• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise confirmed as playable Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character (Ken to follow?)

Gbraga

The story mode changes sound really promising, hopefully it means they campaign will be a more concise experience.

So excited for the game now!!

I won't even bother with that, I'll just play the social link mode and versus. It was the campaign that made me slowly stop playing the first one. I saw some people praising it, but didn't like it at all, especially being canon. But eh, whatever.

FluxWaveZ

img_rise.png
The official P4U2 website has been updated, and there's a new preview trailer for Rise.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What if Ken is as broken as Kokonoe.

[Salt intensifies]

While I cackle to the high-hills. Yes, yes, salt my puppets salt.

I also love how in Japan they're using P4U2, while America is apparently using P4AU. Just call it what it should've been: P4U, America. It won't hurt.

Tamanon

Banned
k0A44gJ.gif

She's up all night to this song, I'm up all night to get some, she's up all night for good fun, I'm up all night to get lucky.

Mesoian

Here's a little gameplay. It's not incredibly comprehensive but it's enough to get kind of an idea about how she plays. Zoners aren't usually my thing but she's got so much other weird stuff going on that I'm definitely intrigued.

Haha. "Ero! ERO!"

Seems like she plays a lot like Liz, but with more normalized damage. Big push on zoning for this new version.

Dugna

Here's a little gameplay. It's not incredibly comprehensive but it's enough to get kind of an idea about how she plays. Zoners aren't usually my thing but she's got so much other weird stuff going on that I'm definitely intrigued.

Ohh god....Rise can still be the announcer for herself....I guess I'm turning down the volume during matches like this...

Top Bottom