• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate coming to Wii U?

Kyou

BxQwwSZIQAAq_RE.jpg

So the monster hunter stuff is on the other side of those 3DS units?

ReyVGM

It's Capcom. Of course they are going to port the game. Maybe not for the Wii U, but they will port it.

Phamit

Hm looks like the Wii U is portable know and looks like 3DS, if you look at the demostation in front of the Banner

Scher

no way this is a photoshop.

this looks incredibly legitimate.

There's been 3 pictures of that banner from different angles now, so it's probably very much real. The question is if someone screwed up big time when making the banner, or if we are really getting MH4U on Wii U.

Wendler

Banned
It's legit, no doubt about that.

The question is if it's just a simple printing mistake by Nintendo in Germany or truly happening.

Weird and suspicious though that this game is demoing for the first time on a niche convention in Germany.

The question is if it's just a simple printing mistake by Nintendo in Germany or truly happening.

Weird and suspicious though that this game is demoing for the first time on a niche convention in Germany.

It could mean that an announcement is coming soon.

OmegaDL50

Somewhere else.

The announcement could be at TGS though.

I mean Nintendo doesn't have to announce it in particular. Sure people make the joke about Nintendo and 3rd parties, but it could be just a project that Capcom is deciding to announce themselves at TGS with Nintendo being mum about it.

Of course this is just theorycrafting. I would hope it isn't just a theory and actually becomes something substantial.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Dinda

Hope it's true, and it releases the same time as the 3ds version in the west.
Would love to play this on the big screen.
Even though i would probably mostly play on the Gamepad

Someone must have seen it if it was a mistake. Would they really still hang that? It's next to Wii U stuff.

At the same time why would a German convention have it so early?

But again to that how do you misprint the Wii U logo instead of 3DS? Maybe Nintendo of Europe was responsible for printing the banners?

jeffers

and they didnt announce it in a direct or something, or in japan, and its no longer a business day

udivision

What the heck is going on.

Are printing mistakes an actual thing when it comes to banners?

Imagine if something like this happened during E3!

Wendler

Banned
Has the western 3DS version of Monster Hunter 4 been demoed at other events in the past or would this be the first time?

Top Bottom