• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Table Tennis = $14.99 @ outpost.com

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4792759?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

bombayj2.gif

C4Lukins

Awesome deal. Anyone who doesn't have it, go get it now. Even if you do not have a 360 and never plan to have one. It will also work on your PS3, Wii, and DS Lite.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
This game was such a huge dissapointment. Every single match I played online, and I mean EVERY SINGLE MATCH had my opponent playing as Jesper, a character with no ability to rally. Made those matches sooo freaking boring.

Always nice to see a good game ruined by a stupid community.

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!

I can almost guarantee that anyone who orders the game will get an email telling them it's on backorder and that it'll be at least a month until it arrives. After having this happen to me three times--including a game I preordered two weeks before its street date which didn't ship until two weeks *after* it was in stores, and which shipped even though I canceled the order (I had to refuse to sign for the package when Mr. FedEx brought it), I've sworn to never order from Outpost again for the rest of my days...

rastex

Banned
Schafer said:
This game was such a huge dissapointment. Every single match I played online, and I mean EVERY SINGLE MATCH had my opponent playing as Jesper, a character with no ability to rally. Made those matches sooo freaking boring.

Always nice to see a good game ruined by a stupid community.

Jesper is easy to play against. Hint: don't hit it to his forehand.

Outcast2004 said:
did you see the ps2 deal? System an TEN games for 169$
Price Sold Separately: $319.89
# Bundle Includes: PS2 Game Console V.4
# PS2 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
# PS2 Front Mission 4
# PS2 Taito Legends
# PS2 DarkWatch
# PS2 DemonStone
# PS2 I-Ninja
# PS2 Time Splitters
# PS2 Xenosaga 2
# PS2 Resident Evil Outbreak 2
# PS2 Death By Degrees

:lol Yuck.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
rastex said:
Jesper is easy to play against.

Who said he wasn't? I didn't say he was hard to play against, I said he was boring to play against, same shit every time.

FYI, mine shipped yesterday so in this case outpost is on the ball (I have also had some problems in the past). Shipping drives the price up a little but 20 dollars still seems like a good deal to check this out.

Top Bottom