• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPG Time: The Legend of Wright launches 2020 for Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android

Mista

Banned

RPG Time: The Legend of Wright will launch for Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android in 2020, developer Desk Works announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Desk Works:
School’s out! Meet us in an empty classroom for a grand adventure with a young aspiring game developer and his very own RPG. You’re sure to be dazzled by his hand-drawn creations as you journey into the surprising and magical world of imagination! Forget about homework! Come play RPG Time: The Legend of Wright with us!

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
RPG Time: The Legend of Wright, DESK WORKS (launching ‘Optimized for Series X/S’ on November 10, 2020)

School’s out! Join Japanese indie developers DESK WORKS in an empty classroom for a grand adventure with an aspiring game developer and his very own hand-drawn RPG journey. Forget about homework, come play on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S exclusively with Smart Delivery.

CamHostage

Excited to hear news about this game finally, but the date was apparently one of those publisher wishful-thinks; the developer says the date is not locked down just yet, although the good news is it is still on schedule for 2020.

Google Translate said:
"RPG time!" There is incorrect information about the release date of "Legend of Light". The correct answer is "Scheduled to be released in 2020". The official release date will be announced at a later date. I was still developing it, but I was surprised to hear that the release date was decided congratulations ...!

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

[Notice of postponement of release] "RPG time! ~ The Legend of Light ~ ”will be postponed to the 2021 release. Development is proceeding smoothly and it is getting more and more interesting, but I would like to spend a little more time to make it further ...! Please stay tuned…!

Top Bottom