• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: 3 more Wii U exclusives hinted by the one who hinted at Devil's Third

prag16

Banned
The only reason i'd want a HD version, is for the characters not looking like crap... but XcX isn't giving me the impression they will look that much better in HD.

Those models (faces mostly) might actually look WORSE than Xenoblade Chronicles on dolphin based on some footage I've seen, inexplicably.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Wait, how many people herehave actually finished P.N.03? Besides, no Shiji Mikami = no interest.
I think I've beaten it at least four times. The only game I've played through, start to finish, more times (and which is not called Ikaruga) would be RE4.

Instro

I would actually enjoy if they would give the remake to Precursor so they can show what they are able to do with the franchise.

Considering they canned the Silicon Knights sequel a few years ago, I'm not sure why they would work with the remnants of that studio.

You know I saw someone mention this as one idea, and reading up on it I can totally see it, thing is it's a western game this time which is a strike on it, that game is Insane by Del Toro,

Take a look at this:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/19/55...ilson-has-plans-to-revive-guillermo-del-toros

Danny Bilson has his eye on it and the game is said to be with a BIG publisher. With Danny already on Devil's Third again, and Nintendo obviously is one of the BIGGEST companies, I can't help but wonder. Danny to me is one of the biggest signs.

But again, it's a western game and we haven't seen Nintendo go after those, just Japanese ones, including Devil's Third (I consider it more a Japanese game than a western game).

Also this didn't become Silent Hills or whatever did it?

Thoughts?

ugoo18

You know I saw someone mention this as one idea, and reading up on it I can totally see it, thing is it's a western game this time which is a strike on it, that game is Insane by Del Toro,

Take a look at this:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/19/55...ilson-has-plans-to-revive-guillermo-del-toros

Danny Bilson has his eye on it and the game is said to be with a BIG publisher. With Danny already on Devil's Third again, and Nintendo obviously is one of the BIGGEST companies, I can't help but wonder. Danny to me is one of the biggest signs.

But again, it's a western game and we haven't seen Nintendo go after those, just Japanese ones, including Devil's Third (I consider it more a Japanese game than a western game).

Thoughts?

Never even heard of this game, any footage of it or other info about it?

Shaanyboi

Banned

Take a look at this:

Thoughts?

I was talking to a friend yesterday about PT and Silent Hills, and both of us fully believed that Insane became Silent Hills.

DVCY201

Take a look at this:

Thoughts?

I don't think it's inSANE. It's most likely been folded into Silent Hills along with whatever Kojima plans to do with the IP.

Meesh

Never even heard of this game, any footage of it or other info about it?
There's a trailer but it's pretty dark so there's not much to chew on. I think as of late, resurrecting or saving ips from the brink of death has been Nintendos MO as of late and it could be a smart move to back a western title to boost their portfolio and possibly attract a little more attention. I think if this is true...could be a pretty decent win for the U.

Yagami_Sama

If Nintendo it is up to Remake anything, I would love to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron in full HD glory, a collection with all 3 games would be awesome.
Fatal Frame also would be great. So many series...

Top Bottom