• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: First Hitman 5 Details, New Promotional Art [Update 2: Crisis Averted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to write it off yet. The cover shooting thing sounds bad, but if it doesn't get in the way of the main assignments. I'm thinking it will be like
Iraq
in Splinter Cell Conviction. And bringing up Splinter Cell Conviction ruins my point. Basically, just don't ruin what was good in past games. If you want to make 47 (or the other character) shoot people, don't have it be part of the rest of the game. The ending of Hitman Blood Money could be considered a shooter too, but that is mostly an isolated section.

As much as I like the Hitman games, I don't have some deep attachment to the characters or world. I just don't want the game to be deeply story focused or anything that gets in the way of the assignments. Only two things really need to be done regarding to style: 1) don't fuck up; 2) Ave Maria.

At least Death to Spies 3 looks Hitman-ish. And for stealth games still coming out, there is Thief (errr...Thi4f) eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom