• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Fire Emblem Warriors Roster Possibly Leaked?

Moonlight

Banned
lmfao motherfuckin IAGO

honestly not even mad. if only they added the iconic villain of fates too, hans.

oboro though... pretty good

vareon

fyi I don't think any of those guys have been confirmed playable yet

If they're characters in the game already (as enemies or whatever), going by Hyrule Warriors, they'll be part of the free DLC while the actual new characters are part of the paid DLC.

those unrevealed chara (except validar since he's in gameplay demo) are story tied & not playable. like other ppl said might've been like hyrule warriors, free dlc unlocking them for playable for free/history mode
anna is anna, appearing randomly in maps, need to save her(?) within time limit & get some stuff.. at least that's what I assumed from watching those that play the early copies

Moonlight

Banned
Anna's included with the big render of all the other playable characters and we know she has two sprites to distinguish a 'combat ready' Anna per the one on the LE box and the one to represent the merchant Annas you rescue. So she's almost certainly a regular character, but maybe unlockable.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
http://wiki2.h1g.jp/femusou/

More characters confirmed.

Navarre, Owain, Fauder, Oboro, Niles and Iago.

Niles must be more popular than I realized or they really just went random or wanted his character class.

Side note: Even if I don't really like him, the more the first male same-sex romance option shows up in FE stuff, the more hope I'll have for continued support of same-sex pairings in future mainline games. WI know not everyone cares about this, but I appreciate it.

Anna's included with the big render of all the other playable characters and we know she has two sprites to distinguish a 'combat ready' Anna per the one on the LE box and the one to represent the merchant Annas you rescue. So she's almost certainly a regular character, but maybe unlockable.

oh right I forgot there's anna's stuff that's only available on harder mode (hard & lunatic) and those with early copies that I came across play on normal. I guess playable ver. is unlocked like you said, after collecting all her items

Niles must be more popular than I realized or they really just went random or wanted his character class.

Side note: Even if I don't really like him, the more the first male same-sex romance option shows up in FE stuff, the more hope I'll have for continued support of same-sex pairings in future mainline games. Which I know not everyone cares about, but I appreciate it.

popularity (probably) + 2nd prince retainer + koyasu is already voicing 2 chara so easier to cast him... lol

Side note: Even if I don't really like him, the more the first male same-sex romance option shows up in FE stuff, the more hope I'll have for continued support of same-sex pairings in future mainline games. Which I know not everyone cares about, but I appreciate it.
Niles and Felicia is probably one of my favorite supports in Fates. Anyways, I think he's pretty popular for a non-royal? Don't really know honestly.

Well if this famitsu poll is any indication then ya he definitely is.

HiroTSK5

So we're at what over 30 characters now and that's before DLC.?

They're really trying to make this another forever game like Hyrule Warriors.

MoonFrog

I thought the title said Fire Emblem Warriors lobster leaked for a second there and was like "I thought Ryoma was on the stream at e3 already."

I already know I misread these things a lot so glad my memory isn't also gone.

Nohar

Interesting, although I'm kinda wary. How many of those characters will have moveset clones? I would not be surprised to discover that Owain and Navarre share the same moveset (apart from special attacks).

Characters sharing similar movesets rub me the wrong way, especially after HW characters were all unique in that regard (now, balance was all over the place, but at least there was an effort made to make them different from eachother).

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at, but if Oboro is in it, then that's all I need to know. :)

(Owain is cool, too.)

On the left side, there's a list of characters that appear in the game, along with in-game screenshots of them if you follow the links.

popularity (probably) + 2nd prince retainer + koyasu is already voicing 2 chara so easier to cast him... lol

Good points!

Niles and Felicia is probably one of my favorite supports in Fates. Anyways, I think he's pretty popular for a non-royal? Don't really know honestly.

For whatever reason, certain character archetypes don't appeal to me, and Felicia and Niles both kind of fit into that (from what I know; my experience of Fates is shamefully mostly second-hand at this point). But I'm glad you liked them, and hopefully I will learn to do the same.

Well if this famitsu poll is any indication then ya he definitely is.

Thanks for sharing that poll! I knew I'd heard that Niles was popular before, but I couldn't remember where. It seems like he's the second-most popular non-royal male, so I suppose that's quite good.

Olengie

I'm guessing it's like Hyrule Warriors and these characters are in the game as not playable, but will get free DLC that adds them. I think everyone has criticisms of the roster but I'm impressed how many characters they've put into the game.

lol. Free DLC. lol.

lmfao motherfuckin IAGO

honestly not even mad. if only they added the iconic villain of fates too, hans.

oboro though... pretty good

Man, I loved Iago. He had a cool design and was so absurdly over-the-top in his evilness that it was great. The only good thing about Conquest's story.

Kevdo

Nothing matters because we'll never get Nina or Scarlet and they are the bestest Fates women. Oh well.

TT_TT

Giga Man

On the left side, there's a list of characters that appear in the game along with in-game screenshots of them if you follow the link.
Thank you. I see them now.

I'm still mad as heck we never got the DLC that corresponds to this list in the West. How dare they keep my Oboro appreciation away from me!

Man, I loved Iago. He had a cool design and was so absurdly over-the-top in his evilness that it was great. The only good thing about Conquest's story.
I think Iago was best in Birthright. He played up the reoccurring cartoon villain shtick really well, and the bickering between him and Corrin was fun to read.

Very excited for when the real game is out in 2 years and it doesnt cost 60$ of dlc for the real roster from games people actually care about

Sorry for the late reply but do you seriously think no one cares about Awakening and Fates?

Really?

I'm still mad as heck we never got the DLC that corresponds to this list in the West. How dare they keep my Oboro appreciation away from me!

The missing Fates DLC is probably one of NoA biggest disappointments for me, especially the parent child DLC which I was really looking forward too.

Shiggy

Confirmed to be a fake now:
DMQvVW8XUAAx9vo.jpg:large

/s

Top Bottom