• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor/Leak] New Titanfall 2's poster and info

etta

my hard graphic balls
Grappling hook? Curious to see how it will be implemented into the parkour system, because it was already so good.

web-swing_spiderman_maximum_carnage_sprites.gif

Euron

Grappling Hooks=HYPE

But why October? I really find it hard to believe EA will release BF1 and TF2 in the same month.

So many games this fall. For me, one online FPS will be day one this fall - which one will depend on what we see in the upcoming months.

Best of luck to Titanfall 2. I skipped on the first due to being a PS4 gamer.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Hope the October release is true. Can't wait to swag on you jive fools.

jeffc919

Top of my list. I missed out on TF1 when it released, only having a PS4 at the time. Picked it up recently and if I had known it was this good I would have played it much sooner. If it really is releasing around the same time as BF1, I'll probably hold off on BF1 for a while and pick it up on the cheap. They're very different games but TF2 will consume my time for a while if it's as good as the first one.

There is a campaign guys. It was confirmed months ago.

C'mon now.

I repeat, Titanfall 2 will have a single player campaign.

A campaign Titanfall 2 will have.

Titanfall 2. Campaign. It haz it.

SegaShack

Yes. Titanfall was amazing. Such a fun and fast shooter, too many modern shooters aren't fast enough IMO. Really excited for the sequel.

It was stupid for EA to release two shooters in the Holiday, but in the same month as well? Unless it's releasing in September, what a idiotic business decision.

Falchion

Looks cool, really wish this was coming out in either August or maybe early winter instead of right in the middle of the fall with BF1 and CoD. How am I supposed to shoot all the dudes I need to in all of these games?

xHiryu

As long as the community doesnt abandon it so damn quickly, I loved the Titanfall (fave MP shooter aside from Halo 3 and COD 4/5) immensely but its a ghost town. Might actually buy it day 1 and I rarely do that nowadays.

Shit yes! Hopefully your fantastic support for Australia continues with TF2. Day one. Oh I'd love a campaign/coop on dedis this time please, thanks, K, bye.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
There's no pilot in that mech and there's a little screen effect on that wall running soldier... remote controlled mechs?

There's no pilot in that mech and there's a little screen effect on that wall running soldier... remote controlled mechs?
Titans already had AI in the first game. You could order them to guard a spot or to follow you, so that one might just be following.

Top Bottom