• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

-=-=->S P O I L E R S<-=-=- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Spoiler Thread

Tyaren

I haven't followed this thread, so, sorry if this has been answered already, but is there, apart from the throwback green tunic, no official BotW green tunic with hat? That would be a bit disappointing... :/

syncyes

Maybe if this is in the game:
latest

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Other streams if you need to quench your frothing demand.

The other streams aren't as far along as Lenny thanks to his eight hour advantage and not being...slightly obtuse about puzzles like Josh haha. Thanks though!

Tyaren

is that a comment or a question?

IDlayTa.png

It was a question and afterwards a comment.
Thanks for the graphic. So, the new one for this game is the one with the shorts? Interesting choice... XD
I guess, I will choose to wear the hood outfit to the right, just without the hood, but with a hat from one of the other outfits. :)

It was a question and afterwards a comment.
Thanks for the graphic. So, the new one for this game is the one with the shorts? Interesting choice... XD
I guess, I will choose to wear the hood outfit to the right, just without the hood, but with a hat from one of the other outfits. :)

there are so many things to wear in this game

I'm going to Dye everything bright orange lol

Caelus

We saw miniguardians wielding those swords and shields in shrines and dungeons which the player could use after defeating them.

I love how somehow lightsabers and energy shields aren't out of place in this game. I can't believe I can wear a classic Link tunic and have a fucking lightsaber. God.

m051293

Was there a full game leak (of assets/commands/items/etc.) at any point? The pastebin I'm looking at is the one for the Day 1 patch that has 21853 lines. It is definitely incomplete from what I can see.

I count 77 references to UMii Village. 10 References to NPC008 (not even sure this refers to a specific character), and 1 reference to Marry (along with cook and wife, all three go with NPC008).

Quoting myself for visibility.

What are the chances of this game having the possibility of playing it after finishing the final boss? Alanah pearce kind of hinted at this possibility

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Take note square enix,still possible in 2017

I still fucking have high hopes that Cloud's girl outfit makes him look exactly like Lightning in a dress, like give him a wig that's Lightning's hair and we're good. They look pretty much the same anyway :D

What are the chances of this game having the possibility of playing it after finishing the final boss? Alanah pearce kind of hinted at this possibility
I would guess low, but that's specifically a guess. You can't enter Sacred Beast dungeons again once the shrines inside or whatever are activated, so any chests you miss are gone.

Does Zelda assist in battle in this game at all? Was hoping that she'd take a more active role this time.

maybe for the DLC, I really doubt she will fight along side Link, the way the story is shaping up it seems she has been using her power to hold Calamity Gannon back for 100 years now so she will be drained by the time Link reaches her.

No im not expecting power from it or anything I just always thought it just blew every other Link design away.
I was 10 when MM released, FD Link was the coolest thing ever at the time.

yeah it is my favorite too

Sane_Man

I would guess low, but that's specifically a guess. You can't enter Sacred Beast dungeons again once the shrines inside or whatever are activated, so any chests you miss are gone.

I think it's more likely you will be able to, mainly due to the DLC. I don't think they would expect you to play through half the game just to access a new dungeon or the challenge cave thing.

Yeah, past zeldas don't have this, but this game is all about breaking conventions, right?

Also, entering the houses is seamless, this is soooooooooooo good to me in creating a more immersive game

have they mentioned where this would come from? an amiibo? if so, which one?

most Zelda amiibo gear are random unless you are using the BoTW set

I'm sure you can find everything without amiibo you just have to know where they are hidden

I purchased the guide for that but also got a lot of Zelda amiibos ready to go

not going to buy BoTW amiibos since I can't find them online anyway

I'm hearing rumors that Zelda is actually dead and you're just interacting with her spirit. It's from 4chan though, and I saw no proof, so...yeah.

Zelda seemed alive in the ending cutscenes, unless the cutscenes linked earlier in the thread were flashbacks from before? She seemed quite happy, so I'm guessing she's alive - but if she's not, I'm here for a M. Night Shyamalan meets Zelda ending.

m051293

I'm going to guess high. This marriage stuff seems better suited to post-game (especially if Zelda is a potential wife) and the sheer amount of content can't be expected to be completed before the final fight.

Plus would make more sense for story DLC.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lenny is the hero we need. Fighting off ninjas and don't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom