• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 to have II, Birth by Sleep, and Coded

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Jeels

KHInsider. :)

I am shocked no Dream Drop Distance. Considering that is what really pushes us into Kingdom Hearts 3.

Great to see BBS on there. Two favorite KH titles in one HD package.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Doubt it - KH2 AND BbS would be way too much for SE.

Cade

I hope this pans out, BBS in HD sounds amazing and due to the not-on-PSN thing, I won't be able to play it otherwise.

Rootbeer

Banned
Better be true considering how they won't release BBS on the PSN store in many territories (including here in the usa) Honestly I'd prefer to be able to play BBS on my Vita, I'm more likely to get around to finishing it that way, but I'll take it in whatever form I can play it on.

Wazzy

Banned
Yessss! I hope 3D get's put in unless they want it for a future pair up with KH3.

I'm also hoping it will be vita compatible since I really enjoyed BBS on PSP.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Okay, now this I like. I loved the KH series but the ridiculousness of all the releases really marred it all for me. I am just patiently patiently waiting for the next console title. Hopefully a PS4 KH3 title continuing the story of Sora.

However, I did notice that BBS seemed to be quite important, but never played it because I never had a PSP. However, I will be buying KH 1.5 to get reacquainted, and if the 2.5 followup is like this, all the better. I did love KH2. I only hope (foolishly) that this is leading to an epic KH3 PS4 announcement in the following years.

:\

Makes sense I guess. DDD is still pretty new. I wonder if Coded will just be cutscenes.

Edit: Now that I think about it, what scenes in Coded were important anyways lol.

Shinta

Banned
Coded will probably be video only. They'd have to remake the entire game for it to look decently and they won't. BBS will look great in HD so it's really not that surprising honestly.

Kup

Good news for the franchise. But I won't be buying them again since I already own them.

PlayStation 4. Kingdom Hearts 3. Thank you, please.

Vashetti

Banned
Ideally this should have:

KH2:FM
BBS:FM
Re:Coded - cutscenes only like 358/2 Days in the 1.5 HD collection.

DDD cutscenes would be nice (or the entire game remastered...)

Takao

Banned
It'll be interesting to see if 1.5 HD Remix is released on PSN.

Anyways, I'm a bit surprised DDD isn't included. Though, I suppose Square Enix might try to release it separately a while after since Capcom is getting away with doing that with Revelations.

Bladenic

Weird if it will be coded, considering that game's absolutely awful reputation for just about all aspects. Maybe instead of cutscenes they'll actually remake the game like they planned on doing for 358/Days? Still they'd have to pretty much remake the whole game, and I doubt they would. 3D's cutscenes, or hell, just including the whole game would make a lot more sense.

Still I would be ecstatic to finally play KH2 FM+ for all the awesome new content.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping all these end up on PSN for seperate purchases. Really only want to pick up BBS, 1 and 2 considering I already own and don't care for CoM, 358/2 days and Coded.

Odd that DDD isn't in there. Kind of expected we would see it pop up in the next collection as well, since it's an actual story entry and all.

Vashetti

Banned
I'm hoping all these end up on PSN for seperate purchases. Really only want to pick up BBS, 1 and 2 considering I already own and don't care for CoM, 358/2 days and Coded.

lol, Square Enix don't really do digital releases too often.

BBS and FFVII:Crisis Core are still missing from the PS Store.

Top Bottom