• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ridge Racer 7 for PS3 ....

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
All I see are blocks....BLOCKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS

and wasn't Ridge Racer supposed to be somekind of exclusive to the 360 or am I mistaken?

r19528574117hx.jpg

"Come to daddy, NAMCO."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think this is going to officially make RR6 the black sheep of the series if true. I was half expecting an updated port of RR6 for the PS3.

Amir0x

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
I think this is going to officially make RR6 the black sheep of the series if true. I was half expecting an updated port of RR6 for the PS3.

There's like 30 black sheep in the Ridge Racer franchise, and RR6 damn sure ain't one of them. Ridge Racer DS and Ridge Racer 64 are black sheeps :p

Speevy

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:

RR6 doesn't seem like a bad game to me...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Namco: "uhh.. what did you say? RR6? uhh that never existed. we skip 6 becuase 7 is a prettier number"

neo2046

customize mode
online mode (14 players max)
details at E3
Associate producer - 寺本秀雄 (?)
sound - 大久保博 (?)
director - 小林賢哉 (?)

neo2046 said:
customize mode
online mode (14 players max)
details at E3
sound - 大久保博 (?)
director - 小林賢哉 (?)

:0~~~~~

awesome!

sound - 大久保博 (?)
director - 小林賢哉 (?)

Producer Hideo Teramoto
Sound Hiroshi Okubo
Director Masaya Kobayashi

ghibli99

Cool, sounds good... I predicted the future in today's RR5 thread, I guess. But I'm pretty sure everyone else expected this, too. :)

byproduct

The Amiga Brotherhood
Amir0x said:
There's like 30 black sheep in the Ridge Racer franchise, and RR6 damn sure ain't one of them. Ridge Racer DS and Ridge Racer 64 are black sheeps :p

Funny I remember Ridge Racer 64 getting great reviews at the time.

No-one ever really thought that there would be no Ridge Racer for PS3 did they?

Mrbob

So Namco strung MS along the entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version was in development much longer than the 360 version. I expect this to be the true next gen Ridge Racer and not a PSP port.

Sho Nuff

Banned
REMEMBER, IF IT'S WRITTEN SOMEWHERE IN JAPANESE IT MUST BE TRUE!

ショナッフのチンポでかいぞ!
ガッフのやつは超バカバカバカ
死ねファンボイ!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
They'd better have a brand new graphics engine for that one. RR6 wasn't a bad game, or even bad looking, but it still was way too much looking like a HD version of the PSP game.

neptunes

Namco knows retards will buy the same game for a 7th time.
:(

vxhg5v.gif

Mrbob said:
So Namco strung MS along the entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version was in development much longer than the 360 version. I expect this to be the true next gen Ridge Racer and not a PSP port.
Nah, Most of the ridge racers have fairly short development cycles, I wouldn't be suprised if they "Just" started developing at the begining of the year.

and those expecting Classic RR style may as well forget it.

White Man

Blimblim said:
They'd better have a brand new graphics engine for that one. RR6 wasn't a bad game, or even bad looking, but it still was way too much looking like a HD version of the PSP game.

Yeah, it's a great looking game, and for that reason I felt bad that PGR3 had to come out at the same time to outshine it by degrees. Of course, RR6 won out in the gameplay department, but I think racing games these days are all about who pumps out the prettiest competitor.

Amir0x

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
ショナッフのチンポでかいぞ!
ガッフのやつは超バカバカバカ
死ねファンボイ!

! If true...

Sho Nuff said:
REMEMBER, IF IT'S WRITTEN SOMEWHERE IN JAPANESE IT MUST BE TRUE!

ショナッフのチンポでかいぞ!
ガッフのやつは超バカバカバカ
死ねファンボイ!

Cool what does that say? Ninja Gaiden 2 for PS3?

Mrbob

I think some major pwnage is about to be unleashed at E3 06. I hope MS is ready and has some big announcements of their own or it could get ugly......

cvxfreak

Somethingblah Cock said:
Cool what does that say? Ninja Gaiden 2 for PS3?

First line is something about Sho Nuff's Chinpo
Second line basically calls GAF a bunch of idiots
Third line is a call for fanboys to die

Speevy

Banned
Mrbob said:
I think some major pwnage is about to be unleashed at E3 06. I hope MS is ready and has some big announcements of their own or it could get ugly......

You're a regular tennis court of drama.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Seems like MS has heard the news about RR7 for PS3. They are now giving up and giving away the last of their Xbox360s

Jonnyram

Any person who claims to be a Ridge Racer fan but did not buy Ridge Racer 6 on the 360 is a hypocrite.
That's all there is to say on the matter.

Top Bottom