• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumour) Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on Switch/PC? New game in 2019?

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/07/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-may-coming-pc-nintendo-switch/

I guess the one year PlayStation exclusivity has expired. I would love to see the game on multiple platforms. I wonder whatever happened to that leaked Xbox One version that was in the works?

Regardless, I'm hoping the new game will see the return of artists, Charles Zemballas and Joe Pearson since they were the original artists from the Naughty Dog/Universal Interactive days. Perhaps Dave Siller, Mark Cerny, Jason Rubin and Andy Gavin can return to consult the game. Josh Mancell definitely needs to make a comeback as composer.

I might do a stream of the original Crash & N Sane Trilogy one of these days:

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
No xbox version?

Either Sony have put some utterly stupid restriction on that, or this is bogus. I'm leaning towards the latter. I bought Crash on PS4, but would happily play it again on xbox. I'm not interested in it on my Switch... Its bad enough Dark Souls may end up destroying it, I don't need Dark Souls' twisted sister doing worse.

Senua

No xbox version?

Either Sony have put some utterly stupid restriction on that, or this is bogus. I'm leaning towards the latter. I bought Crash on PS4, but would happily play it again on xbox. I'm not interested in it on my Switch... Its bad enough Dark Souls may end up destroying it, I don't need Dark Souls' twisted sister doing worse.
Why not just play it on PS4 again?

Top Bottom