• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

Geist-

Handholding!
20b.png

Seriously, he is supposed to be injured, but the dumbass decided to appear out of nowhere to taunt Ruby,

Yup, that's been something I've wondered about a lot since V3 ended.

Since Yang never leaves the safety of Patch until the end of Volume 4, we have no clue if her reputation is still smeared from the Mercury incident in the eyes of the general public. The Beacon professors and Ironwood can all infer Yang's innocence in hindsight and realize that she and Pyrrha were both set up, but since the Vale CCT is down now, it'd be a lot harder to clear Yang's name to the global public or it would at least take more time to get that information across everywhere. Definitely interested in seeing if CRWBY will explore that at all going into Volume 5, now that Yang's back out in the world.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yup, that's been something I've wondered about a lot since V3 ended.

He was probably just on lookout duty for that access hallway. By that point in time, they're so close to pulling off their plan they're okay if he's exposed at that moment as any info on that could be lost in the resulting chaos.

This episode did a pretty poor job illustrating how much time has passed since the Yang/Merc fight. It had to be at least several days, with at least one or two devoted to investigating what happened and putting the tournament on hold. But the way the series unfolds, it could also seem like only a day has passed.

PixelatedBookake

Penny isn't gone, shes just broken.
Come on CRWBY, repair her and send her back to get even with Salem's goons.

I feel that
Penny 2.0 is gonna return in Volume 5. It'd be really dope to see a New!Penny show up outta nowhere when the team is in trouble. And then replaces Pyrrha in team JNPR. I feel that'd be dope as fuck.

He was probably just on lookout duty for that access hallway. By that point in time, they're so close to pulling off their plan they're okay if he's exposed at that moment as any info on that could be lost in the resulting chaos.

This episode did a pretty poor job illustrating how much time has passed since the Yang/Merc fight. It had to be at least several days, with at least one or two devoted to investigating what happened and putting the tournament on hold. But the way the series unfolds, it could also seem like only a day has passed.

If I remember correctly, it was actually only a few hours or just a day after the fight. I think CRWBY said something to the effect that the whole of Volume 3 takes place over three days. Might be misremembering that though, as it's been well over a year now.

Top Bottom