• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roy (our boy) & Ryu confirmed for Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Oh look, instead of adding somebody interesting to the roster they decided to go with the dullest fighting game protagonist of all time when his company already has a much more influential representative. Wonderful. At least roy's new design looks good.

While I agree, ryu is boring fightman. And I think chun li would be way more interesting. And Ryu is often the least interesting guy in street fighter

Ryu is WAY more capcoms mascot than megaman, and it makes sense he's in this game.

?oe?oe

Was that a SF 2 stage at the end of the Ryu vid? :O
giphy.gif

Not

Banned
DAMN GUYS SO MUCH FOR SURPRISES THIS YEAR

unless these are fakes

But if not, what's the point of even being excited for Sunday, huh??!

(Pouts)

Malus

I hope no big news I care about gets spoiled in the coming days. It's tough to go on total media blackout.

Rizsparky

Oh look, instead of adding somebody interesting to the roster they decided to go with the dullest fighting game protagonist of all time when his company already has a much more influential representative. Wonderful. At least roy's new design looks good.
Yup, major disappointment with Roys inclusion, so many better potential characters.

We knew they were coming, but it ruins the visual surprise of seeing it on the smash direct.
And i suppose Sakurai is NOT happy with this at all.
Thanks data miners for ruining surprises.

Ezalc

Ryu is the original fighting game character...and one of the most iconic.

Except he isn't? Pretty sure there were fighting game characters before him man. Sure he's iconic, but he's just so bland I'm surprised that people wanted him in Smash. Of all the interesting and unique characters they could have chosen, and already did with megaman, they wanted Ryu. I don't get it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also did his attacks translate well like a magic series?

Wooooooolf.;.: Ryu is interesting through, but bleh at yet another FE characters even through Roy was around before.

As much as it pains me it's time to let go. It makes the pain mend faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom