• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue Galaxy demo

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Mato said:
I thought this game came out ages ago.
Yeah in Japan, I got the same question from a friend.

One the plus side the demo case is kinda neat. It has a flap and opens up like a book. When you open up the case the disc swivels out of the top portion like a popup book with some beautiful scenery covering up the inside.

MegaTen

Banned
TekunoRobby said:
One the plus side the demo case is kinda neat. It has a flap and opens up like a book. When you open up the case the disc swivels out of the top portion like a popup book with some beautiful scenery covering up the inside.
Huh? Mine, along with the pirate flag(which I got in the mail) was just stuck inside a folded up poster. :(

Phthisis

TekunoRobby said:
Picked up the demo at GameStop. Its not a fun game.

What? I thought it was awesome. It's like the perfect mesh between a hack-and-slash game and an epic RPG. Plus the demo areas have a major Skies of Arcadia feel to them, which is even better.

Bebpo

Banned
TekunoRobby said:
Picked up the demo at GameStop. Its not a fun game.

Sounds about right.

Mrbob said:

What RG had going for it in Japan was that it was out before the superior_in_every_way_possible FFXII was out. Now in the US......yeah..... :\

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Playing Rogue Galaxy after FFXII seems like its a step back in every single direction possible. Characters, graphics, gameplay, you name it.

kenta

Has no PEINS
TekunoRobby said:
Playing Rogue Galaxy after FFXII seems like its a step back in every single direction possible. Characters, graphics, gameplay, you name it.
It's funny, I finished FFXII and the very next day GameSpot posted a video preview of Rogue Galaxy and I thought the exact same thing, it was almost startling watching it. I still plan on picking it up because it looks good for what it is, though

duckroll

TekunoRobby said:

This is why they released it three whole months BEFORE FFXII in Japan. :D

Top Bottom