• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rusev, professional wrestler, has the greatest entrance in the history of entrances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this.

LiquidAnxiousAfricanwildcat.gif

If you made it through the entire thing, congratulations, you are now Russian.

Tom Nook

I was so expecting John Cena entrance to come out with the US Marines or something. The video package was good.

BigDug13

Funny thing is the guy is actually Bulgarian. He even has a visible Bulgarian flag tattoo.

They've already addressed it. He was originally the Bulgarian brute but was backed by mother Russia. Then he earned their medal and now represents them or some such.

Makes for better and timely conflict to make him represent Russia during these times. It's like the Cold War all over again.

Jamie OD

The only way Rusev's entrance could have been any more "Russian" was if Tetris blocks suddenly fell down to the ring. Glorious stuff.

One of the best things about Wrestlemania to me is the pageantry of the event. I love the stage, the special entrances, the special ring gear, things like that really make the event for me.

Rusev's entrance last night was easily one of the best, if not the best I've seen for Mania. I was like, "Holy shit, they went all out."

And then of course he fucking lost because Cenawinslol. Building new stars ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom