• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crash Bandicoot is back... In Skylanders

eFKac

Haha this would be fucking sad and hilarious.

Would also mean that Crash is never leaving Activision which may be good in a way, no more false hope.

Loris146

ND gave him the last tribute because they knew about this shit.

Hope this is not true even if i'm not that interested in Crash.

Zebei

killself.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Don't care that much about Crash personally but man that would suck for his fans, and there seem many of them. Wish you all the best. Find the one who used the Monkey's Paw and destroy him, I think that's how it works.

Alec

Makes me think of this:

conker.0.png

Although I feel pretty good about getting a proper Crash game in addition to this.

This is FFVII PC port on PS4 and Young Conker level if it's true.

There is a very deep, dark part of me that wants this to be true only for the GAF meltdown.

Krathoon

It seems like Skylanders has this weird legacy. It is playing off of old characters. I am not quite certain who they are trying to appeal to, kids or 40 year olds.

Holy fucking shit I saw this on the Neogaf New Threads timeline anda ctually laughed out loud

I hope this is true because holy SHIT.

TimmiT

Why would he be ps4 exclusive? The last crash game was multiplatform.

Because Sony possibly owns the rights now? :V

The article says he'd be PS4 exclusive and that he'd be part of a "Crash edition". Would help if people actually read it instead of immediately reacting.

Qwark

I mean, this doesn't rule out a Sony Crash comeback, maybe this is just a tie-in promotion for that. If Layden was just wearing that Crash shirt just to eventually lead to Skylanders content, I will be upset.

L Thammy

This is one of those times where I'm glad not to be a colossal fan of something.
Us Mega Man fans will welcome you Crash fans with open arms, we have also known pain.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Like for real, the only Crash i want is a Naughty Dog or Insomniac Games developed Crash.

wrowa

If it's true, why would it be PS4-exclusive? That wouldn't make a lot of sense, considering Crash used to be multiplat since the PS2 era. So, if this turns out to be true, who knows if there might be more to it.

Top Bottom