• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Idol Master for DS & new MGS for PS family (from 7-Eleven JP)

jett

D-Member
bububu twitterdouche said

Jonnyram said:
Apparently B-N have also registered trademarks for:
「Dearly Stars ディアリースターズ」
「Dressing Sweet ドレッシングスイート」
「Dream Symphony ドリームシンフォニー」

So probably related to the Idolm@ster thing.

Famitsu website will not stop going on and on about the KJP teaser, and from their coverage it almost certainly sounds like MGS5. I would assume for PS3. Probably the usual trailer + game of show at E3 and TGS for the next 2-3 years :|

jonnyram am cry total

:lol That's what the countdown is for? Weak.

Looking forward to the acid game and MGS4 anniversary! MGS5 seems doubtful though.

....MORE Metal Gear games from Kojima Productions?

Ugh!

If true, Jesus Kojima DO SOMETHING NEW!

You have (or now maybe had) HUGE talent in the adventure genre and I have no doubt the same could be said in other genres as well. I understand that Metal Gear is Kojima Production's bread and butter but for the love of God expand with a new (or even different) IP that you are working hands-on on.

I agree Lightning, it was my real first metal gear and I loved it. Listening to calling to the night on your ipod while in south america was such a thrill. The CQC were quite fleshed out and the overall atmosphere was excellent in Europe. Made me a MG fan right away.

All I'd like in a MG5/Acid are more unique bosses ala the previous titles and more hawt Beauties :D The grapics still hold up.

icecream

Public Health Threat
neo2046 said:
The Idol M@ster DS news in next Gemaga
There's supposed to be a new IM@S Project announcement May 30th. If this is true, it's probably it.

Defuser said:
Not surprised for Im@s DS. PSP version did very well and maybe namco hoping to make more $$ on DS.
I am. How much more are they going to downgrade the graphics? It's already hard getting used to the PSP from the 360. And what about the moneymaker, DLC?

bigswords

Great another DS game where you get to touch under aged girls to check whether they are witches? Ohh wait you mean you have to touch them so that they become idols now? WOW!

Wishes for the idolmaster 360 English version

Piano

Banned
So does this mean Kojima's going to make a last, last, last Metal Gear game? I was hoping he'd finally move onto something else...

Lightning

Banned
Did you guys actually think Konami wouldn't make more Metal Gear games? They have no choice. We're in a recession, MG is profitable, hence we get more games.

Other than Metal Gear I really feel Kojima has a lot of work to do to gather public interest in his games but in current financial situations I really don't think now is the time to be taking big financial risks.

I am also very interested to see how much more Konami can push the PS3, that is if this rumor is true of course, but MGS4 was so awesome I can't wait to see what more they can do with the PS3 hardware. As for the PSP MG games, I let Konami down there, have only played PO and nothing else.

Wouldn't Idolmaster be a better fit as a DSi game (or at least DSi-enhanced), so it could use the SD slot for DLC? After all, I thought that was the main income-source for those games?

Has anyone actually played the Idolmaster? What a terrible, unfun, boring game. It's not pedo at all. It's just a bunch of lame mini games strung together with a weak sim aspect.

Troidal

The only way KP will stop making Metal Gear is when people stop buying it.

I've been doing that, but you guys certainly aren't of any help! Guuuuuys!

DCharlie

Banned
Has anyone actually played the Idolmaster? What a terrible, unfun, boring game. It's not pedo at all. It's just a bunch of lame mini games strung together with a weak sim aspect.

lol, why am i reading this and seeing the statement "it's not pedo at all" as a negative point?!

also - touching up underage girls so they are use to train molesting? pretty ped0 to me

i hope it's for psp. at least i'd be playing a new MGS in a not too distant future, if it's a new HD MGS it will come out not before 2010...

icecream

Public Health Threat
Synth_floyd said:
What a terrible, unfun, boring game. It's not pedo at all. It's just a bunch of lame mini games strung together with a weak sim aspect.
No need to push yourself to understand what is beyond you.

So any rumors on the upcoming dlc for MGS4? I'd hope they announce it later in June and not along with these supposed titles.

BigBoss

CrushDance said:
So any rumors on the upcoming dlc for MGS4? I'd hope they announce it later in June and not along with these supposed titles.

Theres a MGS4 related announcement coming June 12 on the PS Blog.

Stitch

Gold Member
idol master ds could mean that i will finally get a translated version. even if it's just a fan translation...

HUELEN10

IDOLMASTER!

This better be a DS game and not a DSi game. It would suck not being able to import it. I have always wanted to play an idolmaster game, but have not been able to due to region locks and not having a PSP.

lupinko

splattergnome said:
Wouldn't Idolmaster be a better fit as a DSi game (or at least DSi-enhanced), so it could use the SD slot for DLC? After all, I thought that was the main income-source for those games?

Doesn't Layton get DLC in Japan or something? And that's a regular DS game.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lupinko said:
Doesn't Layton get DLC in Japan or something? And that's a regular DS game.
The localized version also got it but I believe the puzzles were already in the cart and the free DLC were unlock keys.

Top Bottom