• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PS3 Slim bundled with Madden NFL 10 coming in August?

offshore

onken said:
It really blows my mind that out of the 120m or so PS2s out there, they haven't got the EE&GS down to a single 10$ chip.

They probably have, but they'd rather people still buy $99 PS2's which make them money, than buy a $399 PS3 where they lose money.

Plus it helps boost PS2 sales which makes their 10 year cycle thing look credible.

Gomu Gomu said:
Over here, we have the craziest bundle ever from Sony World:

- ٍSony Bravia W 46".
- wall holder.
- Playstation 3 80 GB.
- PSP (I think 3k).
- Free home delivery + setting up everything.

And that's only for $2400.

wheres that?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking of picking 160GB PS3 today for $450 CAN (also comes with Killzone 2).
Anybody think I should wait and see what the deal for the slim will be. Probably can't go wrong with that deal. Plus I'm trading in games to make it even cheaper.

Loudninja

SCHUEY F1 said:
I was thinking of picking 160GB PS3 today for $450 CAN (also comes with Killzone 2).
Anybody think I should wait and see what the deal for the slim will be. Probably can't go wrong with that deal. Plus I'm trading in games to make it even cheaper.

Yeah go for it.

onken

offshore said:
They probably have, but they'd rather people still buy $99 PS2's which make them money, than buy a $399 PS3 where they lose money.

Plus it helps boost PS2 sales which makes their 10 year cycle thing look credible.

Yeah I guess it makes most business sense, sucks though for people who a want 1 console that does it all. My 20gb has started shutting down randomly with a red flashing light, so I can only assume YLOD is on the way. I do want a slim (I take it around with me a lot) but the lack of PS2 b/c will be sorely missed. Thank god PC PS2 emulation has come on quite a bit lately.

Top Bottom