it as simple that
deep down he knew it was the right thing to do
?

and lol at Rick
wanting his Morty back so much he had to cry Jessica begging to help
It seems to be the case as he essentially
accepts his fate and tells to do what they need to do

rekameohs

Banned
I don't think the summers and the butt face morty/beth will happen. Just like the cthulu baby has been in there since season 1.
The two Summers thing isn't really a "joke" like the face butts or shopping for Mortys so I think it will still happen. Cthulhu's probably never happening or some throwaway joke in the series finale or something because that's how they roll.

Opto

Banned
The only thing that could possibly be left is the
two Summers scene, but that might just be the intro clip.
. Otherwise, yeah, all new terricktory.

There's also the Morty Academy. Tons of possibilities of what it really is and how it could be implemented.

Yes. Controversial opinion but this might be my favorite season so far.
I don't even think it's controversial. By TV show logic it should be hitting its stride about now for 3 or 4 seasons. If that happens and Roiland and Harmon don't pull a Simpsons and call it quits as soon as they run out of ideas/passion. R&M will be the GOAT TV show.

it already is

Top Bottom