• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. devs ask for help amist Russian x Ukraine war

Draugoth

Gold Member
A Message from Stalker 2 devs:

FMXdlQYWQAQWn2a

wpbphako5sj81.png

Last edited:
And? This is still politics. It still leads to political discussion. It's not about supporting the developer, because that's not what they're asking for.

Dude chill. Mods allowed the topic about Ukraine in offtopic so this should be fine as well, if not you can just report it and get a proper answer. I see nothing wrong with this one. We are talking about the state of the game anyway.

Dude chill. Mods allowed the topic about Ukraine in offtopic so this should be fine as well, if not you can just report it and get a proper answer. I see nothing wrong with this one. We are talking about the state of the game anyway.
I think it would actually be a MASSIVE oversight, to say the least, to NOT allow a topic like this here. NeoGAF is very much a western dominated platform, and for us to collectively shut up while our most sacred values are spit on - in the name of neutrality or whatever - would be absolutely disgusting.

I was worried they would be radio silent throughout this, glad to hear from them and hopefully this isn't the last that we do.

Banned
I wish someone close to Putin would finally just have enough and shoot him straight in his ugly ass head and get rid of his stupid ass.

whoever would do that would most likely go down in history as a hero... so, hey, maybe someone feels motivated to go down in history even if it might have bad consequences for them :)

just, some of his security... pull out your Glock and put a cap in that ugly face

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Guys can we stop quoting Sean Mirrsen. It’s derailing the thread. Let’s be more civil than Russia!

As a refuge and my dad was executed after Vietnam war. I detest war and makes my heart ache for people of Ukraine. My houghts and prayers goes out to people of Ukraine

Last edited:

Neo_game

I have zero interest in politics and not exactly sure what or why this is happening but I think this deserved attention from any way possible.

Surely this cannot be good for anyone. Hopefully common sense will prevail and everything get normal soon ?

Fuck Putin and fuck Biden; easily among the worst "leaders" in modern political history.

That's all the politics from me

Stay safe over there STALKER II team (and well all the citizens in general TBH).

I seem to recall there being a rule against politics?

Just because it's a game developer speaking, doesn't make it less political.

Idpol culture war BS (both far left & far right) being banned? Perfectly understandable IMHO.

This is nothing like either of those though; there's an actual war conflict breaking out with potentially many innocent (i.e regular citizen) lives being lost in a pointless conflict because of idiotic world leaders who can't settle their differences like adults.

And that's going to affect certain game developers, they should have a means of putting awareness out there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom