• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RockPaperShotgun lists the best games of 2016 so far

SuperHOT VR is the definition of a system seller for me. Being able to lean to dodge bullets and dual wielding are game-changing. That's the kind of stuff that sells me on VR, actually expanding on the core gameplay in ways that only VR can do

7pAzsWK.gif

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
SuperHOT VR is the definition of a system seller for me. Being able to lean to dodge bullets and dual wielding are game-changing. That's the kind of stuff that sells me on VR, actually expanding on the core gameplay in ways that only VR can do

7pAzsWK.gif

This is going to worth so well with VR - the core is solid and the mechanics are only going to work even better with wand controls. I await our VR overlords.

I'm honestly surprised at seeing Californium there, its repetition and lack of ideas after an hour hurts.

I still need to check out Duskers!

For me, SUPERHOT, Firewatch, Doom, Darkest Dungeon, Samorost 3, That Dragon Cancer, Severed, and Quantum Break are currently in the running as my GOTYs for 2016.

Top Bottom