• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band 4 |OT| We're Putting The Rock Band Back Together

opoth

Banned
Yes, I do remember reading the ION adapter got pushed back by a month. Sucks for ION owners but at least there's finally a solution on the way...

After weeks of inactivity, the missing exports thread on the RB forums has exploded. People are really pissed.

We still talking SCEE, or is this about the delisted stuff as well? I can kinda understand the anger though (they've fixed things enough to get the expansion people have to pay for out, but not enough to fix the things we were supposed to get around launch for free).

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Did anyone happen to buy an extra PDP Legacy controller adapter (for drums)? They stopped producing them already and all my orders got cancelled.. I'd love to pick one up off someone, please please please.

I imagine this has been asked a trillion times already but...

I just bought Rock Band 4 on XB1. Is there any way for me to transfer RB1 and RB2 songs over from 360?

FyreWulff

I imagine this has been asked a trillion times already but...

I just bought Rock Band 4 on XB1. Is there any way for me to transfer RB1 and RB2 songs over from 360?

first off, the new thread is here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1295497

Secondly:

If you exported Rock Band 1 and 2 back in the 360 days, on the same account, the RB1 and 2 songs will show up in your Ready to Install on the One, and you download them from there.

If you've never exported Rock Band 1 and 2, it's unfortunately too late to do so. Harmonix is currently relicensing individual RB1/2/Lego tracks and releasing them onto the store under the "Rock Band Rewind" header (which is also a store category in the in-game store)

XShagrath

If songs are pulled from in-game store on the One you still can't download them, even if the song made it to RB4's store first. And you can't redownload on the One, currently, if a song gets pulled, due to it's "ready to install" setup instead of just having a list like the 360.
I just got the game due a friend wanting to take a nostalgia trip. I had all of the DLC from RB1-RB3. Is there still no way on the XBox One to get the delisted stuff, such as Electric Six or RHCP? My friend was able to go through his download history on the PS4 website and grab his delisted stuff, so I assume it's out there on both consoles. I just don't know how to get to my history, other than the "ready to install" that I used to download the 'available' DLC.

FyreWulff

I just got the game due a friend wanting to take a nostalgia trip. I had all of the DLC from RB1-RB3. Is there still no way on the XBox One to get the delisted stuff, such as Electric Six or RHCP? My friend was able to go through his download history on the PS4 website and grab his delisted stuff, so I assume it's out there on both consoles. I just don't know how to get to my history, other than the "ready to install" that I used to download the 'available' DLC.

still SOL on Xbox for now

Soi-Fong

With the impending release of Rock Band VR, I'm getting pretty excited! Haven't played Rock Band since the second one and I'm real curious to see how much they took advantage of VR.

AlexBasch

I bought the RB4 Rivals guitar bundle two months ago, got the package today, was ready to play and the guitar strum bar is messed up since it can't strum up.

Fucking bullshit I swear, gonna call Amazon tomorrow morning. -_-
EDIT: Turns out the strum bar needed some action and now it's working well haha. I play on XB1 and do Expert Vocals, Hard/Expert Guitar and drums, I'm up for online or whatever mode this game uses. GT is AlexBasch. :)

v0rtikal

Rock Band 1 Export Key - 5$
Xbox | Playstation
This will give you 54 songs compatible with Rock Band 4. You do not need the Rock Band 1 disc; this key will become a digital download on your One and PS4.
Value: 10 cents per song

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0099-0000-4000-8000-000045410829

Does anyone know if this method still works? When I try to purchase it, I always get
"Sorry - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again"

FyreWulff

Nope, they finally had the license for RB1 export keys expire. I'll have to make a new library expansion post here soon.

The only discs you can get now in their entirety is RB3 as a 15$ export, or buying all of Green Day as store DLC, which will cost about 65$. Even Blitz is gone now as of a couple weeks ago.

the new thread is over here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1295497

Top Bottom