• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.Link FM - PersonaGAF Podcasting for Everyone's Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
>a real guest

Dacidbro on blast
episode6.jpg

Get dunked.

Levito

Banned
>a real guest

Dacidbro on blast

No, that was just my shaky intro. :p

For new page:

vimhwaf.png

At long last the day has finally come, the highly anticipated 7th Episode of S.Link FM is here for all to hear. I mean, what could be more exciting than having the mind behind the kickboxing carnivore Chie Satonaka on the podcast? It’s true, immensely talented voice actress Erin Fitzgerald was here to school us with her vast assortment of knowledge. We talked about linguistics, the voice over industry, and most importantly steak. So enjoy this one, we had an absolute blast recording it.

[Source]

Moonlight

Banned
Man, her talking about her own take on Chie and the response to that is amazing.

EDIT: Her passion for the character is palpable.

Jintor

Vito we need to reduce mic pop, your initial 'hello and welcome' is POPPIN'

Dudes you're talking over Erin or it's screwing up her internet or something, sometimes I can barely hear her :T

PK Gaming

That podcast was perfect.

Erin is phenomenal.

The panelists were freaking incredible. (this could have gone down so many ways, but you guys did your best to make it perfect)

And this is just the beginning. We should go bigger.

Moonlight

Banned
And finally finished it. Erin is such a total gem, and you guys were great hosts.

And yeah we got a problem. You stepping around my gurl, son.
I will end you.

It is! It just shines through in every word she says. She loves Chie.
I seriously just had this huge grin on my face when she started talking about how she'd be jogging around in her booth to capture Chie's energy.

And this is just the beginning. We should go bigger.
I would love you guys forever if you got a hold of Laura Bailey or Troy Baker.

PK Gaming

We should strongly consider getting Valerie Bowles- Arem on board. She's the voice director of a lot of great video games (Persona 4, Virtues Last Reward, etc) and she's an approachable gal :D

cjkeats

You know guys, Lotus Juice is pretty down with his fans too, and talks to us all the time on Facebook...
Ehh?

What did he leave in...
Ehehe..

I will end you.
I would love you guys forever if you got a hold of Laura Bailey or Troy Baker.
*pulls knife* you got five seconds to run punk.

I don't think I'd be able to handle the two of them. I've praised Bailey before, but with both it would just be constant swooning over them.

Squire

Banned
Super happy to hear you guys so pleased with this and super proud to be a part of it.

We must go further

We will go further.

CSX

Wow great podcast :D

Oh man i really want to join in sometime :)

edit : btw holy crap at erin voicing characters in Ed edd and eddy.

She was my childhood!!!

Levito

Banned
I see you guys have been sharing it around a lot, this one has by far the most hits.

Thanks all, the response has been outstanding. :)

Brilliant, especially when Erin Fitzgerald is talking about creativity and imagination and whatnot, as someone aiming to be an artist I was like =D! She's awesome.

Awesome podcast guys, looking forward to the next.

Levito

Banned
Did you get a station call out? :D

Listen and find out! ;)

We NEED to recreate/move this thread to general. The site got 300+ hits from GAF alone since PK posted the Erin episode alone. Normally from the site only gets 14-20 hits from gaf when a new episode is out, insane difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom